Trip Report The Holiday Humdinger *COMPLETED*

I can't believe the Summer of @Tuvalu is over! Is there going to be a holiday humdinger trip report?!!

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

56D313FD-2A11-4060-AB49-F55EC4FE0F82.jpeg

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

DisneyGigi

I couldn’t disappoint a very expectant mama-to-be, now could I? Especially one who was kind enough to provide the title for this trip report!

So here you go, @krisri18......and anyone else who’d like to follow along on yet another Tuvalu WDW adventure, HOLIDAY STYLE.

I plan on posting live updates and will write an expanded report (“Part Tu” @Tony the Tigger 😊) once I return home. After all, what else will I have to do in December? 😉😂

Who: Tuvalu and Woody

View attachment 328535

When: November 27 - December 3, 2018
Where: I shouldn’t even have to tell you. My 🎄go-to.

So be on the lookout for us, @DisneyShe, @slipperalwaysfits @mcstensrud. We’ve packed our sweaters and jeans for the chilly weekdays (highs only near 60, lows in the 40s ~ WTH??) and our shorts and tees for the unseasonably warm weekend (highs in the 80s). Yeah, that 30 degree temperature swing isn’t going to help the colds Woody and I are starting with.....

But we’re going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

I will be on the lookout! We were at your stomping grounds today for dinner. :) I can’t believe it has been so warm for two days and is going to be so cold the next couple. Better than the ice storm we left though. :-/ If you you see us, say hello!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I will be on the lookout! We were at your stomping grounds today for dinner. :) I can’t believe it has been so warm for two days and is going to be so cold the next couple. Better than the ice storm we left though. :-/ If you you see us, say hello!
🥵 and 🥶!!
Can’t wait to read about your WCC dinner (or was it ‘Ohana?)

Woohoo! You know I’m in!
Tuvalu TR? Yes! In WDW? YES! WITH CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS? YES YES YES:inlove::inlove::inlove:!
Yay! I’m in.
Welcome, ladies. Glad to have you along!

Since I’m looking at a third weather-related school change in 12 days (and that 12 days includes weekends and Thanksgiving break), I am TOTALLY IN for this TR :geek:
UGH....your weather trumps anything we’ll encounter. I live in the south for a reason!

Tuvalu, Woody, and Christmas cheer, too?! This will be something to look forward to. :joyfull:
You always know just what to say, Minnie. 😊

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations! Have fun!!!
I can’t wait to see the Christmas stuff too! If it can’t be summer, Christmas is the next best thing.

Yay--I'm so excited for you & Woody!! Have a great time!!
Wish we had a December trip overlap again this year. ☹️

Woohoo! My sister and nephew will be there too :) They are arriving tomorrow :)
I will be on the lookout for Becca and Max!

DisneyGigi

🥵 and 🥶!!
Can’t wait to read about your WCC dinner (or was it ‘Ohana?)

Welcome, ladies. Glad to have you along!

UGH....your weather trumps anything we’ll encounter. I live in the south for a reason!

You always know just what to say, Minnie. 😊
It was Ohana. :) It is freezing today btw! Who cut the heat off down here?? 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom