The Official "I'm making ADR's on 10/27" thread!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Isn't it a shame that it has to be like this? I made 3 ADR's for my upcoming trip and this is the first year I've done it. I got tired of not being able to get in anywhere. It's only been like this the last 3 years or so, hasn't it, once DDP started?
Disney has had some sort of dining plan since 1997+/-.

Thank God this nightmare is finally over for me!!! I have been trying since 5am central time to get through either on the phone or website and finally around 12:30 I spoke to a human that told me to call back in 30 minutes because the system was down. I called back and finally spoke with a very nice CM and made my ressies for our trip Mar 13-21. 2010. I didn't get all of times that I wanted but I managed to get in everywhere. :sohappy::sohappy: WOOHOO!! Now we just have to wait until March!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

kmdisney

Thank God this nightmare is finally over for me!!! I have been trying since 5am central time to get through either on the phone or website and finally around 12:30 I spoke to a human that told me to call back in 30 minutes because the system was down. I called back and finally spoke with a very nice CM and made my ressies for our trip Mar 13-21. 2010. I didn't get all of times that I wanted but I managed to get in everywhere. :sohappy::sohappy: WOOHOO!! Now we just have to wait until March!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I am so glad you were able to get all the ADR's you wanted. We will be there at the same time and the ONE restaurant my daughter requested for her birthday was Teppan Edo. It was not available at any time during the week. :brick: I will keep calling back hoping to get another CM that for some reason might get that restaurant. The funny thing is Le Cellier kept popping up on any date and time we tried for Teppan Edo. Go figure....Le Cellier is never available. :shrug:

Est1971

I literally called over 49 times on my cell phone b4 i got through, was then told it would be a 30 minute wait. So it being I had called easily over 50 times and i was at work i left my cell on speaker and kept checking it. A nice lady (4got her name) picked up at around 22 minutes of me holding!!!! Soooooo all that being said I got ALL my Valentines ressie's I wanted

2/13 Yachtsman Steakhouse
2/14 Chef Mickeys (breakfast)
2/14 California Grill (dinner, right b4 wishes @ 8)
2/15 Le Cellier (Lunch)

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all it took around 56 minutes from start to finish (not to mention how long to actually get through) to get my ressies, Thank god i'm the boss at work lol....

kmdisney

If you were not able to get all the ADR's you wanted when you first got through today....DON'T GIVE UP....I called back (for about the 100th time) and talked with my fourth person today and finally got the last 3 ADR's that I needed for our trip in March. :sohappy:

I hope everyone has ended up with some success today!!!!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So the journey for the 2010 ADR's started this morning at 5:45 am (EST). I tried online just before 6 am and got on! But then after stalling out and then the "our system is down...please call our dining" error that everyone saw - I started on the phone. I started calling at 6:45 am and did not get through until 12:10pm!!! Now I did call almost every minute from 7 to 8. Took a break until 8:30 and then until 9 am. Then off an on until 12:10.

Once i finally got connected...I got the Live Person 25 minutes later. This is when she told me that the system is being "enhanced" (really...that is what we are calling this?? :veryconfu) and that I had to call back. I begged and asked her to just put me in the loop again. She did that and I got picked up again right away. The CM was just about to put me in the loop again and the entire system crashed! He couldn't even connect me back the loop again!!! So I gave up and called off and on until 3:15. Then I got through again...and got a Live Body and after 25 minutes...I made 1/2 my ADR's!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I got the ones I wanted most first and I said that I would call back (which I am about to do now). But I got everything I wanted so far!!! (except Les Chefs and CRT b/c they are have not released though). I got the times and places so far and am so thrilled!! I hope the next round goes well! :sohappy::sohappy:

What a long day! I'm exhausted! But I have the ADR's and am thankful for that!!

Good luck everyone who keeps on calling!!! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
sorry for my stupidty but did they move it back to 180 days today?
Yes. That's kinda the whole reason for this thread.

They switched from 90 to 180 today. As a result 100 days' worth of reservations became available for booking at 6AM on-line and 7AM by phone...

Insanity ensued.

LoveYa

I have been calling since 7am this morning.. called all day on speed dial. took a break for class, at 1 o clock i gave up and decided to call disney recreation - Disney golf specifically haha. The CM kindly was able to book my ADR's after i "pretended" to dial wrong extension. I'm sure he knows better! Oh well! Got everything I wanted!!

H20Babie

Unfortunately, I have not been able to call until 17 minutes and 37 seconds ago ... at least, that's how long I've been on hold for. And I only have one reservation to make ... lol.

lebeau

In the words of Charlie Brown, "I got a rock".

I finally spoke to someone just to find out the systems were down.

H20Babie

48 minutes and 46 seconds and counting ... I gotta get to bed!

EDIT: Just got a live CM ... BOOKED and CONFIRMED. An hour's long distance isn't so bad :ROFLOL:

I have been calling since 7am this morning.. called all day on speed dial. took a break for class, at 1 o clock i gave up and decided to call disney recreation - Disney golf specifically haha. The CM kindly was able to book my ADR's after i "pretended" to dial wrong extension. I'm sure he knows better! Oh well! Got everything I wanted!!

Good trick! I never would have thought of that!

JWG

I tried from 8:00 - 12:00 central today. Gave up. Had my parents start calling (they're retired, some of us have to work!)

They finally called at 4:10 as they were getting on the phone. Good grief...

Got what we wanted, just not the times.
1/26 - Le Cellier (First time in 3 trips we've been able to finally get this!)
1/27 - Chef Mickey's
1/28 - Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Princess Dining)
1/30 - California Grill at 7:20pm for 8:00pm Fireworks!

All new restaurants for us except Chef Mickey's, which continues to be our favorite character dining. Our daughter loves the Fab 5 and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Akershus replaces our last trips Cinderella's Royal Table (not spending that cash again!)

CA Grill is mom and dad's night out alone!

RNRguy

it is 1136 cst and i have my chef mickeys ressie- for 2/7 9am breakfast!

it took all day an geting home from work to do it but i got it!.. yaya!:sohappy:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Wonder how late they stayed open last night? Obviously well past their usual 10PM EST...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom