O'hanas Bread pudding
Sweet cream cheese pretzel from MK
The turkey sandwich on sunflower bread from Captain Cooks
School bread from Norway
Kaki Gori from Japan

I could go on and on and on..

Rob562

:eek:

HOW did I not know about these? I always go there for funnel cakes....I guess I've never paid attention to what else they have!

They're actually available somewhere in every park except the Studios, as well as the Value resort food courts and some of the Moderates'.

I've found that unless you're going mid-day at the Main Street Bakery (which also offers them) Sleepy Hollow is often your best bet for fresh-from-the-oven cookies, as they make smaller batches throughout the day. In fact, I've had to leave and come back because they'd run out of cookies and had to let the cookies cool for about 20 minutes before they could serve them (otherwise the ice cream would become a goopy mess too quickly).

Unfortunately, I still have 119 days before I can have one...

-Rob

lpet11984

I could go for Chicken Penne and Tye Dyed Cheesecake with a frozen coke right about now.....that, or else I could definitely see myself snacking around the world for dinner....yummmmmm....

lilfritzy

Ok you guys are killing me I'm STARVING now !!! :lol:

I could really go for a turkey leg followed by a mickey ice cream bar right about now!

:slurp:Mickey Waffles, Dumplings from Nine Dragons, and Tye Dyed Cheesecake. I bought 2 cheesecakes when we left last week for home. I watched a movie and had me some cheesecake last night!!!:slurp:

Rob562

:eek:

HOW did I not know about these? I always go there for funnel cakes....I guess I've never paid attention to what else they have!

Randomly came across this video on YouTube today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2pnCo-sQlQ
(This appears to be the Main Street Bakery)

They kinda put the wrapped ones from the carts to shame, huh? :lol:
(especially when they're made with fresh-from-the-oven cookies... YUM!!!)

-Rob

RUDancinDuck

yummmmm....

definitely the best fish and chips at the ROSE AND CROWN....

and a mickey waffle delivered to my bedside when i wake up....yummmmmmmmm

tdonald

Definitely a dole whip or a funnel cake, because I don't get them anywhere else.

Or Buffalo Sirloin Steak and Berry Cobbler from Artist point...Oh man, best meal I'd ever had...:slurp:

I'm going to go raid the fridge now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom