The "Say Something Nice and Positive about WDW" Thread

radiohost

Original Poster
In light of the threads that talk about all of the negative posting that has been going on around here, lets try something new, something POSITIVE!

Say something positive about Walt Disney World.....It can be anything!!!

goreesha

That first walk down Main Street always takes me right back to that magical place in my imagination where all is right with the world. Sappy, yes. But true, yes.

beyondyou

The only place that when i see images, videos, or here music concerning it i get that amazing feeling and brings memories that i cherish right away.

_Scar

Seeing the Tree of Life emerge standing tall after a trip through the lush Oasis always puts me in sheer awe and bliss.

Mikester71

There is USUALLY no snow when I go there!!! :shrug:

No, no...seriously now, it makes me feel like a kid again and for the week or so I am there, life seems so simple and fun!!!! :wave:

C&D

Disney is like a second home; familiarity of space, locations and mobility. "Welcome Home" may be Disney's catch phrase but it conveys a 'truth of feeling' when I'm there (and when I'm not, I long to be).

Disney05

WDW makes me happy. I'm always in awe when I'm there. No matter how many times I go, I see things differently on every trip. It re surges my own imagination.

WDW Vacationer

Every square inch of WDW makes me happy,creates memories and lets me have fun with friends and family. It accomplishes Walt's goal-children and parents have fun together,in a clean,themed environment. You don't get ghat everywhere,but I can count in it in WDW.

heartodisney

Last time my wife and I were there ( Ok, I have so many silly stories), we were eating a Mickey Ice Cream on a beautiful blue sky day near Toon Town up against the metal fence staring out at the racetrac, it got very quiet with no cars, when one went by, at least 20 to 30 yards in front of us, an older lady, whom we did not know, stop her car, turned to us (no one else around) and waved furiously at us and just smiled....took off and my wife and I looked at each other and fell over laughing! Little things like that and more are just sooooooo worth it!

Krack2

If today someone were looking to build the most efficient method of transportation available to get people from the Seven Seas Lagoon and TTC to MK and Epcot, they'd probably build the monorail exactly as it was created 40 years ago. It's just that good, and nothing even close to "better" has been invented yet.

Bread pudding. Hands down, every restaurant that we have tried it with small variations, it is the best most delicious food! We love trying all sorts of new foods while visiting the world. Yum!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom