The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
My son has been watching those new Mickey shorts and I’ve been catching them in bits and pieces. I have to say they re pretty funny and actually pay a lot of homage to Disneyland and the old Disney classic animated films. The style is even growing me. Everything except Goofy. I think it’s the lime green eyes.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
My son has been watching those new Mickey shorts and I’ve been catching them in bits and pieces. I have to say they re pretty funny and actually pay a lot of homage to Disneyland and the old Disney classic animated films. The style is even growing me. Everything except Goofy. I think it’s the lime green eyes.
My nephew likes them too. I've watched a couple of shorts and they were quite funny, the stories are entertaining. It's just the new style of the characters that I don't like at all, I prefer classic Mickey and Friends.

GingerGirl3

“hottest team in baseball”

Go Giants!

TROR

“hottest team in baseball”

Go Giants!
Disappointing loss today against the Cubs. Strongly dislike seeing the Cubs win. Cardinals are winning 13-4 against Pittsburgh currently so they’ll stay just half a game back in the division which is good. Go Cardinals!

GingerGirl3

Disappointing loss today against the Cubs. Strongly dislike seeing the Cubs win. Cardinals are winning 13-4 against Pittsburgh currently so they’ll stay just half a game back in the division which is good. Go Cardinals!

True but I can’t complain now that they are actually showing signs of life. It’s been great seeing MadBum doing well, especially when the fans worry every game could be his last as a Giant!

George Lucas on a Bench

Tokyo DisneySea just got a clone of Soaring Around the World with a bonus silly bird character because...Japan? I get that it's easier to just reuse the same movie but I really don't get the fascination with this version. Disney sure seems proud of it. I think it's pretty lame.

SuddenStorm

Has anyone ordered the new Marc Davis book?

I ordered it the day it was available. Got in at $92, I think it's now over $150. I wouldn't pay list price but I'm happy with what I'll be paying, it looks like it'll be excellent.

Wait, I'm replying to mickEblu? Didn't recognize the poster because of the new avatar. I like this one better than the moose.

Darkbeer1

So, the LA Dodgers can't beat the LA Angels

AND

LAFC can't beat the LA Galaxy...

So nice to live in a house where we all agree these are GREAT things!!!!

Now, if the LA Chargers will play the LA Rams, what a great Super Bowl that will be!

mickEblu

Original Poster
I ordered it the day it was available. Got in at $92, I think it's now over $150. I wouldn't pay list price but I'm happy with what I'll be paying, it looks like it'll be excellent.

Wait, I'm replying to mickEblu? Didn't recognize the poster because of the new avatar. I like this one better than the moose.

LOL it was time for a change.

What?! It’s gone up $60? Why?

I think it’ll be a great book but I’m not thrilled with the cover

mickEblu

Original Poster
A dark ride through the human body would be pretty cool for TL. It could pay homage to ATIS but have a few more thrills like trying to escape being digested. Got the idea from one of the Mickey Shorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom