The Next Poster - Disney Style

DisneyMom4

Original Poster
False - Most trips are for 4 and I have 4 kids so that would kind of eliminate me from the running :(

TNP has watched Spectromagic with virtually no one around them one night

NiarrNDisney

False - though some of my family members have and now I feel that I must

TNP - Has had there friend get sick on or near them after Mission Space Team Orange.

DisneyMom4

Original Poster
True-ish -- I had a friend get so sick (but not :hurl:) that they had to go back to the room to lie down.

TNP has done the Single Rider Line on Test Track

ndiniz

FALSE!

TNP has had funny things happen to them while at WDW

I can attest to this! I was getting an autograph with Captain Hook & Mr. Snee, and both times a funny thing happened! After I got my autograph from Captain Hook, he took my pen from me, and eventually he gave it back. Then Mr. Snee saw that I had one of those fans that allows you to spray water. He tried it on himself, and then he sprayed water at me using MY water fan! How funny!

DisneyPrincess5

True - absolutely! The best one was the time on ToT when a young, maybe 9 yo, boy started screaming and crying "we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!"

TNP runs to their favorite attraction

Matt and Kelly

False. I don't see the need to run but my wife's aunt ran to Space Mountain, like full sprint, on the first day she was at Magice Kingdom in March.

TNP rides Splash Mountain rain or shine.

Coronado

True.... quite an inspiring show.. lots of ooh's and ahh's...a must see every time we go to WDW.

TNP - Has seen the "Monkey in the Mosaic" at Pizzafari.

Matt and Kelly

False, I have been lucky, anytime that I have been to Disney (World or Land) I have never been rained on with the exception of a little drizzle for no more than 10-15 minutes.

TNP favorite ride at Hollywood Studios is Tower of Terror.

Chrononymous

True! Favorite ride hands down (though fav attraction is still the Muppets...)

TNP has played mini golf in Fantasia Gardens (a CM showed me a trick on how to get a hole in one on the Baccus hole!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom