The Merch Alert Thread

Stevek

And there is also this Club 33 exclusive mug which I was lucky to get my hands on today.

Attachments

• 6BCA3131-3120-4FE4-9AE0-CFCFD5A9BF6F.jpeg
    6BCA3131-3120-4FE4-9AE0-CFCFD5A9BF6F.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 156

mickEblu

Original Poster
Is anyone willing to get me a tiki room pop? I'd be rather grateful.

View attachment 291769

I’m sorry man. If I saw this when I was the parks I would have definitely got you one. Wish you said something when I posted about it in this thread last week. At 4pm there were still a bunch at Disneyana. Not sure how close you are to the parks.

SuddenStorm

No unfortunately. Just that big Jose figure but nothing new.

Ah yes, the figure that looks nothing like Jose.

The state of the collectibles in Disneyland right now is abysmal. No attraction art, weak Haunted Mansion and Pirates merchandise, and nothing major for Tiki Room's 55.

What a shame.

mickEblu

Original Poster

The state of the collectibles in Disneyland right now is abysmal. No attraction art, weak Haunted Mansion and Pirates merchandise, and nothing major for Tiki Room's 55.

What a shame.

Yeah I was shocked at how bad the POTC 50th merch was. Wasn’t there some announcement that some of the company was being restructured and that WDI will be working on merch now? Maybe that will help.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

What a shame.

I know its not new, but I was really into the hipster Mickey art that Jerrod Maruyama put out. I bought the Dole Whip one. I was gonna buy the others when they're available again.

mickEblu

Original Poster

What a shame.

Also not sure if you heard, they don’t have the attraction posters on demand anymore.

truecoat

I’m sorry man. If I saw this when I was the parks I would have definitely got you one. Wish you said something when I posted about it in this thread last week. At 4pm there were still a bunch at Disneyana. Not sure how close you are to the parks.

I'm about 1900 miles to the park give or take.

George Lucas on a Bench

What a shame.

That's been the case ever since they started to really push the merchandise for these attractions. The majority of it doesn't seem to have been designed by people who "get" the attractions.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I got to the park at 10:30 and, like a chump, I waited over an hour in line to get the POP from Wonderland Gallery. I then proceeded to take it to my car, walked back by the gallery on my way through DTD (I decided to skip the trams), and wouldn't you know it...at 12, not only was there NO line at WG, but they still had a decent amount of stock...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom