Trip Report The "same old" crews-less than 48 hours-Disney adventure!!

Hello all & welcome!! I'm excited to be posting another TR so soon!! This was a super short, last minute trip with the main purpose for going being the AP preview of SWGE(even though none of us have ever seen the movies :hilarious:). Here is an excerpt from my last TR just to give you some background on how this trip came to be:

Jul 27, 2019
On Thursday while hard at work I checked my personal email:p(in all fairness some work things come to that email). I see that at 11:02 I got the email invite for the Star Wars Passholder Preview. It was 11:04 so I thought there might be a chance so I tried to register. Stitch ate the page more times than I could count & I kept "waiting in line" forever. Don't worry--I worked while all this was going on:D I wasn't really concerned if I got it or not b/c I haven't as much as seen a Star Wars movie a day in my life. I looked at it as getting it would be an excuse to have to go to Disney;) At one point I saw something on the screen that I hadn't seen before & I got a little excited. Finally, at 12:25 E, J & I were registered for the event!!

I called E and she told me she didn't think they were going to go. I figured I would go by myself for a super short trip so I started looking up flights & room rates. I was ok with going by myself but I wasn't totally thrilled. As the day went on I kept thinking about how disappointed I was that J wouldn't be there. The heck with my sister but I knew I would miss him!! That evening she was at my house & as I was sneaking J Skittles & jelly beans🤫 it took all it had in me to keep my mouth shut. I wanted so bad to plant a bug in his ear about being able to go to SWGE & hoped he would work on his mom. But, I kept quiet b/c I didn't want him to be disappointed about not being able to go.

On our walk yesterday morning I brought it up again. I mentioned what I was seeing for room rates & flight times. She didn't want to spend a lot of money b/c we were just there & we're going again for a week in November. She said that maybe her & I could go for just one night and she would leave J at home. I wasn't going to let that happen! I said that I thought his feelings would be hurt & he was too young to understand why we wouldn't take him. She said it would be easier since we would really be on the move with such a short time frame. We're also limited to what flights we can take with him. She doesn't like taking real early or late flights with him which I get but they are usually the cheaper ones so it would cost even more if he came. We started talking about how many flight points we have & we all had enough for free flights. I told her there is a flight that leaves at 1:00 Tuesday afternoon & one that comes back at 2:00 on Thursday. We would be there less than 48 hours but something is better than nothing. I told her that we could stay at one of the All Stars or AoA to save a few dollars since it would be a short trip & we wouldn't be at the resort that much(even though it about killed me to utter those words!)

Within an hour of getting home from our walk while getting ready for work & having a few phone conversations with her we had everything booked--airfare, hotel & FP's!! We're going to Disney--in 24 days!!😍 There's not even enough time to order Magic Bands--not like we don't have a few spare ones laying around!! We will only have time to go to 3 parks. HS & MK are a given. I told E to let J pick the 3rd & he chose Epcot.

I'm so excited that we're ALL going!!

501019265.jpeg

WHO: I doubt introductions are needed by now :hilarious:

WHEN: Tuesday, August 20th - Thursday, August 22nd

WHERE: That's kind of like answering the "who" part of this:hilarious: I know I mentioned above about staying somewhere a little cheaper but E still wanted to stay at POR(👏:happy:). And so much for saving any $$$--all they had available was Royal Guest Rooms!!

We had a 1:05 flight so I met E & J at their house at 10:30 and we were on our way!! This was the discussion on the way to the airport:
J: (notices I'm wearing my magic band)Aunt Patti, how did you get one? We didn't get them in the mail.
Me: Neither did I, it's one I had at home.
J: Mom, what about us? Did you bring them for us?
E: Yes, J.
J: Mom, did you bring my suitcase?
E: Yes, J.
J: I didn't see you put it in the car.
E: I did it this morning while you were sleeping.
J: Oh, ok. Mom, you forgot to pack Duffy didn't you?
E: (totally irritated at this point) He's in your suitcase J. Maybe you should do your own packing from now on!!

She proceeded to tell me as they were walking out the door he wanted to know where his iPod was so he could take pictures!! She said that she had actually forgot it so she was glad he asked for it before it was too late!!

We arrived at the airport at 10:55. While E went to park the car J & I headed through security.
IMG_2498.JPEG

IMG_2499.JPEG

As we were waiting for the stroller to come down the belt a TSA agent approached us & asked J if he would like this activity book. She said it was left there & she would throw it out if someone wouldn't take it. We thanked her & made our way to the "monorail".
IMG_2500.JPEG

Then directly to the store for his traditional car.
IMG_2501.JPEG

So many choices.....
IMG_2502.JPEG

He decided on a red jeep.
IMG_2503.JPEG

We walked by the macaroon stand & he said he wanted one. I told him I would buy it but he couldn't have it until after he ate his lunch. He said he wanted the brown & yellow one. It said that the flavor was Bailey's Irish Creme. Just wanting to be sure I asked the guy working there multiple times if there was any alcohol in it. He didn't speak very good English so we had a hard time communicating. Finally he understood what I was asking & assured me there wasn't.
IMG_2504.JPEG

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

Time for our last FP!!
IMG_2805.JPEG

IMG_2806.JPEG

Unfortunately, no Skipper Joseph but we had Skipper Danielle. She was pretty funny!!
IMG_2807.JPEG

IMG_2808.JPEG

J must have really worked up an appetite on the cruise b/c when we got off he said he wanted popcorn!!:jawdrop: We didn't go for the bucket though--just the small one!!
IMG_2809.JPEG

At this point we started making our way out. We entered at Casey's & walked through the shops.
IMG_2810.JPEG

Eventually we ended up at The Confectionery for.......
IMG_2811.JPEG

.......jelly beans, of course!!
IMG_2812.JPEG

IMG_2813.JPEG

IMG_2815.JPEG

Let's just say E wasn't thrilled at how full the bag was when all was said and done!!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

For whatever reason I felt like there was less Halloween merchandise out than there was last year.
IMG_2816.JPEG

My sister ,M, works at the same place as I do. When I go away she does some of my job for me. I always bring her something back & I chose this salt & pepper set this time. She loved them!!
IMG_2817.JPEG

Some more decorations!
IMG_2818.JPEG

IMG_2819.JPEG

IMG_2820.JPEG

IMG_2821.JPEG

We waited about 10 minutes for a POR bus. I didn't mind at all. We had quite the entertainment while we waited!!
IMG_2822.JPEG

So, there are the two guys in gray shirts & sunglasses. There's the older gentleman to the right. The lady is sitting down on the curb. There is another younger guy also but I didn't get him in the picture. They were all together. E witnessed the good part. They were fighting(verbally) & the next thing you know the older guy grabbed one of the younger guys & was half choking him. When he finally took his hands off of him the verbal arguing continued. I assume & hoped that they patched things up. Once we got on the bus(that's when I had the nerve to snap this photo @Zipitidoda :joyfull:) they started to walk away together toward one of the bus stops. Their behavior(esp. the older guy) was very unfortunate.
IMG_2823.JPEG

Safe on the bus!!
IMG_2824.JPEG

susan lees

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

Time for our last FP!!
View attachment 404061

View attachment 404062

Unfortunately, no Skipper Joseph but we had Skipper Danielle. She was pretty funny!!
View attachment 404063

View attachment 404064

J must have really worked up an appetite on the cruise b/c when we got off he said he wanted popcorn!!:jawdrop: We didn't go for the bucket though--just the small one!!
View attachment 404065

At this point we started making our way out. We entered at Casey's & walked through the shops.
View attachment 404066

Eventually we ended up at The Confectionery for.......
View attachment 404067

.......jelly beans, of course!!
View attachment 404069

View attachment 404070

View attachment 404071
Let's just say E wasn't thrilled at how full the bag was when all was said and done!!
J is just sooo cute 😍

MickeyCB

So, there are the two guys in gray shirts & sunglasses. There's the older gentleman to the right. The lady is sitting down on the curb. There is another younger guy also but I didn't get him in the picture. They were all together. E witnessed the good part. They were fighting(verbally) & the next thing you know the older guy grabbed one of the younger guys & was half choking him. When he finally took his hands off of him the verbal arguing continued. I assume & hoped that they patched things up. Once we got on the bus(that's when I had the nerve to snap this photo @Zipitidoda :joyfull:) they started to walk away together toward one of the bus stops. Their behavior(esp. the older guy) was very unfortunate.
IMG_2823.JPEG
I dunno, was my family there?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sorry I'm so late to your report. I'm glad you weren't injured in that accident, I bet it was scary though. I really enjoyed your narrative through SWGE, so funny. My hubs is a huge Star Wars fan and I enjoy the movies so when we went to SWGE in Disneyland we were able to understand the land easily but I can see how if someone isn't familiar with movies and stories how it might be confusing. I think that with Pandora, if someone isn't familiar with Avatar it is easier to pick up with is going on in the land because there isn't as much of a complicated story line as with Star Wars.

The picture you posted below will actually be the entrance for the Rise of the Resistance attraction. But I laughed when you wrote that maybe it was just something to look at. :) When we were in Disneyland a week ago, they were playing some of the audio in the queue, my husband had to stand as close as possible to the queue area as he was allowed so he could hear it.

slipperalwaysfits

I was happy to be going on IASW. We missed it last trip!!
It's such a fun ride and there's so much to look at! I bet J loves it!

Our next FP was for HM. So, what did I do? I got in the ridiculously long standby line. I have zero clue what I was thinking. E looked at me like I was nuts & asked me if this was my first time in the Magic Kingdom
You may have gotten in the wrong line because sometimes, there are ridiculously long FastPass lines! :jawdrop::jawdrop::banghead:
But that's funny!

I always bring her something back & I chose this salt & pepper set this time. She loved them!!
I know several people in my life who would love those!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
J is just sooo cute 😍
Awww--thanks!!
I dunno, was my family there?
🤣🤣🤣
Holy Cow!! How do you witness all this stuff? You're like a drama magnet!! :hilarious:

Excellent picture taking skills though :D Very proud.
I guess I happen to be at the right place at the right time!!:joyfull:

Thank you very much:happy:
Sorry I'm so late to your report. I'm glad you weren't injured in that accident, I bet it was scary though. I really enjoyed your narrative through SWGE, so funny. My hubs is a huge Star Wars fan and I enjoy the movies so when we went to SWGE in Disneyland we were able to understand the land easily but I can see how if someone isn't familiar with movies and stories how it might be confusing. I think that with Pandora, if someone isn't familiar with Avatar it is easier to pick up with is going on in the land because there isn't as much of a complicated story line as with Star Wars.

The picture you posted below will actually be the entrance for the Rise of the Resistance attraction. But I laughed when you wrote that maybe it was just something to look at. :) When we were in Disneyland a week ago, they were playing some of the audio in the queue, my husband had to stand as close as possible to the queue area as he was allowed so he could hear it.
Thank you. I don't remember the actual impact which is good but I felt weird after it for a bit. Almost like a surreal feeling & I couldn't believe that it happened. Confusing is an understatement!! I guess it's going to always be that way for me b/c at this point I really don't have a desire to give the movies another shot. I agree with you about Pandora. My only gripe with that area is that for some reason I always seem to not be able to find the entrance to FOP!!

It's just that I felt there were so many things there that all you could do was "look at" them. That really surprised me! Was he able to make out what the audio was? Now that you mentioned audio I don't recall if I heard any audio throughout the whole land.
It's such a fun ride and there's so much to look at! I bet J loves it!
He does. All of my nieces & nephews really loved that ride when they were little.
You may have gotten in the wrong line because sometimes, there are ridiculously long FastPass lines! :jawdrop::jawdrop::banghead:
But that's funny!
True!! E's comment was pretty good!!
I know several people in my life who would love those!
I was excited b/c I had never seen them before! They really are cute!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

Upon arriving back to POR we headed to our rooms. E was going to give J a bath then we planned to meet at The River Roost. I can't sit still for long so after a few minutes I headed back out. Where to go??
IMG_2825.JPEG

Muddy Rivers!! I got my first & last ever frose. I didn't like it in the least & I might have got 1/2 down before I decided to pitch it. I really should stick to things I know I like b/c when I try new things I always end up not liking them.
IMG_2826.JPEG

We met at The River Roost. I felt like having a beer but wasn't sure which so I went with the beer flight.
IMG_2827.JPEG

I really didn't care for the turbodog--but I didn't waste it either :p The Amber was pretty good but the winner in my book was the Purple Haze. I ended up ordering one when I was done with my flight. It has also found a home in my refrigerator!!
IMG_2829.JPEG

E & J were going to the food court so J could get something to eat. He asked me to watch his cars for him. "Please watch my cars for me. The old one & the new one." I just bought the blue one the day before & he already considers it to be old??
IMG_2828.JPEG

E & J split the flatbread. She got him a cup of olives b/c he really likes them. He ate every last one. He also ate ALL of the carrots & grapes!! I have never seen someone so little consume so much food in one day!!
IMG_2830.JPEG

E & I split the loaded puffs.
IMG_2831.JPEG

IMG_2832.JPEG

IMG_2834.JPEG

I ended up getting a pulled pork sandwich from The Riverside Mill. Why would I do that when I just had tater tots with pulled pork on them?:facepalm: It was good though!!
IMG_2836.JPEG

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

We were excited to see YeHaa Bob again!!
IMG_2837.JPEG

IMG_2839.JPEG

J was having a blast!!
IMG_2843.JPEG

IMG_2844.JPEG

IMG_2846.JPEG

IMG_2848.JPEG

Marching around the room.
IMG_2849.JPEG

IMG_2851.JPEG

IMG_2852.JPEG

IMG_2856.JPEG

E left before the first intermission b/c she was still trying to keep J on somewhat of a schedule since school would be starting soon. He also said at one point that he was tired & wanted to go back to the room. I stayed until the end of his first act then headed back. It was a great show as always!!

DisneyGigi

I **think** the photo is taken at the Master Gracey portrait area. I had 3 unaware photos taken and one right there where I acted like I screamed, it is not very flattering though so I won’t post lol

I don’t think I will get Star Wars either. I love Chewbacca and the movies are okay. I don’t know enough to get it though. We didn’t even go at all. We did F & W instead. Loved your comments and pics!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Thank you. I don't remember the actual impact which is good but I felt weird after it for a bit. Almost like a surreal feeling & I couldn't believe that it happened. Confusing is an understatement!! I guess it's going to always be that way for me b/c at this point I really don't have a desire to give the movies another shot. I agree with you about Pandora. My only gripe with that area is that for some reason I always seem to not be able to find the entrance to FOP!!

It's just that I felt there were so many things there that all you could do was "look at" them. That really surprised me! Was he able to make out what the audio was? Now that you mentioned audio I don't recall if I heard any audio throughout the whole land.

I don't remember what he said about the Rise queue, he said there were conversations or something going on but to be honest I didn't pay attention.

We went to D23 Expo and one of the panels was about music and sounds of Galaxy's Edge, it was hub's choice of a panel but it was interesting. Most of the music is only in the Cantina, but there is a lot of ambient noise including a radio broadcast, the "planes"/ships going overhead, and even sounds/conversations in the Marketplace and other areas (supposedly reminiscent of Main Street). You point about the ships just being there and just something to look at has been a beef of some of the discussions I followed about SWGE in Disneyland. We did witness Chewy fixing stuff, which thrilled hubs, and a few times we saw the First Order and Kylo at his ship which is the big black one. So I guess they are to serve as that kind of showcase. I think there were plans for more little shows by them but budget cuts happened. Just like there was supposed to be a full table service restaurant, but that hasn't happened yet either.

slipperalwaysfits

Muddy Rivers!! I got my first & last ever frose.
Don't tell @TrolleyFollower91! I'd try a Frose, because what if I end up loving it??! :jawdrop: I'm glad you had better luck at Muddy Rivers. Purple Haze sounds amazing!

. She got him a cup of olives b/c he really likes them. He ate every last one. He also ate ALL of the carrots & grapes!! I have never seen someone so little consume so much food in one day!!

That's awesome that he's eating so much healthy stuff!! I always get a little side cup of red onions because I could eat those forever! What food groups are olives in anyway?😲

lindawdw

Looks like you all accomplished a lot this day! I loved seeing all the Halloween decorations at the MK! Kids are pretty funny when they whisper but in a loud kind of way.🤣 You can tell how much J loves you but they all have those moments when they say the darndest things. We've enjoyed the Purple Haze beer at WDW. :)

NessNewt

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

It hit me a few weeks before our trip that MK's fall decorations would be up. I was so excited!! I like them more than the Christmas ones!!
View attachment 403783

I would so love this for my front door!!
View attachment 403784

Perfect timing--FOF was coming down Main Street when we got in.
View attachment 403785

View attachment 403786

We walked through the shops instead of battling the crowds on Main Street.
How cute are these?? But I believe they were something like 17.99. I passed!
View attachment 403787

Crooked castle picture!
View attachment 403788

I took this picture & sent it to R. It was 2:39 at this point.
View attachment 403789
The conversation went like this:
R: You left Star Wars studios(that's what he calls HS) for the Magic Kingdom. Are you crazy?
Me: I spent a whole 45 minutes there & E spent almost 1/2 hour.
R: THAT'S IT 45 MINUTES-wasn't that the reason you went down?
Me: Yep. We saw what we came here for & now it's time to do other things.

I think he was pretty disappointed in me.....

We were in the Crystal Palace at this time! So close!

BrerWayne

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21ST

Upon arriving back to POR we headed to our rooms. E was going to give J a bath then we planned to meet at The River Roost. I can't sit still for long so after a few minutes I headed back out. Where to go??
View attachment 404463

Muddy Rivers!! I got my first & last ever frose. I didn't like it in the least & I might have got 1/2 down before I decided to pitch it. I really should stick to things I know I like b/c when I try new things I always end up not liking them.
View attachment 404464

We met at The River Roost. I felt like having a beer but wasn't sure which so I went with the beer flight.
View attachment 404465

I really didn't care for the turbodog--but I didn't waste it either :p The Amber was pretty good but the winner in my book was the Purple Haze. I ended up ordering one when I was done with my flight. It has also found a home in my refrigerator!!
View attachment 404467

E & J were going to the food court so J could get something to eat. He asked me to watch his cars for him. "Please watch my cars for me. The old one & the new one." I just bought the blue one the day before & he already considers it to be old??
View attachment 404466

E & J split the flatbread. She got him a cup of olives b/c he really likes them. He ate every last one. He also ate ALL of the carrots & grapes!! I have never seen someone so little consume so much food in one day!!
View attachment 404468

E & I split the loaded puffs.
View attachment 404469

View attachment 404470

View attachment 404471

I ended up getting a pulled pork sandwich from The Riverside Mill. Why would I do that when I just had tater tots with pulled pork on them?:facepalm: It was good though!!
View attachment 404472
Giggling again because J is worried about losing his A.S.S. car! I am from New Orleans and love Purple Haze. Abita has also in the pat put out a Blueberry Wheat beer which is seasonal but I have not seen it this year. If you ever get the chance, try it-it is so good!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
I **think** the photo is taken at the Master Gracey portrait area. I had 3 unaware photos taken and one right there where I acted like I screamed, it is not very flattering though so I won’t post lol

I don’t think I will get Star Wars either. I love Chewbacca and the movies are okay. I don’t know enough to get it though. We didn’t even go at all. We did F & W instead. Loved your comments and pics!
Thanks--I will have to look out for it next time!!

Food & Wine would be my choice!! I look at it like I did try(by attempting to watch a movie)but it just really isn't my sort of thing. Thanks!!
I don't remember what he said about the Rise queue, he said there were conversations or something going on but to be honest I didn't pay attention.

We went to D23 Expo and one of the panels was about music and sounds of Galaxy's Edge, it was hub's choice of a panel but it was interesting. Most of the music is only in the Cantina, but there is a lot of ambient noise including a radio broadcast, the "planes"/ships going overhead, and even sounds/conversations in the Marketplace and other areas (supposedly reminiscent of Main Street). You point about the ships just being there and just something to look at has been a beef of some of the discussions I followed about SWGE in Disneyland. We did witness Chewy fixing stuff, which thrilled hubs, and a few times we saw the First Order and Kylo at his ship which is the big black one. So I guess they are to serve as that kind of showcase. I think there were plans for more little shows by them but budget cuts happened. Just like there was supposed to be a full table service restaurant, but that hasn't happened yet either.
To me just being able to look at things(& not even up close) was a bit boring. I saw Chewy fixing something also which was neat. Hey, who am I to question why they did things the way they did. I just thought it would be better than what it was. A table service restaurant would be nice & I think it is needed.
Don't tell @TrolleyFollower91! I'd try a Frose, because what if I end up loving it??! :jawdrop: I'm glad you had better luck at Muddy Rivers. Purple Haze sounds amazing!
I should have known better than to try the frose. I'm not a picky person but quite often when I try something new I end up not liking it. I should know better!! The Purple Haze was great!!
That's awesome that he's eating so much healthy stuff!! I always get a little side cup of red onions because I could eat those forever! What food groups are olives in anyway?😲
His eating habits are really good. Hopefully they stay that way! I love red onions but I don't think I could eat them alone as a side!!
Looks like you all accomplished a lot this day! I loved seeing all the Halloween decorations at the MK! Kids are pretty funny when they whisper but in a loud kind of way.🤣 You can tell how much J loves you but they all have those moments when they say the darndest things. We've enjoyed the Purple Haze beer at WDW. :)
We really did! The Halloween decorations are hands down my favorite!! Kids will be kids!! His whisper is very loud & it's really pretty funny! The Purple Haze is great!!
We were in the Crystal Palace at this time! So close!
Oh wow!! You're not kidding!!
Giggling again because J is worried about losing his A.S.S. car! I am from New Orleans and love Purple Haze. Abita has also in the pat put out a Blueberry Wheat beer which is seasonal but I have not seen it this year. If you ever get the chance, try it-it is so good!
Yeah--his "new" car. Oh wow, I bet there are lots of restaurants that have it there then? The Blueberry Wheat sounds really good--I will definitely keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
THURSDAY, AUGUST 22ND
My alarm went off at 3:00 & I couldn't go back to sleep. Why would I have my alarm set for such an ungodly hour? I usually have to start work at 4:00 am on Thursdays. I forgot to shut my Thursday alarm off:banghead: I could have kicked myself. I was so irritated esp. b/c I couldn't fall back to sleep.

After giving up on being able to fall asleep I checked my emails. I was excited to see there was a couple emails from Southwest regarding flight changes. I got excited & hoped that they were postponing our flight for that day & we would have more time in Disney!!

If I could only be that lucky....
IMG_2858.JPEG

These were 2 of the most confusing emails I had ever seen. I know I'm not the brightest but it took me forever to figure out what they were trying to say. They made no sense at all. It wasn't for that day either. It was for our November trip. Our flight is leaving Pittsburgh 15 minutes earlier than originally scheduled(yay!) but it's also leaving Orlando an hour earlier than originally scheduled(boo)!

I was so tired that I ended up not doing my morning walk:jawdrop: As much as I wanted to I was just too darn tired. The TE was picking us up at 10:50 so I had just enough time to do something I had wanted to do on my last trip so out I went.....
IMG_2859.JPEG

AK was my destination!! I was on a bus by 8:15. I didn't bring a bag with me so I could get in quickly. The park was to open at 9 that day.
IMG_2860.JPEG

Notice my peeling forehead??
IMG_2862.JPEG

I went to Asia & was tempted to wait the few minutes & grab a quick ride on EE. I thought back to the year before when I missed the TE b/c I had spent a little more time in AK than I should have so I thought it wouldn't be wise for me to go too deep into the park & risk it.
IMG_2863.JPEG

This was my destination!! I know you're all aware of my Starbucks obsession but no, I didn't go all the way to AK for a cup of coffee!!
IMG_2864.JPEG

I went for this mug!! There was a new set of Disney Starbucks mugs that had come out when we were there in June. My sister, B, collects them. I had got her one from each park except AK & I didn't have a chance to get back there to get it during that trip.
IMG_2865.JPEG

That was it--out I went!! I thought about heading to EE again but all I kept thinking was that my luck would be that the ride would break down with me on it & I would miss the TE for sure!!

Trying to exit I seriously felt like a fish swimming upstream!!
IMG_2867.JPEG

IMG_2868.JPEG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom