The Official 2007 October Role Call

I know it is a little early this year but I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would go ahead and start it, THE OFFICIAL 2007 OCTOBER ROLE CALL. OK guys, let's hear it. What is the date of your trip? Who will be in your traveling party? Where are you staying? Are you going to the MNSSHP and if so, which night? Are you and the kids dressing up for the party? Feel free to share any details of your upcoming trip or any details from past October trips to share with everyone else!!!

To start us off, we are going Oct 6-14. And for the second time, we are staying off-site. Last year we rented a house for the week with another family and it was really nice. This year we are going with a different family and decided to split the cost of a rental house again with them. Our "Disney traveling party" actually consist of 3 families and a total of 14 people. We will all be going to the MNSSHP on the 11th. A little too early for the kids to pick out costumes but when they do, I will let you know.

I will start a list of the Halloween party attenders. It's fun to meet others from the forums. It was my honor to meet IMAMOUSE last year. She is such a sweet person and it was great to put a face with a name. And if any body has any pictures from past October trips and MNSSHParties, I think it would be fun to post them here!

Anyway, I know October is my favorite time to go, let's here from everyone else. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MNSSHP List
Sept 14: imamouse
Sept 21:
Sept 28: InnedaWDWfix, Thessair,
Sept 30: New2WDW(4), Eyorefan, Fievel, Master Yoda, llrain, Thessair,
Oct 4: AndreainNY, dcaffey, Tinkrbell, DisneyBuffinDE, RayLaVeau, Shelby, GrumpysWife, magickingdom55,
Oct 5: fizzle75(2), mcstensrud, marni1971, Msully
Oct 8: tony&mistyw, big stitch, susanalisa
Oct 11: Buzz Lightyear(14), Disney MDACK, pinkrose, dgtolbert222(5), cajunCinderella, theflame, ArielWannaBe, davictim, raremerebear, jonesenon4, EPCOT.nut
Oct 12: disneygirl1, tracyandalex,
Oct 14: Thessair, 1DisneyDad, matysgranma, JShkNBak, Keyda, GrowingUpDisney
Oct 16: EpcotGrl(3), Mystic(2), PeaJay18, SweetPea, Woodenboy, CMSomeday, Thessair, fernix, GrowingUpDisney,
Oct 18: AkiraRaptor, sissa216, maddiesmommy, mouskemommy, momofnine(12), Thessair, tooltime,
Oct 21: honeymooner05, a2grafix,
Oct 23: sksowell, dragonfox98(4), afr117(5), omahadisneyfan, ToGreen78, promod1955, msmith,
Oct 25: sorceresssamara(2), Delly,
Oct 26:
Oct 28: marinel,
Oct 30: jalpcm(4), PotteryGal(2), disney dude, UKHelen, PhiPackAttacka, tink74, Mickifan17,
Oct 31: Jayhawkie(13), BLY(8), csm7030, L Fisher, Heathermouse1, patsfan24, L Fisher,
Nov 2: MomofKatie,

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Hey Guys,

We opened and closed another park. Just got back from MGM or DHS or whatever. Great day!!! Again, great weather, a little hot but no rain. Went straight in and rode RnR and ToT. Lots of good improvements to RnR. New line layouts in the queue. Single riders and FP people now enter the side of the building thru a new entrance. There are new layouts outside and inside. Once you pass the recording room and enter the garage, there are now two lines. One for stand-by riders and FP, and a seperate line for Single riders. Very nice changes!!! Did most other attractions with very little wait. Went back to ToT and RnR around 4:00 PM and did ToT 4 times and RnR 3 times. WOW, I was a little dizzy. Ended the day with Fantasmic.

Going to bed now and I'm going to sleep a little later in the morning. We've got the MNSSHP tommorrow night so it will be really late when we get in.

All you others that are counting down, I'm excited for you!!!!! I know you can't wait.

Good-night everyone. See yall later. :snore:

Tim

Upvote 0
Be there on the 19th. 9 more days!!!!!! Anyone ever wonder how many people you pass while there that frequent this site, and just never realize it? There should be a WDWmagic meet and greet location.........:wave:

Upvote 0

Thiger

I'm soo excited!!!

just 1 more day of work then i'm out and on my way!

sooo hard to concentrate and the minutes are feeling like hours

anyone going to MNSSHP on sunday?

Upvote 0

sissa216

today's the day!
only a few hours left, then we're outta here!
I'm glad it's a long drive down, because I did not
sleep very much last night
:hammer:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Hey everyone,
Congrats to those who are leaving this weekend. We've got two more days before we leave to go home. :cry: But we have had a great week. We did MNSSHP last night and had a blast. I hope to have some pics up in a little while, but we are heading to Typhoon Lagoon right now. We need a lazy day after the long night (got home at 1:30 AM) :dazzle:. Anyway, like I said, we had a blast last night. Me and 2 of my buddies dressed up as the hitch-hiking ghost. We drew a little more attention that I thought we would, but it was great. Again, i'll try to post some pics later

Again, to all those who are leaving soon, hope you have a blast. The weather was quite a bit cooler and lower humidity this morning, so nothing to worry about there. Travel safe, take a lot of pics because want this thread to keep going with a lot a pics (or maybe will start a new October Picture Thread.)

On to the Lagoon,
Later,
Tim

Upvote 0

sissa216

:wave: probably my last post before I leave :D
But I like the idea of a new october picture thread.

Those coming home, have a safe trip!
Those leaving this week (same as me)
or next, have a blast!

Upvote 0

a2grafix

... take a lot of pics because want this thread to keep going with a lot a pics (or maybe will start a new October Picture Thread.)

On to the Lagoon,
Later,
Tim

Thanks Tim, and yes, I will likely be doing that after I return Oct. 26 from my week-long trip (next weekend, Oct. 20).

Tim / a2grafix
Kongaloose!

Upvote 0

imamouse

Hey everyone,
Congrats to those who are leaving this weekend. We've got two more days before we leave to go home. :cry: But we have had a great week. We did MNSSHP last night and had a blast. I hope to have some pics up in a little while, but we are heading to Typhoon Lagoon right now. We need a lazy day after the long night (got home at 1:30 AM) :dazzle:. Anyway, like I said, we had a blast last night. Me and 2 of my buddies dressed up as the hitch-hiking ghost. We drew a little more attention that I thought we would, but it was great. Again, i'll try to post some pics later

Again, to all those who are leaving soon, hope you have a blast. The weather was quite a bit cooler and lower humidity this morning, so nothing to worry about there. Travel safe, take a lot of pics because want this thread to keep going with a lot a pics (or maybe will start a new October Picture Thread.)

On to the Lagoon,
Later,
Tim

I'm glad you had a good time at MNSSHP and I can't wait to see the pic of you and your buddies as the hitch-hiking ghosts. I've never seen anyone in that costume before - how original. How about the wives? Did they dress up? Did I miss [somewhere in this thead] descriptions of the kids costumes?

Enjoy your last day. I wish everyone safe travel home :wave:.

Upvote 0
Well our trip is over we arrived home this afternoon :cry:. We had a great time at MNSSHP monday night. Heres one picture from the party I'll try and post more and maybe a quick trip report later.

my son as Angus Young
angus.jpg

Hi everyone from DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Just spent a full day at AK and it was great. Weather was nice. We went into FOTL and it had rained during the show but otherwise great. Crowds were slightly on the light side. Got to do EE twice and everything else with a max wait time of 15 minutes. Oh, saw the Finding Nemo musical for the first time and OUTSTANDING SHOW (but the kids will miss Tarzan).

Anyway, heading to EPCOT tomorrow. Talk to yall later! :wave:

Hey we were at AK on Sunday too, our youngest got picked to open the tip board!
tip.jpg

Upvote 0

imamouse

Hi everyone from DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Just spent a full day at AK and it was great. Weather was nice. We went into FOTL and it had rained during the show but otherwise great. Crowds were slightly on the light side. Got to do EE twice and everything else with a max wait time of 15 minutes. Oh, saw the Finding Nemo musical for the first time and OUTSTANDING SHOW (but the kids will miss Tarzan).

Anyway, heading to EPCOT tomorrow. Talk to yall later! :wave:

I'm glad you liked Finding Nemo - The Musical. It's my favorite show! I've seen it at least 6 times already and it never gets old. I think that the quality of this show is heads and shoulders about the other WDW live shows.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom