The new articulated bendy Bus

Timon

Picture this ... Three loops of buses fighting the two lane road in front of the Contemporary!
Why is "Buy More Buses" the only answer? Variety of transportation at Disney should be unique.
I want More Ferry Boats & docks (600 per boat)
More Hotel Boats (Varies)
A Seventh car for the Express Monorails plus changes to TTC and MK Stations (420 per train)
ScreenHunter_01%2520Dec.%252004%252021.20.jpg

ScreenHunter_03%2520Dec.%252004%252021.21.jpg

ScreenHunter_07%2520Dec.%252004%252021.27.jpg

Prock3

Picture this ... Three loops of buses fighting the two lane road in front of the Contemporary!
Why is "Buy More Buses" the only answer? Variety of transportation at Disney should be unique.
I want More Ferry Boats & docks (600 per boat)
More Hotel Boats (Varies)
A Seventh car for the Express Monorails plus changes to TTC and MK Stations (420 per train)
They're working on the first. And some of the resort launches will need replacing soon so although there might not be more boats there will be bigger boats.

Oh and thank you for being a supporter of boats! its a much overlooked transportation option.

relots

Here are the new buses sitting at the magic kingdoms new loop
Not a bad looking fleet in my opinion. I'd like to know how much additional training is needed to drive one. Personally my heart is with the monorails and seeing them upgraded but I'll take a new looking bus fleet for the time being...

Bryansworld

I like the New "Retro" looking Paint Job on the Busses. I just would prefer Disney to look into more energy efficient solutions that are better for the environment and more in the lines of Walt's original design of EPCOT. In my opinion the entire Walt Disney World Resort became what Walt originally wanted with Epcot... to a degree anyway. Lets expand the Monorail line in phases. It's not like The Walt Disney Company doesn't have the money. It will save money in the long run. WDW used to be all about new technology and what's better for the World. I'm sure a monorail expansion would be less expensive than yet another new overseas park.

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
I like the New "Retro" looking Paint Job on the Busses. I just would prefer Disney to look into more energy efficient solutions that are better for the environment and more in the lines of Walt's original design of EPCOT. In my opinion the entire Walt Disney World Resort became what Walt originally wanted with Epcot... to a degree anyway. Lets expand the Monorail line in phases. It's not like The Walt Disney Company doesn't have the money. It will save money in the long run. WDW used to be all about new technology and what's better for the World. I'm sure a monorail expansion would be less expensive than yet another new overseas park.
Disney isn't paying for an overseas park. The bill is being footed by China for the most part. And Why wouldn't they want to build another overseas park. Tokyo has been extremely Successful, and so has Hong Kong now that they have fixed the lack of attractions aspect.

KristiLuWh0

Thanks for sharing. I think it's a great idea. There is no worse feeling than waiting for your bus after Wishes or EMH only to be that first family that is told to wait for the next bus. *sigh* We need our beauty sleep for the next morning's EMH.

CDavid

Tokyo has been extremely Successful, and so has Hong Kong now that they have fixed the lack of attractions aspect.

Isn't it just amazing how a park can see dramatic improvements when you add new attractions? It is so obvious what happens when you give people more stuff to do (and they want to experience). You would also think that anyone with an IQ larger than their shoe size could figure out that lesson also applies to parks located in the state of Florida. But, No... :banghead:

Were it not for monorail and water bridge clearance issues, wonder if we would be seeing double-deck in addition to articulated buses?

Voxel

Isn't it just amazing how a park can see dramatic improvements when you add new attractions? It is so obvious what happens when you give people more stuff to do (and they want to experience). You would also think that anyone with an IQ larger than their shoe size could figure out that lesson also applies to parks located in the state of Florida. But, No... :banghead:

Were it not for monorail and water bridge clearance issues, wonder if we would be seeing double-deck in addition to articulated buses?
Well Tokyo became successful due to a management change 5 years after it opened. It was bad over there for a while. As for Hong Kong the park was Physically too small for the amount of guest that were coming. They were encountering Phase 3 closing and people jumping over the fences. There building of an attraction was not for bringing in new people it was to handle the number of people.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
You know a guy named Peter?

They're not getting new monorails any time soon. Let alone paying for the infrastructure to support them. Simply up-keeping the current fleet would be a veritable miracle onto itself....

Bryansworld

Disney isn't paying for an overseas park. The bill is being footed by China for the most part. And Why wouldn't they want to build another overseas park. Tokyo has been extremely Successful, and so has Hong Kong now that they have fixed the lack of attractions aspect.
I understand... Just wish they would focus more on Quality and New Experiences in the US as well. The International parks are getting alot of new parades, firework shows, and new Attractions.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I understand... Just wish they would focus more on Quality and New Experiences in the US as well. The International parks are getting alot of new parades, firework shows, and new Attractions.
In Florida. The West Coast is doing fine in this regard....

Voxel

Once again not up to Disney. The Asian parks come up to Disney and say hey we want a new park or new attraction or new parade. Disney sends their Imagineers over and the company that owns the Disney Parks pays about 75% of the cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom