The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [Complete]

tcool123

Original Poster
Tcool's Reviews

Given that both teams posted late neither will be marked as the automatic loser as the last 24 hours have been understandably hectic for all. With that said in the future please all teams try to post on time, and if the Chief Imagineers can't post then please tell your teammates so they can do it for you. With that said let's get started with this challenges reviews!

The Trench by Team Imaginators

I would like to start by saying I'm glad both teams went the original route creating whole new IPs, it is very admirable and tough to do given the time frame. Utilizing a Google Doc for your presentation allowed for a clean and navigable project so kudos on that, but I do wish that that were images to break up the blocks of text. With that the image that was included was an original art piece by @Brer Panther , and it was rather ferocious looking but also cute!

I will say when this project was first pitched I was concerned about the drop element, and that it would go overboard causing the facades outside to dwarf the nearby castle. However the team handled this logically by only having a two story drop which is sure to invoke some thrill, but still be tame enough to fit within Magic Kingdom so kudos there! The inclusion of the TTA update was a nice touch, and would add so much to the attraction. It would definitely be a wow moment for guests on the ride, and is a great way to advertise The Trench while alluding to the large foreboding creature in the attraction. I would like to note for aesthetics when this is being added into Tomorrowland they had left behind the white and blue aesthetic and went full on for that gear and metal look after all this attraction is meant for 1995. However the façade described still seems to fit in with this 1995's Tomorrowland thanks to the various pipes with water adding that industrial Raygun Gothic style.

1632795690555.png

Once again the queue of the attraction aids in furthering the ties into 95 Tomorrowland, and it also aids in building up that eerie atmosphere for the more thrilling undersea attraction that y'all pitched. I think the slopes psychologically taking guests down to the sea was a smart move, and a great way to build up space for that double story drop. The preshow effects are really well done, and would pretty cutting edge for the era all things considered. I think it builds up to the mysterious figure really well adding to the tension of the ride, and alerting guests as to what's about to happen. This preshow reminds a lot of the Hyrdolators at The Living Seas meets the classic ExtraTERRORstial Encounter preshow so good job mixing those two as it is sure to come off as futuristic.

The theater design is rather clever, and once again would likely wow guests. Given the closure of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea the year prior I think guests really enjoy this whole atmosphere as it would likely feel like a modernized take on the classic attraction. One take away is that I wish that the AI received a proper name as not naming it was a bit of shame, and I think it would've been that extra cherry on top for some extra realism. I definitely think the large animatronics would wow guests and take them by surprise; the water effects would 100% get screams out of guests I've heard their reactions at Mickey's PhillarMagic of all things to the water 🤣

One thing I'm unsure about is the seats being moved closer to the whirlpool in the attraction, how would that work? It wasn't described in the logistics, but with that said I do think it would be another neat effect to get guests going. I think having the sea creature being more friendly than scary helps in making this attraction fit more within the rest of the park, and would aid in takin the edge off the fact guests just plummeted 20 feet down. I think the way the bottom floor effects were handled were very clever, and makes the experience more all encompassing. However my next qualm is with the giant sea creature how is it going to work as an animatronic? Is it going to be flopping on the ground? Another issue I have is with the AI; I appreciate the narrator and I think that the concept is great. However, I'm not sure if having a mundane and cold AI would be the best choice, and I think this is biggest issue. For me the AI feels more like a buzzkill than an assistant to the attraction. The ending of the ride was handled really well, and definitely feels like it was handled really well.

Overall I think this is a solid project, and a great original concept. I loved the thought that went behind into making the drop work at Magic Kingdom as well as the direction of the big scary monster actually being friendly and curious. However I think what holds this project back the most (for me) was the direction with the AI's script as well as the various quips with some of the rides logistics. With that said I could easily see this being a beloved ride, and given Eisner's penchant for spending big bucks on attractions this could have very well have happened! Also I would mention it seems like overall the team may have looked over the fact the ride was opening in 1995, but luckily it worked out as Tower of Terror opened in 94 and 20K closed in 94 as well allowing for the technology and niche to be open for this ride!

Tomorrowland Zoo AKA Tomorrowland Alien Conservation Center by Team Innovators

I would like to begin by saying amazing job on the logo; it looks very sleek and professional! I enjoyed the fact that the team was able to find images to accompany many of their unique animal descriptions, and the various pieces of custom artwork alongside photoshop jobs were very well done! With that said I do want to say that I think that team members may need to communicate better. If you're unable to add something to the presentation don't tell someone the day it is due three minutes after the time to submit; that's not to fair to your team.

Onto the backstory, I have to say again it is important to listen to your team. This is TEAM competition, and not a solo competition. Going over the discussion in the group message it seems like there was a general agreement amongst the team that a new direction with new characters and origins was the best route to go. With that all said it does not diminish the quality of the backstory I do think it is rather cute, and would be a good nod to the old Alien ExtraTERRORstial attraction with the various Easter eggs thrown throughout. However it is important to remember that in this scenario these characters never existed so these references would be lost on guests, and as such to guests it would just seem like a regular backstory involving a company not a nod to a past attraction. At the end of the day it wouldn't have been a big deal as the key characters are mentioned and introduced in the attraction, and as such were retconned into existence thanks to this attraction. So what does this all mean? At the end of the day I think the backstory is good, but I did want to make light of a few points.

I think the changes to the aesthetic of the Tomorrowland was a neat move adding more visual interest and business to catch the eyes of guests, and add more life to the park. A wonderful photoshop job from @Disney Dad 3000 to view how the exterior would change between versions, and adds plenty of extra indoor space. The map for the attraction was also really well done, and looks extremely polished. I think utilizing the space as a walkthrough was a good play as it allows for more intimate and thematic engulfing scenes while working around a rather small footprint. I think the utilization of the second floor viewing was rather clever, and a great way to reutilize the space while allowing for more guests to fit into the attraction.

The queue and pre-show works well on setting up the various critters on the walkthrough, and I think sets up guest expectations rather well. However in the pre-show is where there's a contradiction between the backstory and the rest of the attraction. The backstory talks about how much of a shame cages and enclosures are for animals, and instead focuses more on how the animals are in their natural environments being viewed from secure portals.

I think the various creature designs are extremely inventive with every creature being familair but also well alien! Great work on creating so many unique creatures; I think that guests will be invested in checking out all of these unique beings. I like how the creatures who have motion are explained realistically, and while there's a lot of critters not all are advanced animatronics making this more realistic. I love the concept of the aviary with the alien jungle created within which takes full advantage of the multistory thing y'all got going on.

The final room we see the portal concept mentioned again, so now the attraction partially aligns itself with the backstory. However there's still that lapse given Walter completely dislikes the idea of animals in traditional captivity since he feels like it is a synonym for jail. Once again the creature concept and design is amazing featuring a bunch of unique alien creatures is super admirable given the time frame for the project. I found the rat gag very comical, and reminds a lot of Howard the Duck of the comedy with him in the Collector's Collection! In fact I wouldn't have been surprised if Disney wouldn't have turned this into something inspired by the Collector given their IP tie in affinity right now. Huge fan of the unique concept art for the Burden Beast, and I think its size would be a great final wow moment; pretty funny how there's a whole village on the animal.

Overall I loved all the originality in the project and every single creature design was amazing! I do think this attraction featured plenty of high points thanks to its creativity both in creature and layout design. However there is one thing holding back the project, and it is the fact that portions of the attraction don't truly align with the backstory. Furthermore with everything else being 100% original it would have nice to have seen a backstory with whole new characters, but like I said earlier the backstory is good.

spacemt354

Chili's
Space's Guest Review

This challenge was definitely one I was looking forward to because it gave my some nostaglia for the original Creator Games challenge - Seize the Future, all the way back in 2015, which had the players redesign Stitch's Great Escape. With a slightly different timeline variant, this prompt I feel is such a rewarding one because it not only fixes an area of prime real-estate in the Magic Kingdom, but also is a confined space where you have to get innovative as well.

With that said...

THE TRENCH

With 20K closing its doors in 1994, the need for a 'sea' themed attraction within the Magic Kingdom would be on the rise in 1995. While some elements do seem familiar to not only 20K but SeaBase Alpha in EPCOT at the time, the backstory and character actions also flashed a bit of the Alien Encounter flavor into the mix. Overall, I think that led to a dark sci-fi attraction that would blend in quite well with the Tomorrowland '94 redo.

Naturally, I think the highlight of this project was both the pre-show and the attraction itself, along with the artwork of the manta ray, as those were the most fleshed out components.

I really like the flow of the attraction, especially the utilization of that preshow space to act as a makeshift sub sinking down to the depths of the ocean. While it's a bit of a creative leap to re-route the utilidors and drop the theater, would this still be using the two theater system in place at the time? Or is this one big theater dropping?

There were some components of this project I wish were fleshed out more. For instance, I wish there were more visual aids.

While custom art is naturally always a nice touch, and @Brer Panther 's art for the project was brilliant, it really takes no more than a few minutes to copy/paste a stock photo or two of the facade so the reader knows what the building looks like.

Moreover, the map of the building was provided in the prompt, but it would have helped to include in the project so the reader has a a sense of where the descriptions are taking us
WtdWS1R6znoWEM7jZMziy4izdSLtV52rMb-VBWbwUhaMtjMXCffnaten79r_KJfU1BeEtjf1sUGCEf98Vned9Z8ztv3maAX0DcznsPMRtaNphMRRGwGZjjOeWK6UytvhMbIjiYrQYJZDNg

The reason why I'm harping on this is because things like this make the project feel more like an elevator pitch and less like a week long group project. I very much understand the struggle of balancing real life with online imagineering, so whoever is Chief Imagineer each round, subtle things like this that really don't take that much time can make a world of difference.

In the end though I think The Trench is a very unique and original design for this theater, even going back to the old projects from yesteryear, so in that respect you should be proud!

tcool123

Original Poster
Results

I want to preface this by saying I think both teams were outstanding with their original concepts and creative takes for what their attraction would entail. I know that the space constraint was a tough thing to work around, but I think both teams did a great job of handling this challenge. In addition like @spacemt354 this competition was similar to @DinoInstitute 's The Creator Games prompt, but of course with the timeline shift new challenges arose with technology, IPs, and other limits. Both teams had really solid concepts, and both had a similar amount of nitpicks. However I think when designing an attraction and an original story it is important that the whole project stays consistent with its story telling and plot points.

The winners for this round are...

Team Imaginators with The Trench! While there were a few logistic concerns and a worry about the AI character the attraction was very consistent from its tone to story to writing. The handling of the effects were smart allowing guests to truly fully immersed given the small space, and the drop was a good way to add thrill into the attraction while not expanding the attraction's footprint at the cost of other locations.

This means that the losers are unfortunately...

The losers for this round are...

Team Innovators. I'm sorry to tell you this as their was some amazing work put into this project. This is not to undermine the amazing artwork nor the extremely creative creature designs; those that worked on these aspects give yourselves a pat on the back! With that said I do think that what hurt the project was the hiccups in communication and continuity between the backstory and the attraction. This doesn't diminish the work put into the project as I think all the work was well done, and given the various challenges that life throws your way is appreciated. So thank you all!

tcool123

Original Poster
The Bottom Three

The Chief Imagineer from the losing team messaged me a while ago with their bottom three. This bottom three includes the following choices of :

What does this mean? Well members of the winning team you guys can relax until the next challenge as the optional challenge wouldn't really apply for y'all given that you are all now safe. However to those in the losing team you have until Tuesday, September 28th at 11:59 PM EST to get your votes in. The sooner everyone votes the faster we can move onto the next challenge. For those interested in the optional immunity challenge the due date remains at 10 PM EST on the 28th as well, and like I said is completely optional to do. However please remember to submit it privately to me while keeping it at the one image and two sentence maximum.

spacemt354

Chili's
Space's Guest Review

Alien Conservation Center

What struck me from the first slide reading this is while we have the advent of nostalgia for X-S Tech, in reality at the time of this attraction in 1995, Alien Encounter has never existed. So saying the brother of L.C. Clench while a fun easter egg and story element for us in 2021, isn't going to give me nostalgia in 1995 because I don't know who that is. The second thing that struck me was the creative work that was done to try and use the space. From the domes, to the extended roof line, it seems like a lot of thought was put into this part of the project and should be commended, especially since one of the folks doing it @Disney Dad 3000 has been at Disney World this whole time, which is a feat in and of itself!

The zoo walk-through was a bold choice, and naturally plays to the team's strengths. The outline was very well organized with the map and everything is clearly labeled throughout the description taking the reader from one scene to the next. Each of the animals and exhibits was well described. The artwork, and logo especially, were all very well designed and add so much visual eye-candy to the project.

In the end though, I think the elephant in the room for this team was that it simply just was a busy week. With almost half the team on vacation or dealing with emergencies, sometimes that just happens and you have to go with what is familiar and what subjects are going to accomplish the goal of finishing the project, even if they might be a bit disjointed. Overall, I think the team did a phenomenal job overcoming these obstacles, and continued brainstorming throughout despite all the obligations. Special thanks to @Shannoninthemagic especially for sticking through it all.

JokersWild

That pre-show just sounds like a more still show scene haha
"God, you know, I really hate that Haunted Mansion preshow. It's just a more still version of the ride."

Tcool's Reviews

Given that both teams posted late neither will be marked as the automatic loser as the last 24 hours have been understandably hectic for all. With that said in the future please all teams try to post on time, and if the Chief Imagineers can't post then please tell your teammates so they can do it for you. With that said let's get started with this challenges reviews!

The Trench by Team Imaginators

I would like to start by saying I'm glad both teams went the original route creating whole new IPs, it is very admirable and tough to do given the time frame. Utilizing a Google Doc for your presentation allowed for a clean and navigable project so kudos on that, but I do wish that that were images to break up the blocks of text. With that the image that was included was an original art piece by @Brer Panther , and it was rather ferocious looking but also cute!

I will say when this project was first pitched I was concerned about the drop element, and that it would go overboard causing the facades outside to dwarf the nearby castle. However the team handled this logically by only having a two story drop which is sure to invoke some thrill, but still be tame enough to fit within Magic Kingdom so kudos there! The inclusion of the TTA update was a nice touch, and would add so much to the attraction. It would definitely be a wow moment for guests on the ride, and is a great way to advertise The Trench while alluding to the large foreboding creature in the attraction. I would like to note for aesthetics when this is being added into Tomorrowland they had left behind the white and blue aesthetic and went full on for that gear and metal look after all this attraction is meant for 1995. However the façade described still seems to fit in with this 1995's Tomorrowland thanks to the various pipes with water adding that industrial Raygun Gothic style.

View attachment 589630

Once again the queue of the attraction aids in furthering the ties into 95 Tomorrowland, and it also aids in building up that eerie atmosphere for the more thrilling undersea attraction that y'all pitched. I think the slopes psychologically taking guests down to the sea was a smart move, and a great way to build up space for that double story drop. The preshow effects are really well done, and would pretty cutting edge for the era all things considered. I think it builds up to the mysterious figure really well adding to the tension of the ride, and alerting guests as to what's about to happen. This preshow reminds a lot of the Hyrdolators at The Living Seas meets the classic ExtraTERRORstial Encounter preshow so good job mixing those two as it is sure to come off as futuristic.

The theater design is rather clever, and once again would likely wow guests. Given the closure of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea the year prior I think guests really enjoy this whole atmosphere as it would likely feel like a modernized take on the classic attraction. One take away is that I wish that the AI received a proper name as not naming it was a bit of shame, and I think it would've been that extra cherry on top for some extra realism. I definitely think the large animatronics would wow guests and take them by surprise; the water effects would 100% get screams out of guests I've heard their reactions at Mickey's PhillarMagic of all things to the water 🤣

One thing I'm unsure about is the seats being moved closer to the whirlpool in the attraction, how would that work? It wasn't described in the logistics, but with that said I do think it would be another neat effect to get guests going. I think having the sea creature being more friendly than scary helps in making this attraction fit more within the rest of the park, and would aid in takin the edge off the fact guests just plummeted 20 feet down. I think the way the bottom floor effects were handled were very clever, and makes the experience more all encompassing. However my next qualm is with the giant sea creature how is it going to work as an animatronic? Is it going to be flopping on the ground? Another issue I have is with the AI; I appreciate the narrator and I think that the concept is great. However, I'm not sure if having a mundane and cold AI would be the best choice, and I think this is biggest issue. For me the AI feels more like a buzzkill than an assistant to the attraction. The ending of the ride was handled really well, and definitely feels like it was handled really well.

Overall I think this is a solid project, and a great original concept. I loved the thought that went behind into making the drop work at Magic Kingdom as well as the direction of the big scary monster actually being friendly and curious. However I think what holds this project back the most (for me) was the direction with the AI's script as well as the various quips with some of the rides logistics. With that said I could easily see this being a beloved ride, and given Eisner's penchant for spending big bucks on attractions this could have very well have happened! Also I would mention it seems like overall the team may have looked over the fact the ride was opening in 1995, but luckily it worked out as Tower of Terror opened in 94 and 20K closed in 94 as well allowing for the technology and niche to be open for this ride!

Tomorrowland Zoo AKA Tomorrowland Alien Conservation Center by Team Innovators

I would like to begin by saying amazing job on the logo; it looks very sleek and professional! I enjoyed the fact that the team was able to find images to accompany many of their unique animal descriptions, and the various pieces of custom artwork alongside photoshop jobs were very well done! With that said I do want to say that I think that team members may need to communicate better. If you're unable to add something to the presentation don't tell someone the day it is due three minutes after the time to submit; that's not to fair to your team.

Onto the backstory, I have to say again it is important to listen to your team. This is TEAM competition, and not a solo competition. Going over the discussion in the group message it seems like there was a general agreement amongst the team that a new direction with new characters and origins was the best route to go. With that all said it does not diminish the quality of the backstory I do think it is rather cute, and would be a good nod to the old Alien ExtraTERRORstial attraction with the various Easter eggs thrown throughout. However it is important to remember that in this scenario these characters never existed so these references would be lost on guests, and as such to guests it would just seem like a regular backstory involving a company not a nod to a past attraction. At the end of the day it wouldn't have been a big deal as the key characters are mentioned and introduced in the attraction, and as such were retconned into existence thanks to this attraction. So what does this all mean? At the end of the day I think the backstory is good, but I did want to make light of a few points.

I think the changes to the aesthetic of the Tomorrowland was a neat move adding more visual interest and business to catch the eyes of guests, and add more life to the park. A wonderful photoshop job from @Disney Dad 3000 to view how the exterior would change between versions, and adds plenty of extra indoor space. The map for the attraction was also really well done, and looks extremely polished. I think utilizing the space as a walkthrough was a good play as it allows for more intimate and thematic engulfing scenes while working around a rather small footprint. I think the utilization of the second floor viewing was rather clever, and a great way to reutilize the space while allowing for more guests to fit into the attraction.

The queue and pre-show works well on setting up the various critters on the walkthrough, and I think sets up guest expectations rather well. However in the pre-show is where there's a contradiction between the backstory and the rest of the attraction. The backstory talks about how much of a shame cages and enclosures are for animals, and instead focuses more on how the animals are in their natural environments being viewed from secure portals.

I think the various creature designs are extremely inventive with every creature being familair but also well alien! Great work on creating so many unique creatures; I think that guests will be invested in checking out all of these unique beings. I like how the creatures who have motion are explained realistically, and while there's a lot of critters not all are advanced animatronics making this more realistic. I love the concept of the aviary with the alien jungle created within which takes full advantage of the multistory thing y'all got going on.

The final room we see the portal concept mentioned again, so now the attraction partially aligns itself with the backstory. However there's still that lapse given Walter completely dislikes the idea of animals in traditional captivity since he feels like it is a synonym for jail. Once again the creature concept and design is amazing featuring a bunch of unique alien creatures is super admirable given the time frame for the project. I found the rat gag very comical, and reminds a lot of Howard the Duck of the comedy with him in the Collector's Collection! In fact I wouldn't have been surprised if Disney wouldn't have turned this into something inspired by the Collector given their IP tie in affinity right now. Huge fan of the unique concept art for the Burden Beast, and I think its size would be a great final wow moment; pretty funny how there's a whole village on the animal.

Overall I loved all the originality in the project and every single creature design was amazing! I do think this attraction featured plenty of high points thanks to its creativity both in creature and layout design. However there is one thing holding back the project, and it is the fact that portions of the attraction don't truly align with the backstory. Furthermore with everything else being 100% original it would have nice to have seen a backstory with whole new characters, but like I said earlier the backstory is good.
Just to address the AI criticisms. I think it got lost in translation a bit, but our intention was to create a sort of technology vs. nature conflict where guests are brought to this place that's fully automated and just running through protocols mostly unaware as it's attacked by a very unpredictable threat. There are definitely better ways to present that. This is a project that I'd really like to revisit sometime. I'm pretty happy with the end result, but there's definitely some stuff we could have done to make it even better.

And to address @spacemt354's question, the ride still uses both theaters separately.

Thanks for the kind words from all of the judges!

DinoInstitute

Hello everyone! I fell asleep so I didn't get to do them last night, but here are my guest reviews!

The Trench

A very interesting project! And a very ominous but fun name. I like that you decided to go in the direction of still trying to do a thrill ride, I always felt it was a smart choice for Alien Encounter and fits well in that area of the park. A sort of drop tower-esque attraction too is very intriguing, as that's a pretty outside the box choice. Overall the outside presentation definitely seems like something that would dare me towards the attraction, though I would have loved to see some sort of imagery or brief concept art about the facade because it's a little hard to imagine all of those elements (fitting in thematically, but also still looking pretty different it sounds? There was a very specific aesthetic that came with the whole 1994 land overhaul, so I would still be curious to get a better idea of how it fits in).

Getting to everything with the queue, visually it all seems great in setting up the mood. The downward sloping is a clever idea, though I'm not sure how practical/effective it would be; you can only really do that so much if everything is still staying on the same level anyway, or without involving major construction. The preshow is also well done, and sounds chock-full of all the details needed to set up the story. The only thing I'll say is that, while still cool, it sounds a little repetitive of the Hydrolators preshow at the Living Seas, which I believe is still open at this time so I don't know that you'd necessarily want another of the same basic type of thing. But, taking it by itself for the purposes of just this attraction, it works perfectly.

I love the description of the ride area. The glass ceiling and floor sound like they could provide very cool, breathtaking visuals upon first entry and could be utilized to make a really unique experience. The story itself of the ride also reads to be very fun. Playing around with the water and the jump scares is great, and the AI character sounds like an enjoyable original character creation. The seats being pulled to the center of the room sounds insanely cool, but it's not really explained how this effect would work. And then the drop, which I was most intrigued to read about your plans for it - while in a vacuum this does indeed sound like the "money shot", as someone who works in MK my first thought couldn't help but be "what about the utilidors?" I know it was addressed as it will just have the section be rerouted, but I don't think it can be written off as that simple - there's a lot that would go into that which make me question if this would really be a viable attraction operationally/construction wise. But, regarding just the ride itself again, I do love the little sea character here and the touch of the music at the end. It does seem like a very fun experience!

So, overall, there are some more practical/operational criticisms I have of this project, but from a creative standpoint, I thought you guys did a really great job and it does sound like something I would really want to go on. Nice work!

Tomorrowland Zoo

Another very cool concept created! Going with XS Tech I think is an interesting choice. It certainly is a Disney fan cult-favorite story from the original Alien Encounter, however I might have preferred to see an original story created here. Because if AE didn't exist in this timeline, there's not necessarily a need to use that theme again, and you could have crafted a backstory that was more made for your project. Ignoring that though, I do think the theme is nonetheless a good one, and specifically the "alien zoo" idea is pretty clever and can lead to a lot of different fun attraction ideas. Also I'll add up front that your presentation style is very well done, the slide show is very easy to read and feels very nicely polished and ready to show off your project. I really like that you included concept imagery too with the changes to that main Tomorrowland building. While I personally would miss the green space you propose to get rid of, I can definitely also see the new look you're going for working and I think the domes on top would indeed add a really unique element to the skyline from the hub.

The queue and preshow do sound sufficiently done to set up the backstory for guests. The attraction being a walkthrough though is an interesting choice. Personally I love walkthrough attractions and think the park could use more of them, but I think as far as theme park guests go I'm not necessarily in the majority in that one. I didn't even realize it was a walkthrough until I got to that point of the presentation, because it wasn't exactly set up that way. I think you might find guests a little disappointed, with there being a whole preshow that builds hype around the experience, and then there isn't even the ride or show to follow. Especially considering one used to be in there, it might be expected (not to mention the loss of capacity from this replacement). Now, that all being said, I do still like the attraction that was created here. I think I would have a lot of fun in here as a theme park nerd, moving through the many unique detailed scenes and checking out the animatronics.

Overall, I do want to say that this is very well done! With all of the detail and explanations put into each of the scenes of the alien exhibits, as well as the imagery and artwork that helps a ton in imagining this experience, it is clear that a lot of work and thoughtfulness was put into this presentation which I always love. While there are a few critiques that I have on this project too, this time from a bit more of a creative standpoint rather than practical/presentation one, like The Trench this again is the type of attraction I would love to be able to get to experience in real life. Great work to everyone!

Those are my reviews - thanks for having me! And good luck with the end of the round to all the players!

tcool123

Original Poster
Voting Results

Team Innovators we're gathered here today to see which one of your players will be leaving the Imaginarium, and who will be staying. Let the reveal of the votes commence!

@HomeImagineer your team has decided in a vote 4 to 1. I am sorry to say this but your time at the Imaginarium has come to an end. I hope that you continue to stay and involved and follow along with the Imaginarium, and that you continue your involvement in the forum as we celebrate the 20th anniversary!

HomeImagineer

Voting Results

Team Innovators we're gathered here today to see which one of your players will be leaving the Imaginarium, and who will be staying. Let the reveal of the votes commence!

@HomeImagineer your team has decided in a vote 4 to 1. I am sorry to say this but your time at the Imaginarium has come to an end. I hope that you continue to stay and involved and follow along with the Imaginarium, and that you continue your involvement in the forum as we celebrate the 20th anniversary!
Well thats disappointing for me, but hey on the bright side its been fun, i would maybe stay in the forum if u show me the link @tcool123 or if i'm on the right one, but for now i have other projects to do. Well thanks for letting me play this amazing competition, & looking forward for more of them real soon, well so long for now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom