The Merch Alert Thread

mickEblu

Original Poster
Their semi-official names are Phineas (Traveler), Ezra (Skeleton) and Gus (Prisoner), although the name of Dave has also been used on some merchandise for the Traveler.

Has Disney ever referred to them by these names? Or is it just fan lore?

mickEblu

Original Poster
Got these magnets at Wonderground Gallery Saturday...

CF1EC4CD-A6EA-4253-B43C-4FA35FF5B49B.jpeg

westie

Boy, I just sold my entire star wars collection of 1500 pieces and it wasn't the pay day I had expected or wanted. Luckily I cherry picked my favorites before I sold them but if you look at ebay, no one is buying, for years now.

Phroobar

Ebay's prices are over inflated on just about everything. It's pretty bad when ebay/paypal takes 20% off the top. There are still collectors out there but they've all moved online since retail stores don't restock their shelves. Hasbro killed their own market via terrible distribution practices over the last ten years.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Well he also wasn't going to make more movies with declining box office returns or build theme park lands.

This isn't the thread to have this debate, but I think the market is still there. Its just a matter of either the fan base accepting what is being put out or the content creator (Disney in this case) bending to the will of the fan base. One or the other has to happen, and I put my money on the fan base caving first, but what do I know....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom