The Mummy might outdue Disney's Mt Everest ?

Michael72688

I think Disney should be a tad bit worried about this new ride, it looks amazing, and the way it is going to be done is unique, joining a dard ride and a rollercoaster together

dxwwf3

Originally posted by Num1OutkastFan
Hmm, reminds me of this one song:
Get on my level ho (What!)
Get on my level ho (You can't!)
Get on my level ho (It's Trillville ho!)
Get on my level ho (Lil' Scrappy ho!)
Get on my level ho (It's BME ho!)
Get on my level ho (Let's gooo!)

Yeah man! You gotta love that Frank Sinatra! That's my favorite song of his :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ThirdEye

I hate to say this...
Well, not really
But ROTM will murder the theme park world. I'm sure of this, just like Disney still hasn't come up with an answer to Spider-Man or even MIB, how will they come up with an answer to Mummy? You Disney fanboys are sitting in your parents' basement. Oh, it's not even that fast. It's animatronics are so lame, let me tell you, you're the ones that are lame. I'm 100% sure that Disney can never ever, ever, ever get on Universal's level. Hmm, reminds me of this one song:

Very mature...What are you 10 years old? I hope you get banned :lookaroun

imagineer99

Alrighty, I'm here to set the record straight and I'm going to be honest....

I'm a Disney fan through and through. As a result, it is hard for me to like something from a rival corporation that has the intention of taking away Disney's status.

That said, I must admit:

Universal has some better rides than WDW.
Conversly, WDW has some better rides than Universal. Both are wonderful attraction destinations. So, would the people who back either Disney or Universal just give it a rest. These arguments get us nowhere!:brick:

Why do I like WDW better than Unversal? Probably, because I have so many fond memories as a child there. I'm sure if the first park I went to as a kid was Universal, I'd feel exactly the opposite. I feel Disney does a better job at transporting the guest to a completley different world. I've only been to IOA once, and to me, it felt like a standard theme park (with the giant coasters in it's skyline).

Stop arguing and enjoy!

P.S. Now it's time for my completly hypocritcal statement: Disney will always be better than Universal:lol: :lol:

Num1OutkastFan

Yes, ban me, because of one thing I said. Just goes to show the oppressive or "mature" minds of you Disney boys. You don't even know me and you think you can judge me? I'll go back to IOACentral, at least they're smart over there. BTW, I'm 14 and I'll talk about Disney s__________' if I want to and y'all can't change that.
OMG, I can't write s u c k i n but I can write ho?

imagineer99

I hate to say this...
Well, not really
But ROTM will murder the theme park world. I'm sure of this, just like Disney still hasn't come up with an answer to Spider-Man or even MIB, how will they come up with an answer to Mummy? You Disney fanboys are sitting in your parents' basement. Oh, it's not even that fast. It's animatronics are so lame, let me tell you, you're the ones that are lame. I'm 100% sure that Disney can never ever, ever, ever get on Universal's level. Hmm, reminds me of this one song:

Comments like this make me think much less of the average Universal fan--only out for a thrill, no imagination.

Word to the wise...don't diss Disney on a pro-Disney fansite. It's not going to be pretty in the end:drevil:

imagineer99

talk about Disney s__________' if I want to and y'all can't change that.

The Disney name stands for family entertainment.:animwink:

Why join a fansite for something you're not a fan of?:veryconfu

DisneyWorld30th

I am very excited about any new rides between the two companies (Disney & Universal).

I think that Disney has an advantage with Mummy opening soon. Disney will send Imangineers there several hundred times to check out the Mummy's ride technology. They will end up using some of the technology in the Everest ride but only 10 times better!

When Mission Space opened three months early, I can bet that someone from Universal Creative was on the rides on a daily basis!

dxwwf3

I'm only here to prove to y'all that ROTM will be the best and that's the only reason.

...and to stir up trouble. Come on you gotta at least admit that.

BTW I think Hey Ya is overrated and Spread was the best track on the new cd.

ISTCrew20

I hate to say this...
Well, not really

No basements in Florida bud:rolleyes: ... Just go back to IOACentral, where they're smart...I mean, they must be...I have never seen a post like that...that is, how do you say, "DA BOMB". Good Job...makes you look really cool:rolleyes: ...

Sorry IOA Folks...Im sure you're good people, but sometimes, you just gotta take out the trash.

The_CEO

I hate to say this...
Well, not really

Go back to IOACENTRAL you're not wanted here...

Disney2002

Yes, ban me, because of one thing I said. Just goes to show the oppressive or "mature" minds of you Disney boys. You don't even know me and you think you can judge me? I'll go back to IOACentral, at least they're smart over there. BTW, I'm 14 and I'll talk about Disney s__________' if I want to and y'all can't change that.

Can we please 86 this guy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom