The Official album of the Walt Disney World Resort: The Happiest Celebration On Earth

tigger248

DLP Fan said:
Can the WDW disks be ordered online or are they only available in the parks?

The WDW 2 CD sets are only available at the parks, but you can call 407-363-6200 to mail order a set. Unfortunately, they are not available online.

General Grizz

Original Poster
I haven't received by 6-disc Disneyland set yet, but I had the great opportunity to listen to two of the tracks.

They were phenominal. This is a must buy!

Thank you, Randy Thornton, Walt Disney Records, and those who approved this project. :sohappy:

Kuzco

My 6 disc limited edition set was/is on backorder...but I did notice that Disney Direct has now charged my credit card and taken my Reward Dollars off of my account. I'm hoping it will ship soon! :lookaroun

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
angelfaerie52 said:
How much did it cost? I am going on Wednesday and might pick it up!

$24.98 plus tax. If you are an AP, get it at World of Disney.

(start sarcasm)

If anyone wants the LE Disneyland 6-CD Set, you just have to go to WDW and get one. :rolleyes:

(end of sarcasm)

I *really* wanted to pick one up when we were there, but I realized that it's the music I want, not the Limited Edition packaging. I don't own a record player, and honestly, the added items to the LE don't interest me nearly enough to justify purchasing it. I'm waiting for the SE, at the least.

GTOKID

Got mine!!! was 133 with tax... I love it nice book, I am will put in the last disk tonight to listen to before I fall asleep!

HauntedSquirrel

looks like all of the other LE orders through disney direct are shipping now. i just got word that mine shipped yesterday and should arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to get it.

celticdog

I just received the Happiest Celebration On Earth (the single disk) which is quite good. I also ordered the 6 disk set, which appears to be on backorder. While over on Disneydirect, I noticed a new cd called Disney's Fairytale Weddings , the song list is the same as Disney's Instrumental Impressions which I picked up back in 2001. I highly recommend this as it's one of the most romantic albums I've ever heard.

Kuzco

HauntedSquirrel said:
looks like all of the other LE orders through disney direct are shipping now. i just got word that mine shipped yesterday and should arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to get it.

Mine shipped the other day too! I can't wait to get it! :sohappy:

DisneyMarg

I just got the 2 CD WDW set. OH WOW. This is SO COOL. I am loving this - Journey to Imagination... Magic Journeys (SO 70's!).... Making Memories.

I called and ordered mine from the number you listed. It ended up about $33 with S&H. I called it, "Happy Mother's Day".

I can't remember a present I've enjoyed any more!

diddy_mouse

i snagged the single disk Happiest Celebration on Earth yesterday and now i'm *really* interested in the "Disney's Fairytale Weddings"

must check disneydirect......

Woody13

HauntedSquirrel said:
Kuzco said:
Mine shipped the other day too! I can't wait to get it! :sohappy:
That's good news! All I got was an email from DisneyDirect telling me;

"Thank you for your recent inquiry.

Our records indicate that your items are on order is scheduled to ship
by the end of May. We apologize for the delay.":eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom