The misadventures with the mother-inlaw

Matt and Kelly

Am i the only one that thinks Wierd thread but keeps checking back for updates ?

I keep coming back as well. I get a little excited to see the thread has added a new page thinking these mis-adventures are being chronicled but that excitement quickly turns to laughter when I see it's simply posts from all the others who are simply waiting just like me!

Lucky

We could tell mother in law jokes while we're waiting.

Q: What's the punishment for bigamy?
A: Two mothers in law.

GASTES

Original Poster
WE ARE FINALLY BACK ON LINE AFTER SEVERAL DAYS OF BEING DOWN DUE TO HURRICANE IRENE.

SO HERE IS THE STORY:

A FEW YEARS AGO WE INVITED MOM TO JOIN OUR DISNEY TRIP, SINCE
THEN SHE HAS JOINED US ON EVERY TRIP.
WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO SHOW SOME PICTURES OF HER
THROUGHOUT THE YEARS AND WOULD PUT CAPTIONS ALONG THE WAY-
IT WAS MEANT TO BE LIGHTHEARTED!
HOWEVER, WE DID NOT GET THE CHANCE BEFORE LOSING POWER.
NOW WE SEE SEVERAL NEGATIVE AND SARCASTIC COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE
WHO WERE EXPECTING SOMETHING ELSE!
I GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE JUST CALLED THE THREAD "THE ADVENTURES OF THE MOTHER IN LAW" AND
LEFT OFF THE "MIS"

WE THOUGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO DISNEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FUN AND HAPPY SINCE DISNEY IS "THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH"
TOO BAD SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO TRY TO RUIN SOME GOOD FUN.. FOR THOSE WHO GET THE FUN - TUNE IN FOR MORE PHOTOS - FOR THE ONE'S WHO DON'T, FEEL FREE NOT TO CHECK BACK IN ON THE THREAD...... SIGNED______ "THE WIFE".. [/url]
DSCF4296.jpg

LuLaSue

Don't listen to those Nay Sayers!

May I say Mom and Daughter look so much alike...BEAUTIFUL!

Bring on the Adventures!!:sohappy:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
WE ARE FINALLY BACK ON LINE AFTER SEVERAL DAYS OF BEING DOWN DUE TO HURRICANE IRENE.

SO HERE IS THE STORY:

A FEW YEARS AGO WE INVITED MOM TO JOIN OUR DISNEY TRIP, SINCE
THEN SHE HAS JOINED US ON EVERY TRIP.
WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO SHOW SOME PICTURES OF HER
THROUGHOUT THE YEARS AND WOULD PUT CAPTIONS ALONG THE WAY-
IT WAS MEANT TO BE LIGHTHEARTED!
HOWEVER, WE DID NOT GET THE CHANCE BEFORE LOSING POWER.
NOW WE SEE SEVERAL NEGATIVE AND SARCASTIC COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE
WHO WERE EXPECTING SOMETHING ELSE!
I GUESS WE SHOULD HAVE JUST CALLED THE THREAD "THE ADVENTURES OF THE MOTHER IN LAW" AND
LEFT OFF THE "MIS"

WE THOUGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO DISNEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FUN AND HAPPY SINCE DISNEY IS "THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH"
TOO BAD SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO TRY TO RUIN SOME GOOD FUN.. FOR THOSE WHO GET THE FUN - TUNE IN FOR MORE PHOTOS - FOR THE ONE'S WHO DON'T, FEEL FREE NOT TO CHECK BACK IN ON THE THREAD...... SIGNED______ "THE WIFE"..

Why are you yelling?

I really think you read into this waaaaay too much. People were curious because the thread title indicated there would be some crazy misadventures to read about. We didn't get that. Heck, we didn't even get any adventures. All we got were some photos of a lady who seemed to be enjoying herself a great deal. People were having some fun with it.

Lighten up.

Nemo14

Glad you got your power back. I work in North Kingston, and many people down there have been told they won't get power back until Tuesday. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom