The Many Adventures of Oswald!-Holidays in the World 2012

Welcome to another @PartOfYourWorld trip report!!!!!! Sorry for the delay in my report, but I wanted to wait until we got our photopass pictures in to begin so HERE WE GOOOOO!

The Cast:
The usual me and my Disney loving mom @LuvsTheMouse! Here is a picture of us from our previous trip in September of 2012:
DSC09400.jpg

BUT WAIT!!! There was a new member joining us on this trip….OSWALD THE LUCKY RABBIT!
DSC09423.jpg

Oswald was very excited to take his very first trip to Walt Disney World and visit his ol pal Mickey Mouse!!!!!

The When and Where:
Sunday November 25th-Sunday December 2nd at Port Orleans French Quarter Resort

WARNING: This will be a picture infused trip report. I recently acquired a new camera before this trip; a CANON T4i Rebel and took over 1300 pictures so be prepared J

Sunday November 25th: Arrival Day, DTD, and DHS

We were up and at ‘em for a 930ish am flight departing to Endor…oh wait different trip…sunny Orlando, Florida!!!

Oswald was very anxious for his trip to begin!
DSC03833.jpg

Obligatory plane picture
DSC03835.jpg

Stow-aways for the trip (it was a little early for Oswald so he was taking a nap)
DSC09424.jpg

Passing the time away doing some coloring!
DSC03836.jpg

Looking out the window longing to land in Florida….
DSC09425.jpg

DSC03837.jpg

After what seemed like eternity our safe flight landed in MCO around 1230pm and my what a beautiful sight it was!

IMG_5451_zpsbdf07984.jpg

Can’t believe we’re here at DME again!
IMG_5453_zpsa6547b12.jpg

Port Orleans French Quarter here we come!
IMG_5454_zps6e9c3c7c.jpg

Why hello Disney Cruise Line bus!
IMG_5455_zps3aa8b2e5.jpg

IMG_5456_zps555e3f91.jpg

Oswald was ready to go!
IMG_5458_zps46524a26.jpg

Excited for this to begin!
IMG_5464_zps3c3c9da3.jpg

This was before we found out we were the second stop L
IMG_5460_zpseb13d387.jpg

In the Christmas spirit with Red and Green Painted nails!!! Oh hey and my beautiful engagement ring :D
IMG_5461_zps0c2d9789.jpg

*cue angels singing* IT’S THE SIGN!
IMG_5463_zpsff756f53.jpg

IMG_5464_zps3c3c9da3.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

Yes we definitely need that picture next time!!!!! Looks like you're leaving the day we come in in May! (or are you just doing a cruise and no WDW?) And thanks for reading!

We are just doing a cruise this year. It sounds so funny to say "just a cruise" Hahaha I shouldn't complain because I am super excited for our cruise but I miss my WDW.

acrab3t

I love your photos! We were there in January just after New Years at BC. They had already removed the gingerbread so I was bummed. Seeing your photos made me see what I missed!:( I was so looking forward to it because I has seen previous photos. The christmas trees were still up but they came down one night (we could hear them because our room was over the lobby). It only kept us awake for an hour. They must be fast! I read your last TR and loved it too. Thank you for sharing.

disneyfan1995

Your trip report was awesome! I love how you had your Oswald plush with you, very creative idea! Where did you get the Oswald plush? I searched throughout the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom and did not find one! :(

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Your parade photos are so cool!! SO awesome you spotted yourself on tv. I loved your trip! Oswald made it :)

Thank you so much for reading!!! :) It was pretty awesome I found myself on TV! :)

I love your photos! We were there in January just after New Years at BC. They had already removed the gingerbread so I was bummed. Seeing your photos made me see what I missed!:( I was so looking forward to it because I has seen previous photos. The christmas trees were still up but they came down one night (we could hear them because our room was over the lobby). It only kept us awake for an hour. They must be fast! I read your last TR and loved it too. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much! I'm glad I could help you see what you missed!!! It's crazy how fast those workers are able to take a tree down!!!! Any decorations for that matter! :) Thanks so much for reading!! :)

Your trip report was awesome! I love how you had your Oswald plush with you, very creative idea! Where did you get the Oswald plush? I searched throughout the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom and did not find one! :(

Thank you so much for reading it!!!! And thank you! Alot of people asked where I got Oswald from. I actually found the receipt for him the other day lol I bought him at the Disney Store in NYC Times Square when I was there over last summer I haven't seen him since then in any Disney Store! I hope they start selling more Oswald stuff soon over in Walt Disney World!

Loved your report, Jess! You got so many great parade pictures!!
I'm jealous of your vinylmation loot!
And that last Mickey waffle picture made me very hungry. :)

Thanks for reading Tammy!

Disney food pictures always make me hungry so I know how you feel!!!! :)

WDW_Princess24

Here I am!! Better late than never, right?!?! I have totally been MIA on here for the longest and still have to do TRs for both my November and February trips.

Ok, enough about me, more about you! I absolutely love that you took Oswald with you, it's so much fun posing them and taking their pics everywhere, I loved doing this with Pascal! Such a bummer we didn't get the chance to meet up on the 26th, we always seem to miss each other just by a day or two..one day! LOVED all the pics from New Fantasyland, don't feel crazy about Under the Sea..I think I rode it a total of 7 times on my November trip, I couldn't get enough! As always, beautiful pics of Port Orleans, you ALWAYS make me want to stay there! Ry and I are thinking about it for our August trip if we can get a good discount.

I must go back to WDW during Christmas season and this TR only reminded me of how beautiful it all was. Nothing takes your breath away like looking at the dream lights!! Can't wait to read your next one lovey!!

PartOfYourWorld

Original Poster
Here I am!! Better late than never, right?!?! I have totally been MIA on here for the longest and still have to do TRs for both my November and February trips.

Ok, enough about me, more about you! I absolutely love that you took Oswald with you, it's so much fun posing them and taking their pics everywhere, I loved doing this with Pascal! Such a bummer we didn't get the chance to meet up on the 26th, we always seem to miss each other just by a day or two..one day! LOVED all the pics from New Fantasyland, don't feel crazy about Under the Sea..I think I rode it a total of 7 times on my November trip, I couldn't get enough! As always, beautiful pics of Port Orleans, you ALWAYS make me want to stay there! Ry and I are thinking about it for our August trip if we can get a good discount.

I must go back to WDW during Christmas season and this TR only reminded me of how beautiful it all was. Nothing takes your breath away like looking at the dream lights!! Can't wait to read your next one lovey!!

Thanks for reading it! :) It's okay I have a hard time trying to find time to get on here sometimes as well. So no worries :)

Isn't it fun!!!! :) I know, we always miss each other by a day! And this time you're going the month before! So close! haha I am so glad I am not the only one who loved that ride! I am just crazy about it! You definitely need to stay there! Rates came out for Annual Passholders..do you have one? If you do check out the prices see if they work for ya! I highly recommend staying there if you can!

I agree...there is just nothing that is better than WDW at Christmastime! You need to go back! :)

WDW_Princess24

Thanks for reading it! :) It's okay I have a hard time trying to find time to get on here sometimes as well. So no worries :)

Isn't it fun!!!! :) I know, we always miss each other by a day! And this time you're going the month before! So close! haha I am so glad I am not the only one who loved that ride! I am just crazy about it! You definitely need to stay there! Rates came out for Annual Passholders..do you have one? If you do check out the prices see if they work for ya! I highly recommend staying there if you can!

I agree...there is just nothing that is better than WDW at Christmastime! You need to go back! :)

Ahh finally, I have been waiting! Yes, I have one but I never seem to get any of the emails.boo! I will def. check it out, I am also going to see if they offer a bounce back when I am there next week!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom