The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [Complete]

Disney Warrior

Sorry if I’m being annoying, but please take a look at my Disneyland Germany thread. I just finished the second gate, and I haven’t been getting that many reactions on that thread recently. So please, check out my thread if you have time. I put a lot of effort into these posts, guys. (Also sorry if this was posted in the wrong thread, and sorry again if I’m being mean/annoying. These are just my ideas for a new Disney resort, and I kinda think people are starting to dislike me and my posting style.)

spacemt354

Chili's
Sorry if I’m being annoying, but please take a look at my Disneyland Germany thread. I just finished the second gate, and I haven’t been getting that many reactions on that thread recently. So please, check out my thread if you have time. I put a lot of effort into these posts, guys. (Also sorry if this was posted in the wrong thread, and sorry again if I’m being mean/annoying. These are just my ideas for a new Disney resort, and I kinda think people are starting to dislike me and my posting style.)

That's not the case a lot of times it's because people stop getting alerts to the thread for whatever reason or just get busy and don't have time to read it.

But it's a really cool thread and I just gave you like 20+ reactions so you should be good!

spacemt354

Chili's
…..
This lady worked 50 hours this week….
😭😭😭😭

How is everyone?!!
Nice!! Finally done - working on my vacation project! I hope everyone likes it, there were so many people involved in this project (yourself included!) I wanna give credit to everyone for the contributions!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Feeling confident AF in this fit
so y’all get to see it
💋💋
7C0979FE-FBFB-4DBA-BF1F-1D4A76F37D56.jpeg

tcool123

Original Poster
Immunity Challenge 3: Tomorrowland Treats

BD5E0AA3-C78D-4FBB-8E8C-CFEEFDD6B587.png

What would be a visit to Tomorrowland without some sort of special treat? Apparently a regular day as Tomorrowland doesn't have a snack or drink that it is known for! After all Adventureland has Dole Whip, Frontierland has Turkey Legs, Liberty Square has Waffles, New Orleans Square has Beignets, Fantasyland has LeFou's Brew and Cheshire Cat Tails, but Tomorrowland? Well it was home to the menu of Columbia Harbor House most recently AKA depending on another land's restaurant for food! For this immunity challenge, if you chose to accept it, pitch a new specialty treat or beverage for Tomorrowland. This treat can be as simple or as over the top as you would like it, but it has to be something unique and iconic on par with the likes of Dole Whip. This immunity challenge is completely optional, and if you choose to submit something it must be done in a private message set up with @tcool123 .

You may use up to two sentences and one image for your proposal; no videos or websites will be accepted. The immunity challenge is due on Tuesday, September 28th at 10 PM EST.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Immunity Challenge 3: Tomorrowland Treats

View attachment 589281

What would be a visit to Tomorrowland without some sort of special treat? Apparently a regular day as Tomorrowland doesn't have a snack or drink that it is known for! After all Adventureland has Dole Whip, Frontierland has Turkey Legs, Liberty Square has Waffles, New Orleans Square has Beignets, Fantasyland has LeFou's Brew and Cheshire Cat Tails, but Tomorrowland? Well it was home to the menu of Columbia Harbor House most recently AKA depending on another land's restaurant for food! For this immunity challenge, if you chose to accept it, pitch a new specialty treat or beverage for Tomorrowland. This treat can be as simple or as over the top as you would like it, but it has to be something unique and iconic on par with the likes of Dole Whip. This immunity challenge is completely optional, and if you choose to submit something it must be done in a private message set up with @tcool123 .

You may use up to two sentences and one image for your proposal; no videos or websites will be accepted. The immunity challenge is due on Tuesday, September 28th at 10 PM EST.
SNACKS!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

TheOriginalTiki

@PerGron will be taking on @JokersWild in a special WDW 50th Anniversary edition of Disney Debates. Going live tonight at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Questions include...

1. What is the best attraction in Walt Disney World history?
2. What is the worst table service restaurant on WDW property?
3. Who is the all time greatest Imagineer?

Hope to see you all there! Should be a great time :)

Lizzy May Bee

@PerGron will be taking on @JokersWild in a special WDW 50th Anniversary edition of Disney Debates. Going live tonight at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Questions include...

1. What is the best attraction in Walt Disney World history?
2. What is the worst table service restaurant on WDW property?
3. Who is the all time greatest Imagineer?

Hope to see you all there! Should be a great time :)

Truly a battle for the ages

Brer Panther

For this immunity challenge, if you chose to accept it, pitch a new specialty treat or beverage for Tomorrowland. This treat can be as simple or as over the top as you would like it, but it has to be something unique and iconic on par with the likes of Dole Whip.
Okay, let me see what I can do...

Planets on a Stick
1632741855050.png
They're cake pops, but they look like the planets of the solar system! It's both tasty AND whimsical, so you know all those Disney Food Blogs will be all over 'em!

Best I could do.

tcool123

Original Poster
Okay, let me see what I can do...

Planets on a Stick
View attachment 589427
They're cake pops, but they look like the planets of the solar system! It's both tasty AND whimsical, so you know all those Disney Food Blogs will be all over 'em!

Best I could do.
Please remember you have to submit these via DM with me, preferably in the lounge that we have together

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom