The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

tigger248

I guess I'm not getting mine in the first shipment. :( I still haven't received email confirmation and as of last night my credit card hadn't been charged yet. I hope I get it soon!

DME

Steve-Matt said:
OMG We orderd "50th Anniversary - A Musical History Of Disneyland" on the 26/04/05 and it arrived this morning!!!! How cool is that! Thanks Disney direct for that super fast delivery to the UK.

Out of interest what number editions do other members have? We got number 4633 (Top Trumps!)

Is yours the Limited edition or the special edition?

Bravesfn1

tigger248 said:
I guess I'm not getting mine in the first shipment. :( I still haven't received email confirmation and as of last night my credit card hadn't been charged yet. I hope I get it soon!

Hang in there tigger248! I called Disney Direct this morning and they said I would have mine by the end of May. So you should receive yours sometime in May as well.

GymLeaderPhil

The 2-Disc Walt Disney World Soundtrack was on sale in MouseGear at Epcot today. Around $25 dollars. A very nice album, nothing new for anyone like myself who have most of the songs already though.

Also on sale was a two track Cinderellabration soundtrack. $16.98 I believe.

No sign of the Disneyland Box Set yet.

tigger248

I called today to try to track my package. When I ordered, they didn't give me my order number, so I had to try to track it with my home telephone number. Well, it told me that it couldn't find my order and I got really nervous that it hadn't properly went through and that I was SOL. Well I talked to a representative who was able to look up my order through my name. It was processed and she told me that it shipped today. :sohappy: So, I guess I'll be getting mine early next week! So, now it's time to do my happy bounce! :lol:

xfkirsten

I just got back from a day at DL, and they had the boxed sets out for sale! :sohappy: I picked up my copy, along with a copy of the DL 2-CD set! :sohappy:

Captain Chaos

I received mine today. :sohappy:
Awesome, can I just say? I am very impresses with the lengths Disney went to create such a wonderful keepsake.

xfkirsten

I had a chance to listen to the full track of "Remember When" last night, and I love it! It really captures the right feel, and it's preeeeetty! :)

As for the "Remember" fireworks music, I have mixed feelings on it. I don't like that they just blatantly copy-and-pasted Wishes in. Also, some parts of it feel too soundclip-based, without enough underscore to back it up. Ah, well. We'll see on Thursday how it works out in person!

gtaro

Curses...

Although, my set was in town yesterday afternoon, the mailman seems to have taken the day off.

Through rain and snow etc...
Apparently that only applies if you don't live in Worcester, Massachusetts. This guy takes the day off every time it rains.

Now I have to wait until Monday.
I envy those of you who have received your sets.

gtaro

gtaro said:
Although, my set was in town yesterday afternoon, the mailman seems to have taken the day off.

Through rain and snow etc...
Apparently that only applies if you don't live in Worcester, Massachusetts. This guy takes the day off every time it rains.

Now I have to wait until Monday.
I envy those of you who have received your sets.

UPDATE:
My sincerest apologies to the postal service. Not two minutes after I posted, the guy showed up at the door. Three hours late, I assumed he would not be coming today.

What a thing of beauty this set is. It has instantly become my most prized Disney possession.
1655 / 5000.

Kuzco

I wish I had known that the sets were going to ship this quickly. I waited until the website said "4 weeks" to make sure that I wasn't going to be on vacation when the set came. :fork: Oh well...what can you do? :hammer:

I can't wait to get it! :slurp:

TTATraveler

Just received mine in the mail #4907 and am listening to it as I type. Disney did a great job in the box set packaging and book:sohappy::sohappy:

I think it is safe to say Disney did a good job on this first wave. I could not believe to see that huge package on my doorstep. My wife was a little mad and wanted to know what I had ordered this time, but she was cool once she found out. I got number 2029. I love how it has all of both of Country Bear shows. Now we need the WDW box set. Can you imagine when they do that. It will have to be 10 cds. I am in Disney happy place right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom