The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
It's a shame Hyperspace is only around for a month this year; at least keep it running until 4th of July!

On the other hand, I guess I'm grateful it's an overlay that doesn't overstay its welcome.

Only a month? June 4th is the last day? I better ride it when I go to Splashless Disneyland Saturday 😕

Dear Prudence

Ha! Did you (like me) just watch the Poseidon Entertainment video on YouTube?

I grew up with WDW and loved the railroad so much. The BTMR flooded town segment is delightful, as is the tunnel through Splash. But then I went to Disneyland and realized how deprived my childhood really was...
yeah! I had just watched that video after watching POVs of the one in Paris (which I am obsessed with). Poseidon didn't once mention the raccoons that like to hang out near the Adventureland stretch of the train, though, hahahaha

Dear Prudence

350798101_1973953189658633_2248201959845608520_n.jpg

My special outfit I wore yesterday with the skirt made out of the repurposed Port Orleans resort fabric.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Moon Girl coming to DCA for a limited time beginning February 15th -

View attachment 697363

"For a limited time beginning Feb. 15 at Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure park, you can encounter and interact with Moon Girl from the newest Disney series “Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur,” which debuts on Feb. 10 on Disney Channel and Feb. 15 on Disney+. The series follows the adventures of 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette (aka Moon Girl) and her 10-ton T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur, whom she accidentally brings into present-day New York City. The duo works together to protect the Lower East Side neighborhood in New York City from danger.

When Moon Girl lands in Disney California Adventure park on Feb. 15, guests can catch her in a special one-day only entertainment celebration, including a cavalcade on Hollywood Blvd, and stage show on the Hollywood Backlot Stage, but don’t worry, she’ll stay around for a little while! "

Update - Moon Girl will be in Disney California Adventure through July 23.

TP2000

So I went on the Monsters Inc. dark ride the other day, and the monster (/Anaheim teen) at the end of the ride (you know, the one who heckles riders) said to me, "Young man in the second row, you are quite a hunk sir!" Still not sure how I feel about it, TBH.

That gives me hope that there's still some CM's out there that know how to have a good time at work!

I heartily approve.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I said the Splash closure/ Focus Group Mountain fumble might be what breaks the camels back. I lied. This did it. I Will not be renewing my families passes in August. It’s getting weird out here y’all. Is this stuff going on at Knotts? Disgusting. 5 years ago CM’s couldn’t have facial hair. Now you have dudes with mustaches and make up on in dresses?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom