The Mandalorian

david10225

I would like to learn more about the backstory of the Mandalorians. Are there any Disney+ shows I should watch. I only know of Bobba Fett from the original movies.

Thanks for any help!

erasure fan1

I would like to learn more about the backstory of the Mandalorians. Are there any Disney+ shows I should watch. I only know of Bobba Fett from the original movies.

Thanks for any help!
The clone wars series had some good Mandalorian stuff in it as well as rebels. If you search for clone wars Mandalorian arc or something similar you should be able to find the episodes. Then just skip to them on disney+.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Thanks for any help!
For what is considered "cannon" the video below is a little dry but pretty complete.

The next is a little easier to watch, but not as complete.

For a considerbly more extensive history much of which is no longer considered canon, (It originally came from the Expanded Universe but was changed to "Legends" after the Disney purchase)the video below is pretty good.

david10225

Thank you. I watched the first two. They were quite comprehensive and I certainly did get lost. I was intrigued to get to the bounty hunter connection near the end of the first. Hopefully.more will become clear.in the current series.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow. I may have to make my own.
Keep an eye on the website linked below. It aggregates a number of the daily t-shirt sites. Most sell for under $20 when you add in shipping. About the only con is most designs are only available for around 24-48 hours.

Mike S

Original Poster
🤣
7F02A3E3-0414-4A52-B330-78FF12CAD52F.jpeg

Tanna Eros

Nah, I think we’re good over here buddy. Thanks.
Is it possible to erect an 8 foot fence with iron spikes on top around the entire Mandalorian set? He only wants his muddy sticky hands on it because he wants the attention of a good job, without doing a good job. Envious, he is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom