The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

Homer fan

I like having Cinematic in there, but idk about experience as that is already in the official name of SWL. Maybe Disney's Cinematic Adventure?
Possibly...I am going with the assumption that if its not Hollywood Adventure, they will need a whole new word in place of Hollywood...Cinematic Universe?

OldBlueEyes

Agree, they need to fix her face!
What?? You mean Sigourney Weaver dosn't look like this? ;)
Sigourney.jpg

OBE

wdwgreek

Last August I stood and watched the whole of the new pre-show, I really loved it. It was a much more comprehensive survey of genres of films. The trailers are great, but I learned and appreciated old films in a new way. I loved how they previewed the films we are about to experience, and then for younger audiences connected their continued pop culture relevance to modern films that are based on them, influenced by them or continue the tradition of that film. The sci-fi section for example started with some B films, then Alien and ended with Prometheus. I love the new ending film too, it seems to have so many films in it. The effects were all working well except for that one random alien on the way you see in plain sight before it moves for whatever reason. I cannot wait to see some of the AA's updated and Ripley's face fixed.

Siren

Isn't it just awesome, how fast Disney responds to my concerns! I guess I'm not part of the 20% that Disney ignores. LOL.

20johz9.jpg

Anyway, just look at this -- it's quite nice and it looks very expensive, too. It probably would have been cheaper to just keep the hat, but we all know how Disney just loves to burn other people's money. So, I really don't know why people are complaining about prices going up, when they encourage it. LOL.

Anyway, it looks like there is some kind of projection on the left side, like a shadow of Darth Vader's face or something like that. If not -- then, the fireworks really need to be on both sides of the light saber. Other than that, I think this will be a major draw for Star Wars and non Star Wars fans alike.

I agree. They need a new giant icon for DHS that is distinctly Disney but also welcomes guests to the Star Wars saga:
buzz-lightyear-stormtrooper-and-other-disney-star-wars-art.png
LOL, this is so funny. Do you think it's tacky if Disney built a giant BB8? Just imagine his cute little head moving around in a circle. I'm serious, too. There is a giant Walker, so why not a BB8?
I suppose Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disneyland is too small as well? ;)
No. Of course not. Sleepy Beauty's castle is classic like Hermes.

nz0mc6.jpg

That needs to be done when SWL opens.
I'm fairly certain this will happen. I think this park should be named the Star Wars and Friends Adventure with Random Pixar Stuff for Kids park.

It's astounding to me, how Frozen gets one ride in Epcot and it's the end of the world, and here we have an entire park that will only exist for Star Wars, and no one has a thing to say. Typical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom