The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

wdwfan22

Just a heads up the sets are available again through mail order & Disney Direct. However Disney Direct shows they will ship in 6 weeks.

TTATraveler

Just looking through the book and found an error on page 46. The Fantasyland Attraction Medley is listed as Track #9. Following that is Matterhorn Yodelers, which should be Track #10, except it is listed as Track #8.

PixyDust

I have five in my possession. One for each member of the family plus one to open and listen to. We decided to open the highest numbered one. We have three in the 1,000 range, one in the 2,000 range and one in the 3,000 range.

I really wanted number 0505. That would have been the very coolest one to own!

1stStarIC2nite

I got LE number 0528. Hehehe, I just knew it was here this morning when the normal mail time was here and I heard the door bell ring and I started running through the house screaming, "It's here! It's here! It's here!" :D This is such a wonderful album...

The first ebay punks have the cds on there. You can buy it now for the low price of 184.75 with 15 more for shipping. That makes me so mad. So many of you haven't got it and these jerks are doing what they do best. I sell stuff on ebay, but I just hate when people do stuff like this.

OmegaKnight

I got the 2 disc WDW set at Magic Kingdom today. Its an awesome set of music, including all the ride music for Soarin'. That was worth the price alone.

Captain Chaos

IS the 2CD set at WDW the same as the 2CD set from Disneyland? I know the 6CD set is a Disneyland Musical History. I ordered the 2CD set from WDW and the CM told me the 2CD set sold in WDW is the same as Disneyland's.. The 6CD set is different she said.

GymLeaderPhil

dxer07002 said:
IS the 2CD set at WDW the same as the 2CD set from Disneyland? I know the 6CD set is a Disneyland Musical History. I ordered the 2CD set from WDW and the CM told me the 2CD set sold in WDW is the same as Disneyland's.. The 6CD set is different she said.

No. The Disneyland 2-Disc Set is different from the Walt Disney World 2-Disc Set.

dkrfla

OmegaKnight said:
I got the 2 disc WDW set at Magic Kingdom today. Its an awesome set of music, including all the ride music for Soarin'. That was worth the price alone.

Which store was it in? I am going to be there next week. Thanks

Dkrfla

OmegaKnight

I found an error in the pull-out book that comes with the WDW set. On the page where it lists the track names and which attraction they come from, track #19, which is Energy (You Make The World Go Round), it lists the attraction as Universe of Earth. Its quite funny to see it like that.

GymLeaderPhil

Sledge said:
Where can you get the WDW set? I just got the 6-disc DL set off Disney Direct but they don't have the WDW one.

I believe you can only get the WDW and DL 2-Disc Sets at the Theme Parks (or through WDW Merchandise Mail Order).

There is a National CD that will be released May 3rd. You can purchase that on Amazon.

Brent

if anyone can pick me up a copy of the wdw 2 cd set when they are there i will be happy to pay you for it & the money to ship it to me because its on laughingplace.com but for like $40 bucks yikes. dang do they want a profit. if anyone can help i'd be extreamly happy because i wont have to pay twice as much on lp. if you can help me out by picking up a copy for me reply here and e-mail at BMT8685@cs.com. thank you sooooo much to whoever can help me out.

hoppypooh

Brent said:
if anyone can pick me up a copy of the wdw 2 cd set when they are there i will be happy to pay you for it & the money to ship it to me because its on laughingplace.com but for like $40 bucks yikes. dang do they want a profit. if anyone can help i'd be extreamly happy because i wont have to pay twice as much on lp. if you can help me out by picking up a copy for me reply here and e-mail at BMT8685@cs.com. thank you sooooo much to whoever can help me out.

You can order the 2 disc from DL at 1-800-362-4533 or the 2 disc one from WDW at 407-363-6200.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
can someone that has already ordered or recieived theirs please give me the product number of the WDW one....... they keep thinking im refering to the DVD set................. im like "oh, no mam, i want the CD set of the HCOE, it is a 2 CD set" ........."ok, so you want one copy of the HCOE dvd magic kingdom"
........................ :brick:

ok, linda just called back and fixed everything :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom