The Mummy might outdue Disney's Mt Everest ?

Lynx04

I think EE may beat Mummy in some areas, but to say ISAW is better then Mummy seems like a very far stretch. I guess you might of just said the car ride in was better then the Mummy.

I think in the end, each will have their pros and cons.

Brooke

Theresonly1 said:
I didn't read this whole thread, it seems to have drifted off the subject of the mummy & everst, but IMO, having just returned from riding the Mummy, Disney won't have to try too hard to be better than it...In Fact I think IASW is Better than the Mummy.

Thank you so much for bumping up a thread that is over a year old to tell us this!!! :wave:

johnvree

Theresonly1 said:
I didn't read this whole thread, it seems to have drifted off the subject of the mummy & everst, but IMO, having just returned from riding the Mummy, Disney won't have to try too hard to be better than it...In Fact I think IASW is Better than the Mummy.

This confirms something I have suspected since I was a kid. The dolls in IASW are evil. Theresonly1, you have obviously been possessed by the demon dolls. You need to bathe yourself in holy water and go back on ROTM. 'The power of Christ compels you.' Now go.

WDWResort

Okay, I know this topic is old and you people have made your points. But I haven't.

Maybe it doesn't do 70 mph, and maybe it's drop isn't 80 feet. But it is certainly an enjoyable ride from beginning to end. It's amazing. Actually it being not so fast is better cause we enjoy it more and we can see more. Where as on a 70 mph ride where you're in a mountain kind of sucks because you don't get to enjoy the enviroment as much if you get me.

But yeah, The Mummy may not be the greatest attraction in the world, but it is certainly a really enjoyable one. One in which anyone who rides it that's not ignorant or stupid can enjoy it and certainly like it.

Alex D.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom