The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

BringMeTheHoriz

I DEFINITELY miss those trees on Main Street and at the hub. I don't remember them (first trip was in '99 when I was 10), but in my opinion they made Main Street look like an actual Main Street

Tom

Beta Return
I DEFINITELY miss those trees on Main Street and at the hub. I don't remember them (first trip was in '99 when I was 10), but in my opinion they made Main Street look like an actual Main Street

The trees were nice, but out-grew the theme. I prefer seeing the castle from all points along main street. If they had trees, they'd need to stunt their growth.

Minnie1976

1987 Main Street

scan0018.jpg

Lord Pheonix

we went from wearing our pants up to our nipples in the 70s to wearing shorts so short thed give you a wedgie just from walking. how about wearing those stupid shorts in the back fake leather seats in the land yachts we drove around in on a hot day? to this day i still cant get hair to grow back there from all the skin i left....

im also curious now as to what they DO call a ciggerette in britian, and in case anyone forgot, i have alot of videos on youtube from mk and epcot 1981, also wdw village, ad a few other things from the 80s. http://www.youtube.com/allmightypuff

UberMouse

There was something so much more magical and cool about the castle when it was obscured by trees in the front.

I have thought this since the day the trees were removed. It just seemed more natural, where as now with the castle just sitting in the open it loses some magic and is more theme-parkish looking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom