The "Say Something Nice and Positive about WDW" Thread

pixiesteno

How about the playing of the Mickey Mouse theme as your bus is entering the unloading area of the MK! "Ladies and Gentlemen, kids of all ages, Welcome to the Magic Kingdom ..." You know you are home! A place to just let the cares of the world slip away, to relax, smile, meet people by just striking up a conversation. I can't wait for check-in - 4 days!!!

fractal

Getting dropped off in front of BC and having a CM waiting for you, calling your family by name and then helping you get checked in.

I was very impressed.

valleyfan

They have the best cupcakes at the Magic Kingdom I have ever had.

Sitting with my wife and kids watching Wishes still makes me just so happy, also love the music that goes along with it.:cry:

Juliaz3

From my first visit as a child, the first year the World was open, I remember eating at the Sara Lee bakery on Main St. They had cheese danish (a new food for me!) that my family loved. And we still love Sara Lee baked goods because of our Disney memories. (Pay attention, sponsors!)

Over the years I've visited Disney World with family members (including an 85-year-old aunt who loved it!), high school classmates, a boyfriend, and now my husband. Each group I was with, and each age I was brought different experiences. I enjoy seeing the World through other people's eyes.

My mom recently told me that my favorite first cousin, returning exhausted to our hotel room from the Magic Kingdom, said to her, "Now that was one perfect day." He had a difficult childhood and many sad things in his life, and it makes me so grateful to know Disney gave him that perfect day.

My dad and my sister have passed on, and my dear first cousin and I aren't really in touch, but I have the photos and the memories always.

And my husband and I are going to be making more memories when we visit in February!

puntagordabob

Seeing Jose in the Tiki Room brings me back to my earliest Disney Magical Moment when I first saw The Tropical Serenade when I was 4 years old in 1971... my Mom told me that when I was told for the longest time in the following years that we were going to Walt Disney World that I would scream "TIKI BIRDS!" :)

Thank you to my Friend Jose and his Flock for all the many years of joy and PLEASE Disney give them their Tropical Serenade back!!!!!!

hack2112

Countdown to Extinction with all of those awesome effects is so cool! It's my favorite attraction in the park! If one of the effects would stop working it would really destroy the effect. :zipit:

pintraderpayee

Having accompanied approx. 300 students over the last decade, I think WDW is the best classroom anywhere! I love the behind-the-scenes classes, that WDW is one of the best run companies in the world, their extreme attention to detail and storylines, the friendliest employees, it's safe, clean, multicultural, etc. etc. etc.:lol:

57 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 45 teens on two busses for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

armyfamilyof5

WDW is a true vacation for me, no dishes or clothes to wash, no meals to prepare, the most I have to do is dress myself and hand the kids their clothes. It is truly the only time in my life I don't have anything to do but have fun!!!:D

Mickey is King

Disney World RULES!!!!!!!!!! and that is that

Please ,everyone like me who goes to the parks yearly or more.
We have been, seen, done, and tasted just about everything WDW has to offer- several times, so it is very easy for us to forget how AWE INSPIRING the parks were before you had been there 1000 times....

Epcot4ME

I've been many times since 1976, first with my parents and siblings and now with my family. It's not about the rides for me anymore, it's the environment and watching first time visitors explore the wonder of the World. We ride what we want and just enjoy being there.

We are leaving in 8 days for our first trip since '06 and it will be like homecoming. I'll especially enjoy watching my 4yr old girl's eyes widen with amazement.

It's always a place to escape and just be a kid again. Even if it is through your childrens eyes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom