The New Fantasyland

Monorail_Orange

Nice work on that, btw, Hardcard. It's interesting to see that the plans in fact mesh into the area perfectly with current landmarks.

It's removal might have something to do with Steve's wishes for the plans not to be posted - perhaps the mods are ordeing it stricken from the record.

hardcard

you know what.... I'm about done with this site.. I contribute news and information on a daily basis.. The plans are 'rumor' at worst, and ever REPUTIBLE news site (including the sentinel, come on!) are posting the plans..

Really, stop being full of yourselves ... There is no harm, worst case is you are sent a 'please remove' notice.. and , at this point.. They won't because the plans are literally EVERYWHERE..

Anyway, Is it ok to post LINKS to where the plans can be found?

Exprcoofto

you know what.... I'm about done with this site.. I contribute news and information on a daily basis.. The plans are 'rumor' at worst, and ever REPUTIBLE news site (including the sentinel, come on!) are posting the plans..

Really, stop being full of yourselves ... There is no harm, worst case is you are sent a 'please remove' notice.. and , at this point.. They won't because the plans are literally EVERYWHERE..

I saw other posts which included links to where the plans can be found, not sure if those were also removed though :shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Not being full of myself at all. I made a simple request at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=3634768&postcount=198
Everyone else seems to be able to accept that and understand the situation. There are some significant issues surrounding that artwork that I am not going into here. If you cant follow the request I think you should be "done with this site".

EPCOTPluto

Even though WDWMagic posted something before about the removal of those plans, I agree with you that they are everywhere.

Thanks for the link, hardcard! :wave: oops, never mind, it's gone. :eek:

And truthfully, I would be quite surprised if the plans are not legitimate.

The Conundrum

I think I understand the Enchanted Forest idea. It is not so much a "land" but more of a backstory element. Once you wander outside the Castle Courtyard you will be entering the Enchanted Forest. Within the forest will be the Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Winnie the Pooh and, also part of the forest, will be Pixie Hollow. You will be able to pass through the forest to get to the BatB attractions (new "Beast" castle?)or the Little Mermaid Attractions (oceanside setting of northern europe?) or the Dumbo attractions (new "toontown").

The enchanted forest idea seems to draw from Sleeping Beauty and Snow White where you have these big wooded areas with little cottages where dwarfs, fairies, and princesses live.

The Castle Courtyard willl be enclosed and appears to contain the Snow White attraction and the Carousel. Now on to the unseen stuff. There was some amazing art work of a Mickey themed music shop that appeared here a couple weeks ago. I think it might have been the new facade for Philharmagic. If that is true this new fantasyland will be amazing. PPF, IaSW may keep there Medieval Faire look but that would make sense since they would either be within or just outside the Castle Courtyard. What is still unnaccounted for is the old Fantasyland Skyway building. As comprehensive as this is, Im sure there is a plan for that. Rapunzel?

That Music shop art had nothing to do with this redo it's in one of my books. I think it was a facade design for a store in Paris or Japan. Unfortuantly there are no plans for the skyway station at this time and im not sure you can squeeze a dark ride or any serious attraction into that small space.

I don't care what anyone says, this project is amazing. If anyone else can find that music shop art work, I'm sure you will see what I mean.

This is YOUR opinion not a fact and as I said the artwork is from something totally different.

The Dumbo spinners appear to be part of a D or E ticket experience to me. It's location and size seem to indicate there is a whole lot more to it than just spinners. And the train spur is for a Casey Jr themed add I would guess. Possibly an animatronic LCI that appears from time to time. Or a train that arrives with characters from back stage. That is a guess though.

:)

protip: Look up "Dumbo's Circus" under unbuilt Disney attractions

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom