The Integration of Fox into the Disney Corporate Family: Parks, Movies, IPs, Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Of the lineup of films, Taff acknowledged there were a couple that “do share the same release date. We know some adjustments will need to be made, we will update you.”

winstongator

I cant help but wonder if Comcast had got Fox would there be such a focus on the layoffs in the press or is it because everyone likes to make Disney look like the big old bad guy?
Comcast is one the the companies Americans love to hate. I’ve heard many horror stories about their customer service.

It’s an older link sir, but it checks out:

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's over.

All the films announced this year from Disney and friends is coming out this year, though, a few dates may be shuffled.

Looks like Blue Sky will continue as is with their projects in the pipeline.

Other than that, nothing about 2020 or further.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

Lucky Rabbit

Wonder if theyll confirm any of marvel's 2020 slate. Since everyone knows its Black Widow and Eternals.

Feige said this in Feb:

"As we've been doing for years, we aren't going to announce anything post Avengers: Endgameor Spider-Man [Far From Home] until post Endgame and Spider-Man," Feige told ComicBook.com at a press event for Captain Marvel. "As you know as a fan, there's a tremendous amount of potential and a tremendous amount of additional characters and storylines and groups of characters that we're going to keep playing with. And again, that's a testament to Marvel and to the amount of storylines and characters and amazing, amazing runs that have been in the Marvel comics."

So they may hold off on any Marvel Studios announcements until D23 in August. Not to mention the Expo is from August 23-25 and by that time New Mutants (August 2nd) will have been released thus ending the Fox era.

Indy_UK

Makes lot of sense with Fox to have a few big tent pole franchises like Aliens, kingsman, planet of the apes but I wonder if it means rebooting or not.

I think this year will be a bit of Disney ‘taking out the trash’ in terms of films that Fox would have finished anyway before pushing it more in their way next year

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom