The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
:p

Since I guess everyone's claiming spots, I officially sign up for the House Cup.

This is going to be great! :D
People are spoiling the surprise:D:p:hilarious: It's cool...welcome!

I guess there's no use hiding it now....
Disney-FastPass-logo-1024x274.jpg

We're doing something we joked about for TCG last year, but actually makes sense to do for this year based on how the competition is structured.

You can use a FastPass+ right now and reserve your spot in the competition! I had said 16 total before...but that was just an estimate, if more want to join...then the more the merrier! :)

But yes, confirming your spot now, enables you to (once the House Cup Discussion Thread is posted...soon) you'll be able to start brainstorming challenge ideas and get your favorite prompts out there for all to see! And for the people who want to wait around a little to check it out, they are free to...it's an open door policy here!

So yeah...haha *surprise*:D

As of now - welcome to the competition @Brer Panther @ToInfinityAndBeyond @IAmNotAHufflepuff and in private but glad they want to join... @deere839 and @The90skid !:happy: Welcome all!

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

Question: if one has not been to Uni since Potter was installed, would one be at a serious disadvantage? Or will this correlate to WDW attractions in the way you mentioned with Hogwarts subjects correlating with WDW subjects?

Naturally, I've seen and loved all the Potter movies (they are still always at the ready on my DVR lol) and read all the books. But every time we've looked into Uni tix, we end up sticking with Disney (so far.)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Question: if one has not been to Uni since Potter was installed, would one be at a serious disadvantage? Or will this correlate to WDW attractions in the way you mentioned with Hogwarts subjects correlating with WDW subjects?

Naturally, I've seen and loved all the Potter movies (they are still always at the ready on my DVR lol) and read all the books. But every time we've looked into Uni tix, we end up sticking with Disney (so far.)
You wouldn't be at a disadvantage! You'd be good!

What's a little different about this contest is the contestants (all of us) make up the challenges, and then we vote for which ones we want to see in the competition!

It's ironic I highly doubt Harry Potter will be a challenge in the Harry Potter themed comp:p Unless the challenge was to turn back the clock and build a Harry Potter land for DHS?:D That could be cool :bookworm:

But to answer your question, no you don't need knowledge of that nor really of Harry Potter in general...old Harry is just the theme much like Survivor was the theme of The Sole Imagineer competition, etc:)

Jack Pumpkinhead

You wouldn't be at a disadvantage! You'd be good!

What's a little different about this contest is the contestants (all of us) make up the challenges, and then we vote for which ones we want to see in the competition!

It's ironic I highly doubt Harry Potter will be a challenge in the Harry Potter themed comp:p Unless the challenge was to turn back the clock and build a Harry Potter land for DHS?:D That could be cool :bookworm:

But to answer your question, no you don't need knowledge of that nor really of Harry Potter in general...old Harry is just the theme much like Survivor was the theme of The Sole Imagineer competition, etc:)
Sorry, Universal's already taken Harry Potter and put it in most of its theme parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom