The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

socalifornian

I find it interesting that the construction fencing encompasses both the hotel and Tiffy's.

Is anyone working on the Tiffy's building? And if not, why is there fencing around it? Just to keep the riff raff out of the empty building?
Yeah as if they’re the same construction site. I didn’t hear or see anyone working on Tiffy’s, SSG might shed some light on it eventually

solidyne

TROR reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. Except more passionate.
Yup. Of me, too. You know, you read Atlas Shrugged, and the eager proselytizing follows. Then you grow up and care a lot less! He'll mellow.

By the way, I thought anything goes in the Politics sub! What'd he do? Was it just the politics seeping into other threads?

Rich T

The Topp’s Disney trading card app is celebrating “Ben & Me” for the 4th. The people handling this app know more about Disney’s history than any park exec.
F9379902-D270-44AB-B6A6-5BCCC262C4A4.jpeg

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Quick question. i am looking for a post i came across yesterday where someone posted video links of people getting off rides such as Small World and messing with the sets and AAs and doing other things you generally not supposed to do at the park but now i cant find it. does anyone recall what thread that was in? any help would be welcomed.

Phroobar

Best fireworks ever!
There are so many fireworks going off in the city and valley it is crazy. I was at my mother in laws for the party. Lots of fountains and low level illegal skybursters everywhere in the neighborhood. The valley below us back home again is still shooting them off constantly at 11pm. Good show going on down there. It is the most I've ever seen. No traffic on the freeway. Blasts are going over the freeway walls on the 22. No fireworks from Disneyland but plenty around it.

Phroobar

Since the beaches where closed, Huntington Beach shops and Pier where packed with people. It was a total party at all of those bars and restaurants across from the beach.

DrAlice

Best fireworks ever!
There are so many fireworks going off in the city and valley it is crazy. I was at my mother in laws for the party. Lots of fountains and low level illegal skybursters everywhere in the neighborhood. The valley below us back home again is still shooting them off constantly at 11pm. Good show going on down there. It is the most I've ever seen. No traffic on the freeway. Blasts are going over the freeway walls on the 22. No fireworks from Disneyland but plenty around it.
Still a ton going off here too. We aren't supposed to have them, yet my whole neighborhood did. Like you, it's more than I've ever seen here.

Rich T

Since the beaches where closed, Huntington Beach shops and Pier where packed with people. It was a total party at all of those bars and restaurants across from the beach.
And two weeks from now there’ll be another huge spike in covid hospitalizations. Some people are just freaking morons singing “Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf.” Geez, maybe 2/3 of the population really are Fifers and Fiddlers constantly being saved and bailed out by the Practicals.

Phroobar

I saw a news copter video showing the view over LA. There where thousands of morters being shot off. I looked at the valley below my house and saw them everywhere well pass 1am. I'm in a fire zone so all fireworks are illegal. It was quite up here. Everyone went elsewhere for parties. This goes to show if you cancel city run shows people will do their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom