The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Proud to say I exercised my civic duty, and I encourage you all to do the same. 😂

On a related note, I tried the lemon bar churro by GRR the last time I was there and it was surprisingly very good. The lemon curd was delicious.

I implore all of you here to spend 10 minutes in any busy bathroom, and count how many times you hear strangers excrete bodily liquids out their rear end / mouth.

Then think hard about if you want to get that next blue milk or churro-flavored sugar stick lol.

Californian Elitist

Going to MK on Sunday… I’m already irritated.

3BED3F4F-90A6-4EE1-94CE-DAEA865EE9F1.jpeg

mickEblu

Original Poster
I implore all of you here to spend 10 minutes in any busy bathroom, and count how many times you hear strangers excrete bodily liquids out their rear end / mouth.

Then think hard about if you want to get that next blue milk or churro-flavored sugar stick lol.

Lol.

Have you tried the Fluffer Nutter churro though? The answer is yes. I still want one

CaptinEO

Going to MK on Sunday… I’m already irritated.

View attachment 641160
We once made the mistake of being at Disney World during summer.

Best advice is to use an umbrella to block the sun. It made us 20 degrees cooler and when it randomly showers you have it handy.

We also had light raincoats/waterproof jackets in our backpack at all times.

Californian Elitist

We once made the mistake of being at Disney World during summer.

Best advice is to use an umbrella to block the sun. It made us 20 degrees cooler and when it randomly showers you have it handy.

We also had light raincoats/waterproof jackets in our backpack at all times.
Yes, I will for sure have an umbrella and poncho packed. Strongly considering bringing my waterproof jacket, I just don’t want to wear it in that heat.
Weather forecasts for tropical climates can be deceiving though. It could just be brief rain/ thunderstorms.
That’s true. I went to the Dominican Republic and it didn’t rain once. However, I’ve heard that it actually has been storming out in Orlando over the past week lol. Guess we’ll see.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Its the humidity that'll kill ya.

I remember being in Atlanta in summer of '96, similar weather. You end up having to take a shower just after leaving the house because the humidity makes it hotter.

Ugh. At that point maybe we want it to rain.

Were you there for the Olympics?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom