The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

yensidtlaw1969

I realize that. I just base it on wait times. Let's not forget that there was a point in time when that theater would be consistently filles
You can't base it on wait time, though - when different attractions have different capacities, using wait time as a measurement will never accurately represent popularity.

In many cases, a short wait time is indicative of an attraction's ability to manage the amount of people who wish to experience it - a desirable quality that contemporary designers often don't sufficiently account for.

Princess Leia

A Swedish Chef restaurant would be a cute addition, if they choose to renovate Mama Melrose's. I don't see the AA's being that difficult to make (they're Muppets, all you need is an AA and some felt), and a CM could be Sweetums, like at MuppetVision. And the food could be literally anything that the Chef has made (Chocolate Mousse, Popcorn Shrimp, meatballs, pancakes, donuts, spaghetti, etc). If it doesn't have a punny name (most of them don't), they can just make them punny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom