The Miracle that is Maggie Grace

macsmom

I've seen this thread before but never read it until tonight. Thanks, Dana, for sharing your miracle with us all. You have been blessed.

danna

maggiegrace1

Ok I know I am bringing up an old thread but ..well I want too..;)

My Maggie Grace will be 2 tommorow..:eek: :sohappy: :cry:

So many emotions..They grow up so very fast and it is so amazing to see the changes in them..

She is talking so much and running all over the place..She is funny and crazy and just the sweetest little girl ever..

I am so proud of her and I just wanted to share this day with you all again..:)

She has been practicing Blowing out the candles and is all ready..:lol:

Her Blue's Clue's Birthday party is tommorow..and I will take lot's of pictures and will share them with you..

So be prepared..Im a picture crazy mommy..:animwink:

So To My Maggie Grace...

Mommy loves you more then life and I am so honored to be your Mommy..You make me so very proud.

You have come so very far..from the little 15 oz baby girl to my chunky 26 lb crazy girlie.

I love you and I thank you for teaching me what true, unconditional LOVE truly is..:kiss:

Happy Birthday Maggie Grace!​

joanna71985

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie! You are such a special girl. Hope you enjoy your special day, and I hope your mommy (er, you) enjoys the cake.:lookaroun

PotteryGal

Happy 2nd Birthday Maggie!
You are a very special little girl -
Enjoy all the cake you can eat!
(if your mommy leaves you any :D )

mpoppins76

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
SWEET MAGGIE GIRL! :kiss:
Have a wonderful time at your party
and enjoy your Blue's Clue's cake!
I got you some pretty shoes just
like Mommy's :king:
pink_shoes.jpg

Enjoy being 2!!!
:kiss:​

dopey

Happy birthday to mommy's little crackhead! (Hope mommy doesn't beat you on your birthday, sweetheart.) As Blue would say, "Bar bar-bar!" (I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure it's good.) :)

BluesClues.jpg

DisneyGigi

Happy Birthday Maggie!!!!

Dana ~
Your little Maggie is so beautiful, and what a miracle. I had to wipe away the (happy)tears reading this thread.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom