The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

Princess Leia

The calendar still lists the show as starting on October 2 and these are the performance times listed for opening day. Not sure if they're wrong or need to be updated or if each "time" corresponds to a different "moment in history" and we might actually get unique skits throughout the whole day.

9:05AM
9:15AM
10:00AM
10:15AM
11:45AM
11:55AM
12:10PM
1:15PM
1:25PM
2:20PM
3:35PM
3:45PM
4:25PM
4:35PM

These seem to be very random times.

Buried20KLeague

Do we know if the audio for the show is going to be recorded by the "real" voice actors for each character, or is it going to be live audio by the puppeteers?

Recorded voice actors would of course sound the most "correct", but live audio would allow for more improv and interaction between the characters which IMO is a lot of the charm of the muppets.

FoozieBear

Do we know if the audio for the show is going to be recorded by the "real" voice actors for each character, or is it going to be live audio by the puppeteers?

Recorded voice actors would of course sound the most "correct", but live audio would allow for more improv and interaction between the characters which IMO is a lot of the charm of the muppets.

I dunno, but it seems unlikely that they are calling in the puppeteers to do this on an-all day basis, I'd have to assume everything will be pre-recorded.

Buried20KLeague

I dunno, but it seems unlikely that they are calling in the puppeteers to do this on an-all day basis, I'd have to assume everything will be pre-recorded.

Well, I'm talking about the audio for the show. I think it's clear they're using puppeteers for the character movement. They're not going to be AA.

I'm just wondering if the puppeteers are going to do the speaking, or if they're going to act to a soundtrack.

hpyhnt 1000

brb1006

gmiah5967746.png

Sundown

They bill it as being humorous and patriotic. I just hope that it does have a good dose of patriotism, not completely overshadowed by the humor. And I certainly don't hope that there is much irreverence, but that's usually how the Muppets play off Sam the Eagle.

Basically, I hope that this has a good dose of patriotism that both kids and parents can absorb.

And I do realize that Disney's attention is squarely directed at children and the Disney IPs. But it's also nice to have rides and entire lands in the park that can be left alone to appeal to their original adult audience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom