The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [Complete]

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I think there is a lot of potential for a great classic attraction here, but it feels like the attraction is unfinished as we got a brief synopsis and list but not a comprehensive summary.
That was entirely the fault of me and my poor time management. In fact, the majority of the weaker points of the project could have been solved if I hadn’t let the brainstorming drag on as long as it did. I think I was waiting for “the one” idea that would fit perfectly and that everyone on the team would love. If I had firmly accepted the concept and started work a day or two earlier, the Grove, the Mine, and the Museum of the Weird would have all been more fleshed out. The reality is that the majority of the project was done in two days, which itself is something of an accomplishment, but definitely not desirable for a finale project.

@Disney Dad 3000 Congratulations! A fantastic concept for a project and a well-deserved win!

ThemeParkPriest

That was entirely the fault of me and my poor time management. In fact, the majority of the weaker points of the project could have been solved if I hadn’t let the brainstorming drag on as long as it did. I think I was waiting for “the one” idea that would fit perfectly and that everyone on the team would love. If I had firmly accepted the concept and started work a day or two earlier, the Grove, the Mine, and the Museum of the Weird would have all been more fleshed out. The reality is that the majority of the project was done in two days, which itself is something of an accomplishment, but definitely not desirable for a finale project.
On Team Brunch, I kept thinking, “Team Breakfast is probably way ahead of us!” So I know the feeling! The open-ended nature of the final prompt required a bit more brainstorming and sifting through of ideas than normal.

spacemt354

Chili's
Big round of applause to all involved - first to @Disney Dad 3000 - I think Shannon and Priest can attest Disney Dad was a true leader who surveyed every option and even despite the tight deadline at the end really pulled his project together.

For a first season MickeyWaffle was a semi-finalist in SA7, hosted his own successful competition, and now 2nd place here - all in a rookie season? I feel like there's special win right around the corner for you.

And lastly to @tcool123 - being given the historically least active time of year, with many of the past active folks moving on to college or work obligations, tcool created an engaging story and almost 4 month epic competition that was a love letter to many of the forum's early competitions.

Awesome season!

Disney Dad 3000

Thanks @tcool123 and even @Mech Figment for putting on a great season of The Imaginarium. Have a ton of respect for you, so to win anything you are hosting is an honor. Lots of creativity and variety with all of the work you put into this.

@MickeyWaffleCo. heck of a season my friend and love to see new people continuing to find this forum and bring fresh blood, ideas, etc. as you've done this year. You presented a fantastic final project. Look forward to many collaborations down the road with you.

Chaos Cat

MWAHAHAHA! Foolish Imagineers! You all thought I was harmless in last place. Unfortunately for you, your lax oversight allowed me to work on the means of your demise and my victory! Behold the new and improved @Mech Figment, or as I call him, MALMECH FIG-

Oh, it's already over and @Disney Dad 3000's already been declared winner... Oh well. *presses self-destruction button for Malmech Figment*
Explosion Reaction GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom