Trip Report The Holiday Humdinger *COMPLETED*

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

56D313FD-2A11-4060-AB49-F55EC4FE0F82.jpeg

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Songbird76

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

View attachment 328535

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!
No birthday trip for Em this year? :( But I'm so excited to have a Tuvalu TR to read!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Once I saw a pic of the new Holiday refillable mug, I knew I had to have one. Unfortunately they are out of stock at the WL.

So our afternoon quest was to find one. We decided to hop on the monorail after exiting MK and began our search at the Contemporary.

6E76CFBF-0473-4D97-A904-C1D541CF880C.jpeg

Success!!!!!
8079EB05-C83A-4EE2-AD89-73AF7F32724E.jpeg

Why two, you ask? Woody said to get one for Em. She is caring for Poly and Kona after all. 😻

I sent Em the above pic and she declared the mug “adorbs”.

Task complete, we waited for the boat to take us back to WL.

0530ACDE-92BB-430B-BBE0-33D983DCD4E3.jpeg

Rista1313

Once I saw a pic of the new Holiday refillable mug, I knew I had to have one. Unfortunately they are out of stock at the WL.

So our afternoon quest was to find one. We decided to hop on the monorail after exiting MK and began our search at the Contemporary.

View attachment 329013

Success!!!!!
View attachment 329014

Why two, you ask? Woody said to get one for Em. She is caring for Poly and Kona after all. 😻

I sent Em the above pic and she declared the mug “adorbs”.

Task complete, we waited for the boat to take us back to WL.

View attachment 329015

I wanted one of those, but didn't try to find them when we were there. Question you'll probably know the answer to, can you buy them without buying the drink package too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom