The Proposals

DashHaber

Day 19

Dining is a big part of all theme parks and really adds to the experience. There are small bars to grand restaurants that take up a large plot of land.

Best Disney Food GIFs | Gfycat

Your task today is to…

Propose a restaurant in any theme park of your choice

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.

Now get to thinkin’!
So, I had some ideas for Disney restaurants floating around, but then the thought of Universal Studios came to me. The New York-related prompt was interesting, as it was a little bit of a challenge to figure out ride ideas (original or IP) to tie in with the New York setting. You know where it's easier to connect to that setting, though? Stores and restaurants. Plenty of NBC shows and Universal movies have had such places in that New York setting. My proposal is for a familiar restaurant from a classic sitcom: Seinfeld.

Monk's Café

monks.png

Do you need some fuel in your system, because Kramer's just roped you into some crazy new scheme and you know that's gonna take your whole day? Stop on by Monk's Café, a table service restaurant straight from the classic sitcom Seinfeld. The layout of the restaurant should be familiar to any fan of the show, and the menu will not disappoint. Familiar food items from the show like the Big Salad or some egg white omelettes are available, alongside other diner classics like a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, a hot turkey sandwich (with giblet gravy and shoestring potatoes), and large fried chicken (with hot biscuits and honey). Don't forget a good drink to pair with it, whether some fresh fruit juice, a glass of cola, or a nice cold milkshake. After some classic diner fare like this, you'll be ready for a day filled with anything but nothing.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Day 18

When thinking of simulators, you probably think of the Universal parks because that is what they love the most. Over time, simulators have started to take over the park in different forms. Today we are going to change that.

29 Insider Tips For Taking Your Kids To Universal Studios Hollywood | Universal  studios hollywood, Universal orlando hotels, Universal studios

Your task today is to…

Propose a new attraction for any Universal Studios park that is NOT a simulator.

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

Now get to thinkin’!
I'd love to see Toon Lagoon transform away from the funny pages theme into more of just a retro cartoon theme (which both current rides are already). And with this I'd like to replace the old Toon Lagoon theater with an oldeschool Pretzel style dark ride haunted house with a Scooby Doo theme. Though if those rights are difficult, replace that with a Flintstones dark ride in the same space.

Day 19

Dining is a big part of all theme parks and really adds to the experience. There are small bars to grand restaurants that take up a large plot of land.

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!
The Backstage Cafe.

After Epic Universe (or hopefully they'll use the delay to think of a better name) opens with a monster themed land, the monster cafe in Universal studios will be redundant. So, I say replace it with a similar cafe where the dining rooms are full of random props and sets. Something that better continues the backlot theme of the entrance land.

spacemt354

Chili's
@DashHaber 's Monks Cafe reminded me of an old project of mine - Production Plaza - that contained all sorts of classic TV dining locations. My favorite though would be Paddy's Irish Pub to go in any Universal CityWalk

77d189_0aeb2df491bb4f018fd4e5702f1d80b5~mv2.webp

What up? Welcome to Paddy's Irish Pub: The Oldest Pub in America (whether that's true or not is irrelevant). Before you sit down in our humble abode, you're going to have to go through an ocular patdown to clear you for passage - by our head of security, Mac
Once you're garnered that you aren't a security threat, you can sit down in a bar that epitomizes Rock, Flag, and Eagle. As you wait to be seated, you can gaze along the decorated walls near the bar entrance that depict just what kind of bar you are entering.

A chart dictating the D.E.N.N.I.S. System for winning over a woman's heart is in clear view in the top left corner, and following the wall we have several other references to 'the gang' and their assorted schemes and plots. A play poster for Charlie's The Nightman Cometh musical illuminates into the forefront along with the original, in-comprehensive lyrics to the song 'Nightman'. Along with that is the theatrical poster Lethal Weapon 6, the sequel to the never completed Lethal Weapon 5, fittingly next to Thunder Gun Express, the best movie in generations.

Above those posters is Frank's Certificate absolving him from having donkey brains from the Reid Mental Institution where he grew up, and above that is the gang's sitcom they made out of Charlie and Mac's moms living in the same house together. Next to that is an article referencing Bird Law, which Charlie is a 'certified' hot shot lawyer man in. Following that up with an invitation to Dennis' party mansion with an invitation in the shape of a 'bicep'. Following that we have the gang's epic game - Chardee MacDennis - and the 3 levels of the game, along with an advertisement for Kitten Mittons - you'll be smitton. And last we have a tribute to Country Mac.

Restaurant Seating Chart
(Seating will be expanded to accommodate 52 guests inside (and another 40 guests in the 'alley' outdoor seating)

77d189_0bad4fd7ff154498a96751b4bc728c17~mv2_d_3000_2554_s_4_2.webp

77d189_1129de374ecb4f98b27470939c1e6dfb~mv2.webp

Suchomimus

I'd love to see Toon Lagoon transform away from the funny pages theme into more of just a retro cartoon theme (which both current rides are already). And with this I'd like to replace the old Toon Lagoon theater with an oldeschool Pretzel style dark ride haunted house with a Scooby Doo theme. Though if those rights are difficult, replace that with a Flintstones dark ride in the same space.
I don't know if the pandemic has affected them but I do know that Scooby Doo and gy were used for a M&G, they even have the Mystery Machine. And plus, Flintstones and Scoob are owned by the Warners, who do have a good relationship with Uni.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I don't know if the pandemic has affected them but I do know that Scooby Doo and ****gy were used for a M&G, they even have the Mystery Machine. And plus, Flintstones and Scoob are owned by the Warners, who do have a good relationship with Uni.
Fantastic characters to meet! Sometimes on slow day I've even seen them bicker with Beetlejuice.

I just wasn't sure if they could do a ride since there were a few scooby doo dark rides at different Six Flags over the years. But I don't believe any are still open in the US so Uni should be alright.

Solaris Knight

I feel like Greek food is vastly underrepresented in Disney, and Hercules is one of my favorite Classics movies so

OLYMPUS BANQUET HALL
1608087840610.png

Complementing Be Our Guest is a similar hybrid CS/TS option, this time in the DHS Animation Courtyard to help with Galaxy's Edge capacity. Guests are mortals invited to partake in the bounty of Zeus to celebrate the marriage of Meg and Herc, with the choice of the main banquet hall with screened floors so guests feel like they're overlooking Greece on top of clouds, the Theban trophy room of Herc's exploits, and for guests who want some intimacy, the ghoulish green and blacks of the Underworld. Guests choose from a variety of salads, gyros, moussaka and pitas, with loukoumades for dessert as well as the signature drink, Herculade, a tangy grape and pomegranate punch with electrolytes. After ordering, they're given a RFID medallion similar to Hercules's from the film, and Cast Members roleplaying as Hermes's helpers give it to them lightning fast!

Suchomimus

Day 18

When thinking of simulators, you probably think of the Universal parks because that is what they love the most. Over time, simulators have started to take over the park in different forms. Today we are going to change that.

29 Insider Tips For Taking Your Kids To Universal Studios Hollywood | Universal  studios hollywood, Universal orlando hotels, Universal studios

Your task today is to…

Propose a new attraction for any Universal Studios park that is NOT a simulator.

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!
A whitewater rapids ride themed to The Creature From the Black Lagoon (Fun fact, parts of the movie were filmed in Florida, and next year, I'll be living not to far away from their). Guests travel down a forested path that leads them into an Amazonian base camp, with one tent selling merchandise and a smaller one serving snacks and refreshments. Guests board at the riverport and journey up a lift hill and travel through the Amazon, passing various fauna (and the claw marks on the sides of a cave's mouth). Exiting through, the raft passes by the camp it was meant to stop at but with the camp utterly ruined, explorers missing, and mysterious markings and sounds present, we are pushed further into the jungle (which is indoors). We narrowly avoid a falling tree; pushed by an unseen force as there is little light in the undergrowth; and after drifting in silence for a few moments, we hear a hissing sound and see Gill-man poking his head from behind a cluster of rocks We narrowly avoid his reach as the raft plunges several feet down, into Gill-man's lair. Through the black light and bioluminescent fungi, we see small boats (canoes and the like), various crates and barrels, and skeletal remains on shore. Suddenly, the raft begins to ascend as we start to hear grunts. He is here. At the top, we turn a bend and see Gill-man towering over a large rock in front of us. The only way to go is down. We splash down into a lagoon, where the Rita is, as it fends off our scaly stalker from stopping us.
Day 19

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!
Bubblaine Bistro
Taking a purple warp-pipe in the Mushroom Kingdom, hungry diners are transported to the Seaside Kingdom from Super Mario Odyssey. Much like The Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall in Tokyo Disneyland, the restaurant is an indoor environment, eternally perpetuated at dusk. This counter-service buffeteria offers dining both in the restaurant; which resembles the beach house from the game (as seen below); and on deck over looking the Carbonated Sea, where the four geysers can be seen filling the Glass Tower and the silhouettes of Dories (the plesiosaur-like creatures) swim around (a mix forced perspective and projections would be used for the Glass Towers and the geysers spraying water). Inside the beach restaurant, screens acting as windows; similar to Hogwarts Express; play looped clips of Mario and his friends; as well the locals and tourists of Bubaline enjoying their time on the beaches and clear waters. The menu would consist of French and some Mediterranean cuisines and Sparkle water; with several flavors that guests can choose to have added.
Resort1.jpg

DNcJwRiVQAAukQR.jpg:large

Last edited:

Suchomimus

I feel like Greek food is vastly underrepresented in Disney, and Hercules is one of my favorite Classics movies so

OLYMPUS BANQUET HALL
View attachment 519083

Complementing Be Our Guest is a similar hybrid CS/TS option, this time in the DHS Animation Courtyard to help with Galaxy's Edge capacity. Guests are mortals invited to partake in the bounty of Zeus to celebrate the marriage of Meg and Herc, with the choice of the main banquet hall with screened floors so guests feel like they're overlooking Greece on top of clouds, the Theban trophy room of Herc's exploits, and for guests who want some intimacy, the ghoulish green and blacks of the Underworld. Guests choose from a variety of salads, gyros, moussaka and pitas, with loukoumades for dessert as well as the signature drink, Herculade, a tangy grape and pomegranate punch with electrolytes. After ordering, they're given a RFID medallion similar to Hercules's from the film, and Cast Members roleplaying as Hermes's helpers give it to them lightning fast!
I really hope to see more of you here, Sir Knight.

NateD1226

Original Poster
So, I had some ideas for Disney restaurants floating around, but then the thought of Universal Studios came to me. The New York-related prompt was interesting, as it was a little bit of a challenge to figure out ride ideas (original or IP) to tie in with the New York setting. You know where it's easier to connect to that setting, though? Stores and restaurants. Plenty of NBC shows and Universal movies have had such places in that New York setting. My proposal is for a familiar restaurant from a classic sitcom: Seinfeld.

Monk's Café

monks.png

Do you need some fuel in your system, because Kramer's just roped you into some crazy new scheme and you know that's gonna take your whole day? Stop on by Monk's Café, a table service restaurant straight from the classic sitcom Seinfeld. The layout of the restaurant should be familiar to any fan of the show, and the menu will not disappoint. Familiar food items from the show like the Big Salad or some egg white omelettes are available, alongside other diner classics like a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, a hot turkey sandwich (with giblet gravy and shoestring potatoes), and large fried chicken (with hot biscuits and honey). Don't forget a good drink to pair with it, whether some fresh fruit juice, a glass of cola, or a nice cold milkshake. After some classic diner fare like this, you'll be ready for a day filled with anything but nothing.
I love this! It's such a fun idea and your pitch made me hungry lmao

Yes!! Toon Lagoon has needed a fresh slate for so long. These rides are great and really boost Toon Lagoon.

The Backstage Cafe.

After Epic Universe (or hopefully they'll use the delay to think of a better name) opens with a monster themed land, the monster cafe in Universal studios will be redundant. So, I say replace it with a similar cafe where the dining rooms are full of random props and sets. Something that better continues the backlot theme of the entrance land.
Great idea! It reminds me of that old restaurant that used to be next to Superstar Limo in DCA, but better lmao.

@DashHaber 's Monks Cafe reminded me of an old project of mine - Production Plaza - that contained all sorts of classic TV dining locations. My favorite though would be Paddy's Irish Pub to go in any Universal CityWalk

77d189_0aeb2df491bb4f018fd4e5702f1d80b5~mv2.webp

What up? Welcome to Paddy's Irish Pub: The Oldest Pub in America (whether that's true or not is irrelevant). Before you sit down in our humble abode, you're going to have to go through an ocular patdown to clear you for passage - by our head of security, Mac
Once you're garnered that you aren't a security threat, you can sit down in a bar that epitomizes Rock, Flag, and Eagle. As you wait to be seated, you can gaze along the decorated walls near the bar entrance that depict just what kind of bar you are entering.

A chart dictating the D.E.N.N.I.S. System for winning over a woman's heart is in clear view in the top left corner, and following the wall we have several other references to 'the gang' and their assorted schemes and plots. A play poster for Charlie's The Nightman Cometh musical illuminates into the forefront along with the original, in-comprehensive lyrics to the song 'Nightman'. Along with that is the theatrical poster Lethal Weapon 6, the sequel to the never completed Lethal Weapon 5, fittingly next to Thunder Gun Express, the best movie in generations.

Above those posters is Frank's Certificate absolving him from having donkey brains from the Reid Mental Institution where he grew up, and above that is the gang's sitcom they made out of Charlie and Mac's moms living in the same house together. Next to that is an article referencing Bird Law, which Charlie is a 'certified' hot shot lawyer man in. Following that up with an invitation to Dennis' party mansion with an invitation in the shape of a 'bicep'. Following that we have the gang's epic game - Chardee MacDennis - and the 3 levels of the game, along with an advertisement for Kitten Mittons - you'll be smitton. And last we have a tribute to Country Mac.

Restaurant Seating Chart
(Seating will be expanded to accommodate 52 guests inside (and another 40 guests in the 'alley' outdoor seating)

77d189_0bad4fd7ff154498a96751b4bc728c17~mv2_d_3000_2554_s_4_2.webp

77d189_1129de374ecb4f98b27470939c1e6dfb~mv2.webp
This is amazing! I can already tell this would be a hit in the parks. Side note, those menu items are so funny.

OLYMPUS BANQUET HALL
View attachment 519083

Amazing idea! I absolutely love Greek food, so this made me happy. Plus, you used my favorite Disney movie so extra points for that lmao.

A whitewater rapids ride themed to The Creature From the Black Lagoon (Fun fact, parts of the movie were filmed in Florida, and next year, I'll be living not to far away from their). Guests travel down a forested path that leads them into an Amazonian base camp, with one tent selling merchandise and a smaller one serving snacks and refreshments. Guests board at the riverport and journey up a lift hill and travel through the Amazon, passing various fauna (and the claw marks on the sides of a cave's mouth). Exiting through, the raft passes by the camp it was meant to stop at but with the camp utterly ruined, explorers missing, and mysterious markings and sounds present, we are pushed further into the jungle (which is indoors). We narrowly avoid a falling tree; pushed by an unseen force as there is little light in the undergrowth; and after drifting in silence for a few moments, we hear a hissing sound and see Gill-man poking his head from behind a cluster of rocks We narrowly avoid his reach as the raft plunges several feet down, into Gill-man's lair. Through the black light and bioluminescent fungi, we see small boats (canoes and the like), various crates and barrels, and skeletal remains on shore. Suddenly, the raft begins to ascend as we start to hear grunts. He is here. At the top, we turn a bend and see Gill-man towering over a large rock in front of us. The only way to go is down. We splash down into a lagoon, where the Rita is, as it fends off our scaly stalker from stopping us.
Love it! Universal has been in a need for water rides for a long time. Especially the ones that are good and not like Jurassic World.

Bubblaine Bistro
Taking a purple warp-pipe in the Mushroom Kingdom, hungry diners are transported to the Seaside Kingdom from Super Mario Odyssey. Much like The Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall in Tokyo Disneyland, the restaurant is an indoor environment, eternally perpetuated at dusk. This counter-service buffeteria offers dining both in the restaurant; which resembles the beach house from the game (as seen below); and on deck over looking the Carbonated Sea, where the four geysers can be seen filling the Glass Tower and the silhouettes of Dories (the plesiosaur-like creatures) swim around (a mix forced perspective and projections would be used for the Glass Towers and the geysers spraying water). Inside the beach restaurant, screens acting as windows; similar to Hogwarts Express; play looped clips of Mario and his friends; as well the locals and tourists of Bubaline enjoying their time on the beaches and clear waters. The menu would consist of French and some Mediterranean cuisines and Sparkle water; with several flavors that guests can choose to have added.
Very fun! The Super Mario franchise is always a great IP choice.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 20

Today, 4 years ago, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was released in theaters. It gained huge critical acclaim and grossed over 1 billion dollars worldwide. Let’s see if you can make another Star Wars Story.

Vader Rogue One GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Your task today is to…

Propose a new Star Wars Story film

Try to and use other material like The Clone Wars animated series or something from the games or comics. As long as you have a good story to tell with a character, then write it up.

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!

DashHaber

Day 20

Today, 4 years ago, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was released in theaters. It gained huge critical acclaim and grossed over 1 billion dollars worldwide. Let’s see if you can make another Star Wars Story.

Your task today is to…

Try to and use other material like The Clone Wars animated series or something from the games or comics. As long as you have a good story to tell with a character, then write it up.

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!
The thing with Star Wars is that there are so many things you could choose to explore. With the two Star Wars Story films, they explored some event or character through a new perspective. I'll be taking a similar tack, giving us a war movie from the perspective of some characters who just get relegated to cannon fodder status: the Stormtroopers.

The 501st: A Star Wars Story

star-wars-battlefront-II-ewok-mode-stormtrooper-tall-1088x816.jpg

The 501st Legion have gained their reputation for power, earning the nickname of "Vader's Fist" thanks to the ruthless tactics from the personal command of Darth Vader. However, tensions have arisen in the Legion. The Rebel Alliance have been gaining ground, the Galactic Empire loses its control piece by piece, and Lord Vader has grown more obsessed with capturing Luke Skywalker and turning him to his side. The seams have begun to show, and opinions among its members differ on what to do now. Some believe in continuing their work, others consider converting to the Rebel Alliance, and some just want to survive. Whatever the opinion, the 501st are called in for what would become their final mission as a legion for the Empire: guarding the shield generator for the new Death Star, which is located on the forest moon of Endor.

spacemt354

Chili's
Legacies - A Star Wars Story

Star Wars based on the title alone is in the action genre, but while essentially all of the films are about finding your destiny, supernatural powers, and quests - many times the characters in the background aren't essential to the stories being told, but what about their stories?

What about the families with no force abilities, how did one live in the Old Republic, the New Republic, during the Clone Wars, The Empire? What is a day in the life of a normal family in Star Wars?

This experimental film will follow 4 families in those time periods on four different planets and see the poetry that George Lucas talks about but also how for normal families, sometimes whether the good guys or bad guys win, their lives are still tough and have their own smaller challenges that affect them more than which side is in control.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Day 20

Your task today is to…

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!
Inspirational Sports movie about Podracing. Our plucky, hopeful hero get caught in and interplanetary championship and even becomes a target of the Hutt Mafia for messing with their rigged games. Love story between the racer and a bounty hunter hired to protect them. Relationship is strained when you find out the bounty hunter was placed by the mafia as a double agent. Eventually after winning the big race the two leads run away together to live a long happy life on the run racing in underground street races on Alderaan far from the Mafia's reach and in the last frame of the movie the planet blows up.

Outbound

REPUBLIC COMMANDO

1608158601478.png

Republic Commando follows Delta Squad, an elite covert strike team for the Republic, stranded aboard a renegade Venator-Clas Star Destroyer. A battalion of renegade clones, led by the revolutionary clone "Cassius" has overtaken the ship and seeks to defect to the Confederacy. The Clones believe they are slaves to the Republic and by providing crucial intelligence to the other side will be rewarded with a normal life away from war. Delta Squad is ordered to eliminate their fellow clones, which despite overwhelming odds they systemically accomplish, leaving no survivors. A morally-ambiguous, R-Rated war story about brothers against brothers.​

tcool123

Disneynature's Porgs

e6cb4de279254053b04e8305f4706497.gif

Follow Picollo the Porg on a journey that of a lifetime from egg to member of the Resistance in this all new Disneynature documentary narrated by Chewbacca. Discover the true meaning of love and joy as Picollo grows up with his family as an infant Porg just learning how to fly and call out to his brothers and sisters. See the islands of Ahch-To through a whole new set of eyes they give a close up look on the environments, biomes, and symbiotic relationships that form with this keystone species, known as a porg. And cry your heart out when Picollo and his siblings watch in horror as their mother is taken away from them in an attack from an apex predator.

giphy.gif

So open your hearts to Disneynature's Porgs, and welcome the newest member of our animal family on Disney+ this Earth Day.

OptimalJubilantDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif

NateD1226

Original Poster
The thing with Star Wars is that there are so many things you could choose to explore. With the two Star Wars Story films, they explored some event or character through a new perspective. I'll be taking a similar tack, giving us a war movie from the perspective of some characters who just get relegated to cannon fodder status: the Stormtroopers.

The 501st: A Star Wars Story

star-wars-battlefront-II-ewok-mode-stormtrooper-tall-1088x816.jpg

The 501st Legion have gained their reputation for power, earning the nickname of "Vader's Fist" thanks to the ruthless tactics from the personal command of Darth Vader. However, tensions have arisen in the Legion. The Rebel Alliance have been gaining ground, the Galactic Empire loses its control piece by piece, and Lord Vader has grown more obsessed with capturing Luke Skywalker and turning him to his side. The seams have begun to show, and opinions among its members differ on what to do now. Some believe in continuing their work, others consider converting to the Rebel Alliance, and some just want to survive. Whatever the opinion, the 501st are called in for what would become their final mission as a legion for the Empire: guarding the shield generator for the new Death Star, which is located on the forest moon of Endor.
This is a great pitch! There are so many great things that you can do with Stormtroopers.

Legacies - A Star Wars Story

Star Wars based on the title alone is in the action genre, but while essentially all of the films are about finding your destiny, supernatural powers, and quests - many times the characters in the background aren't essential to the stories being told, but what about their stories?

What about the families with no force abilities, how did one live in the Old Republic, the New Republic, during the Clone Wars, The Empire? What is a day in the life of a normal family in Star Wars?

This experimental film will follow 4 families in those time periods on four different planets and see the poetry that George Lucas talks about but also how for normal families, sometimes whether the good guys or bad guys win, their lives are still tough and have their own smaller challenges that affect them more than which side is in control.
This is a great idea. I really like how you went the unique route and made it your own.

Inspirational Sports movie about Podracing. Our plucky, hopeful hero get caught in and interplanetary championship and even becomes a target of the Hutt Mafia for messing with their rigged games. Love story between the racer and a bounty hunter hired to protect them. Relationship is strained when you find out the bounty hunter was placed by the mafia as a double agent. Eventually after winning the big race the two leads run away together to live a long happy life on the run racing in underground street races on Alderaan far from the Mafia's reach and in the last frame of the movie the planet blows up.
I love this idea! It's fun, exciting, and uses podracing to show more than just them race itself.

REPUBLIC COMMANDO

View attachment 519220

Republic Commando follows Delta Squad, an elite covert strike team for the Republic, stranded aboard a renegade Venator-Clas Star Destroyer. A battalion of renegade clones, led by the revolutionary clone "Cassius" has overtaken the ship and seeks to defect to the Confederacy. The Clones believe they are slaves to the Republic and by providing crucial intelligence to the other side will be rewarded with a normal life away from war. Delta Squad is ordered to eliminate their fellow clones, which despite overwhelming odds they systemically accomplish, leaving no survivors. A morally-ambiguous, R-Rated war story about brothers against brothers.​
First off, finally an R-Rated Star Wars movie! I think they tried to make Revenge of the Sith an R-Rated movie, but that didn't work out. The story is great and really portrays the clones in an intresting way.

Disneynature's Porgs

e6cb4de279254053b04e8305f4706497.gif

Follow Picollo the Porg on a journey that of a lifetime from egg to member of the Resistance in this all new Disneynature documentary narrated by Chewbacca. Discover the true meaning of love and joy as Picollo grows up with his family as an infant Porg just learning how to fly and call out to his brothers and sisters. See the islands of Ahch-To through a whole new set of eyes they give a close up look on the environments, biomes, and symbiotic relationships that form with this keystone species, known as a porg. And cry your heart out when Picollo and his siblings watch in horror as their mother is taken away from them in an attack from an apex predator.

giphy.gif

So open your hearts to Disneynature's Porgs, and welcome the newest member of our animal family on Disney+ this Earth Day.

OptimalJubilantDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif
Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing. Why make more dolphin or whale movies when there can be Porg movies!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Day 21

If prompts were years, this game would be old enough to drink! I think we should all go out to celebrate!

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

Your task today is to…

Propose a new Bar for any Disney or Universal Hotel

Try to theme is well. Whether it is a simpler theme or a more complex one like Trader Sam's, themes are important to everything at Disney! And specialty drinks are always nice. Though snack are just as nice if you're not a drunken fool like me, @pix, or @D Hulk

Some reminders:

Now get to thinkin’!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom