I better make it good!!!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A

It's like this thread's always stuck in second gear...

Jk :hilarious::hilarious: But also impatient, so I guess only mostly joking :hilarious::hilarious:

The above post (48) was meant for you but somehow I messed up the quote thingy.

tonystark

Wait, watching Friends or this thread???😂BOTH! I hope!
ahaha i have not watched friends in a few years after binge watching the whole thing... ive got unpopular opinions (like i don't like monica and chandler together!!) but uh oh this might cause a guac/avocado style debate.... i will be living vicariously through this trip report instead

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
ahaha i have not watched friends in a few years after binge watching the whole thing... ive got unpopular opinions (like i don't like monica and chandler together!!) but uh oh this might cause a guac/avocado style debate.... i will be living vicariously through this trip report instead
That’s ok
I don’t like the fact that Woody sold out his values for a girl in Toy Story 4.

giphy.gif

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Thursday September 19, 2019

We worked. I didnt want to work.
giphy.gif

But we did.

I got off at 3:30 and picked up SIL and J who live 5 minutes from work. We drove to my house where I changed and grabbed my suitcase and the hubster drove us to the airport. B met us there as she lives on the north shore and we all live on the south shore.

Our airport is tiny and there was no line for security until the 4 if us showed up. 😂 However, the couple in front of us had a baby and enough stuff for a month. Something happened with the xray machine. It got clogged or something. Meanwhile the guy behind us was very nice, he was from LA so he and I discussed my homeland. Then he said, “Oh they are calling my flight.”
Obviously we let him go in front of us.

Our first stop:
755DA30D-EAB0-4652-BE9C-0BF18CCECD4B.jpeg

It was SIL’s birthday. Did I mention that? I had a few surprises up my sleeve. But first order of business
18DDCA80-05B2-4DAA-8CA0-CB9691A9EDB9.jpeg

She needed to dress the part.

Actually we ordered beers first then I made her dress the part.

BC6D037D-A24D-4116-9408-2B1E12B038D2.jpeg

Then some people came into the bar that SIL and J knew from their daughters’ soccer days. This couple was going down to the Florida game then heading to Disney and staying at Shades of Green.
@dryerlintfan I almost said “my friend is there right now”, meaning you. (I need a life!-this is a good place for a Friend’s gif. Who has one?)

We boarded and SIL was wished a happy birthday by all. As it turns out there were triplets on board celebrating their 18th birthday. 🎈🎂 The plane sang to all the birthday peoples.
At one point someone walked by and asked if we were the triplets. Ummm....there are four of us.
The man in front of J asked whose birthday it was. J pointed to SIL. “Oh the quiet one?” Then looked at me. What are you trying to say??? He was just joking around with me.

giphy.gif

I had drink coupons. Yay. Birthday toast and presents!
6BF9F3A1-E41D-4213-9511-F1B850860965.jpeg

08CA929B-01B2-4C31-8ABC-8D5E02814FC6.jpeg

I bought SIL some pink ears because she loves pink. And candy because she was on a big candy kick when we were at Disney in August.

The flight attendant who initiated the 🎵happy birthday took my phone as he was suppose to be preparing the cabin for landing.
A1BD1BE5-28D1-4D23-825A-C0140B1C91F1.jpeg

Look at all the well wishers er...photo bombers. We had a really fun group on the plane.

I handed out magic bands.
7A0F491F-5B6B-4341-BD71-1028B22414A9.jpeg

1F403C3E-1911-40F3-BD8E-4DC30180311C.jpeg

This was my new one for the trip. I bought it for myself then said, self, 🎶you’re welcome🎶 😂

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Thursday September 19, 2019

We worked. I didnt want to work.
giphy.gif

But we did.

I got off at 3:30 and picked up SIL and J who live 5 minutes from work. We drove to my house where I changed and grabbed my suitcase and the hubster drove us to the airport. B met us there as she lives on the north shore and we all live on the south shore.

Our airport is tiny and there was no line for security until the 4 if us showed up. 😂 However, the couple in front of us had a baby and enough stuff for a month. Something happened with the xray machine. It got clogged or something. Meanwhile the guy behind us was very nice, he was from LA so he and I discussed my homeland. Then he said, “Oh they are calling my flight.”
Obviously we let him go in front of us.

Our first stop:
View attachment 416216

It was SIL’s birthday. Did I mention that? I had a few surprises up my sleeve. But first order of business
View attachment 416217
She needed to dress the part.

Actually we ordered beers first then I made her dress the part.

View attachment 416218

Then some people came into the bar that SIL and J knew from their daughters’ soccer days. This couple was going down to the Florida game then heading to Disney and staying at Shades of Green.
@dryerlintfan I almost said “my friend is there right now”, meaning you. (I need a life!-this is a good place for a Friend’s gif. Who has one?)

We boarded and SIL was wished a happy birthday by all. As it turns out there were triplets on board celebrating their 18th birthday. 🎈🎂 The plane sang to all the birthday peoples.
At one point someone walked by and asked if we were the triplets. Ummm....there are four of us.
The man in front of J asked whose birthday it was. J pointed to SIL. “Oh the quiet one?” Then looked at me. What are you trying to say??? He was just joking around with me.

giphy.gif

I had drink coupons. Yay. Birthday toast and presents!
View attachment 416219

View attachment 416220

I bought SIL some pink ears because she loves pink. And candy because she was on a big candy kick when we were at Disney in August.

The flight attendant who initiated the 🎵happy birthday took my phone as he was suppose to be preparing the cabin for landing.
View attachment 416221

Look at all the well wishers er...photo bombers. We had a really fun group on the plane.

I handed out magic bands.
View attachment 416222

View attachment 416223
This was my new one for the trip. I bought it for myself then said, self, 🎶you’re welcome🎶😂

WE YOUR FRIENDS TILL THE BITTER END!!

Darstarr

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Shoot, I want to join the fun but I don't know how to do gifs. Is it OK to just lurk?
NO!!!
Ha ha. Just kidding. Lurk away. Witty comments are always welcome, doesnt have to be a gif.
This is where I should tell you how to insert a gif. Well, I can do it (barely) but I cant explain it. Also, I use my phone which might be different than what you use.
I usually rely on @bee for my IT needs. Perhaps she can explain it???
@bee help!!! Or anyone else for that matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom