The "Say Something Nice and Positive about WDW" Thread

diddy_mouse

Hearing "Welcome Home" at check-in.

Seeing the Castle at the end of Main Street then walking through Adventureland to ride Pirates.

Hearing the Entrance Plaza/Innoventions Plaza music at Epcot.

rsoxguy

To alliterate:

Family
Fantasy
Fun
Festive

It's a great place to go in order to separate from the world for a little while. Temporary escapism is a good thing from time to time.

To alliterate:

Family
Fantasy
Fun
Festive

It's a great place to go in order to separate from the world for a little while. Temporary escapism is a good thing from time to time.

Agree 100%, I just feel more relaxed on a "Disney" vacation than on a regular vacation for some reason. So much to do and see, as well as so little expected, just nice to kick back on a hammock at polynesian or grand floridan...even if your not staying there:lookaroun

stitchsMom

Living in WI, we have the Dells here... and the resorts and waterparks 'n kitschy stuff is all fun and dandy. Being close to 6 Flags/Great America we go there for our fill of thrills... Our family has traveled coast to coast and to Hawaii...but nothing compares to our WDW or DL trips... ever.

Walking down Main St. at the MK and taking in the castle, watching for Tinkerbell during Wishes and the excitement of seeing her "fly" from the castle takes my breath away - I can't miss it! And I cry when we leave because I just want to stay in a place where I can enjoy being with my family and put all the stress behind us. Now that we go so regularly, I enjoy introducing people to WDW and helping them see this place through my eyes. The special moments shared there are unlike any other.

Our positive experiences out-weigh any bad, and that is why we bought into DVC, so we could afford to come back year after year. Can't wait for the end of May to get here!

Jimmy Thick

For people with poor attitudes about Disney, let me suggest working with the Make a Wish Foundation and seeing first hand what Disney magic is all about. In the span of seconds any negative will disappear.

But my personal positive is, walking from the car or bus stop at the Epcot parking lot, hearing that music and having that chill run down my spine, the feeling of "I'M here".

Figment632

For people with poor attitudes about Disney, let me suggest working with the Make a Wish Foundation and seeing first hand what Disney magic is all about. In the span of seconds any negative will disappear
.[/B]

But my personal positive is, walking from the car or bus stop at the Epcot parking lot, hearing that music and having that chill run down my spine, the feeling of "I'M here".

This is the worst positive comparison for WDW I have ever seen.

Disneykidder

I also love all of the little touches that only Disney can do. A different themed music in every land/park, hidden Mickeys, how each ride tells a "story", themed restaurants, different experiencxes at every resort, the non-smiles on the HM staff, the buttons for personal celebrations, CMs...ah...I could go on.

Disney4Eva

Uh-oh... Looks like this thread's about to take a turn for the worse

My favorite thing about WDW is that you really feel like you're in a completely different world. They go above and beyond to create a completely convincing atmosphere throughout the entire property. Landscaping, buildings, and the music... It's mind-melding

Chrononymous

Ondays where I feel too depressed to get out of bed...

just seeing pics of my former vacations at WDW puts a smile back on my face.

Hearing music from the parks has me whistling all the rest of the day.

And I think about all those little places in the resort where I love to just stand and breathe in magic, and I imagine myself waiting in line for Pirates or Splash, or Muppets...and my outlook is instantly positive again.

SosoDude

Hi guys first post , been a lurker for awhile. My family made our first trip to wdw back in September and really felt that we have nothing negative to complain about , only positives ! We stayed a week at the Carribean Beach Resort and thought it was great ! All the CM's seemed to go above and beyond and the parks were wonderfull . We used the Magical Express and the shuttles and it made things easy ( I hate driving in traffic when I don't know my way around ). This trip was going to be a " once in a life-time " trip as far as I was concerned , but now my wife and I ( and the kids ) can't wait to get back to WDW !

radiohost

Original Poster
Hi guys first post , been a lurker for awhile. My family made our first trip to wdw back in September and really felt that we have nothing negative to complain about , only positives ! We stayed a week at the Carribean Beach Resort and thought it was great ! All the CM's seemed to go above and beyond and the parks were wonderfull . We used the Magical Express and the shuttles and it made things easy ( I hate driving in traffic when I don't know my way around ). This trip was going to be a " once in a life-time " trip as far as I was concerned , but now my wife and I ( and the kids ) can't wait to get back to WDW !

WELCOME TO WDWMAGIC!!!!!!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy

Mikester71

Welcome aboard!!! :wave:

adambrady

Love the Epcot Entrance Music. I love arriving at the monorail station and listening the whole way down the ramp and singing/humming along.

SosoDude

Love the Epcot Entrance Music. I love arriving at the monorail station and listening the whole way down the ramp and singing/humming along.

The Epcot music IS cool . The theme music at the start of Mario Galaxy on the wii reminds me of the Epcot music a lot . Exery time I play it I think of Epcot !

Texas84

You don't get "Welcome Home" checking in at the Contemporary for the BLT, but if a CM sees you walk in the BLT front door, you get a big "Welcome Home!" We got at least one per day.

Got to practice my Japanese at Teppan Edo. They also apparently told the girls in Mitsukoshi downstairs to start using the traditional greeting, "Irasshaimase". Heaven.

Just seemed like everyone was extra friendly during a cold week in January. And we LOVED the leftover Christmas decorations and music! Thanks Disney!
:xmas: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom