The Imagineering Break Room

tcool123

So I saw Coco :cry::cry::cry::cry:

The entire their act was just a slow and steady drill as they began to cause sweat to be released from my eyes. I usually don't get hot enough to sweat from my eyes in movies, but Coco did it for me. Coco packs in the laughter, but also makes sure to remind you it's a Pixar film so they will try to break you anyway. This time around it was a good 10 minutes of them breaking you with only the credits allowing you to be released from their emotional chain and ball.Overall this film is a mustwatch in theaters, the music :inlove:, the comedy, the writing, the animation, it all came together beautifully. Some of my favorite parts were the ones related to the Hispanic culture it really was pretty close to what I experience even though I'm not Mexican. Finally the film got a standing ovation from my theater, and it was definitely packed.

Also there was Olaf's Frozen Adventure, that was nice? It certainly wasn't bad, but definitely nothing to write home about.

Coco - 9.5/10
Olaf's Frozen Adventure - 6.5/10

tcool123

If I were to rank Coco in a Pixar list based on what I've watched it'll be:

1. Coco (Yes it was that good, at no point was this film slow. It was the perfect pace and length)
  2. Ratatouille
  3. Wall-E
  4. Toy Story 3
  5. Inside Out
  6. Monster's Inc
  7. Brave
  8. Cars
  9. Toy Story 2
  10. Finding Nemo
  11. Finding Dory
  12. Monsters University
  13. Cars 2
  14. a bug's life
  15. The Good Dinosaur
Missing: Cars 3, Incredibles, Toy Story

spacemt354

Chili's
Saw Coco with @MonorailRed , my push to see Bad Moms Christmas failed:p.

Overall, I'd give it a solid 9/10!

Was pretty impressed with the characters, message, and scenery. I would 100% back this coming into Mexico at Epcot...it would fit really well. The Plaza in the land of the dead seemed like it would be so much more colorful and bright, yet designed pretty similar to what is already there.

There was 20ish minute Frozen 'short', which i almost fell asleep in, but other than that Coco was great!

Suchomimus

Saw Coco with @MonorailRed , my push to see Bad Moms Christmas failed:p.

Overall, I'd give it a solid 9/10!

Was pretty impressed with the characters, message, and scenery. I would 100% back this coming into Mexico at Epcot...it would fit really well. The Plaza in the land of the dead seemed like it would be so much more colorful and bright, yet designed pretty similar to what is already there.

There was 20ish minute Frozen 'short', which i almost fell asleep in, but other than that Coco was great!
I also just saw that movie, and I got to say this is Pixar’s best movie to-date.

spacemt354

Chili's
I also just saw that movie, and I got to say this is Pixar’s best movie to-date.
It's a tough call for me, but a certainly wouldnt argue with anyone who ranks it #1!

There were some hints to the plot of Monsters Inc (without giving too much away) but overall i thought it was the better film.

At least in the top 5 for me, nostalgia growing up with other Pixar films is a powerful thing :bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Currently tackling the largest duel person imagineering project I've ever attempted. Will have help from @MonorailRed in several facets of the art/creation of it.

It will take several weeks/months to complete for sure, but it'll be done in segments so I hope to have at least something of it up by the weekend.

Didn't want to start a whole thread on it just yet - but I'll drop these two images for a bit of a tease of things to come:bookworm:
hjhkh.JPG

2017-11-28.png

kmbmw777

Currently tackling the largest duel person imagineering project I've ever attempted. Will have help from @MonorailRed in several facets of the art/creation of it.

It will take several weeks/months to complete for sure, but it'll be done in segments so I hope to have at least something of it up by the weekend.

Didn't want to start a whole thread on it just yet - but I'll drop these two images for a bit of a tease of things to come:bookworm:
hjhkh.JPG

2017-11-28.png
This looks amazing. The Coco floorplan and name makes me so excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom