The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

Minnie1976

MGM Tower Dressed as Mickey Santa 1994

scan0003.jpg

piglet66

Seeing these pictures, makes me realize, how many things are gone from years past. Used to love the Skyway - why did they ever get rid of it - safety reasons??

Minnie1976

I pulled out the old Kodak movie projector and wish there was a cheap way or a machine that would allow me to convert the DW movies to share. It would be so hard to decide what to pay to have put on DVD we have so much. I haven't had it out in decades and was going to order a bulb and the bulb was still good. It was so interesting to see the characters playing with the children. Tigger was hanging from a tree limb. There were no lines to the see the characters. They were just walking around the MK and the children would just go right up to them. Also hardly any strollers(no stroller parking and no electric scooters). So different than it is today. I can't wait to get out more of the old movies especially when we 1st saw the twinkle lights in the trees(the 1st time we saw the park at night because back them it would close for around 6 or 7 p.m.) when we use to go in October. Good memories.

MKCP 1985

Great childhood memory photos, dclfan!

If you will indulge me for a moment, what is up with the quality of those cutouts of Donald's nephews? That does NOT meet the Disney quality standards we've come to love and expect . . . which is a reminder that Mickey's birthdayland or Toontown Fair was intended to be temporary and is a reason why I am happy for the expansion of Fantasyland.

dclfan

I know I have vague memories of this trip in general, but I don't ever recall seeing them ever again on my later trips.

Hyperion

Hey guys and gals, I am loving this thread! I'm currently learning photoshop's color correction tools and am using some of the pictures here as reference. Is anybody interested in seeing the restored photos? Also, if anyone has any requests let me know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom