The Haunted Mansion

duffyy

Original Poster
The Haunted Mansion is the best ride at disney world I go on it at least five times a vist. The one thing I have never done is buy gifts at the gift stand next to the ride. call me crasy but i want to buy something there when i go in dec can anyone tell me the best gifts to get thanks

disneylands

Account Suspended
duffyy said:
The Haunted Mansion is the best ride at disney world I go on it at least five times a vist. The one thing I have never done is buy gifts at the gift stand next to the ride. call me crasy but i want to buy something there when i go in dec can anyone tell me the best gifts to get thanks

there is not much there. Maybe a T-Shirt at best. But on my last visit 3 weeks ago, I went to the MK twice and both times the Haunted Mansion cart was absent? Spooky isnt it?

Lauriebar

I love the Haunted Mansion scene toys that they sell. Last year at MNSSHP we bought the Opera Singer and the Caretaker. I can't wait to get them out for Halloween this year!!

EvilEmperorZurg

haunted mansion gifts

Please do not buy one of those invisible dog leashes. They were so cheesy 10 years ago and still are. I think that Disney must have the patent on those becasue that is the only place that I ever see them anmore. :)

EvilEmperorZurg

Can you imagine the money that someone actually made from coming up with the idea for those? I wish I could think of some tacky item that disney would buy for like a million dollars.

Scooter

Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion are two of the most popular attractions in Walt Disney World.

Pirates has a HUGE souvenir shop.
Haunted mansion has nothing.

I don't get it. :veryconfu

tracyandalex

i've always wanted to buy the picture that is taken of you with the hitchhiking ghost at the end. we are definately gonna buy the pic when we go in april.

tracy

raven

The cart outside HM is slowly getting more HM merchandise. I hated seeing toys, gizmos and magic tricks with only a "spooky" flare to them and not relating to anything close to anything in that area. I purchased a HM poster from there about 4 years ago and that was the only HM merchandise they had that I saw.

Tink10881

Haunted Mansion Pictures

Do they really sell the pictures of you and the hitchhiking ghosts at the end of the ride? I've never heard of that before. That would be pretty cool if they did...:)

Scooter

I don't remember any pictures with you and the hitchhiking ghosts either.
Is this something new?

and..is the HM cart even there anymore?
The last two times I was at MK it was gone.

Brent

i've never seen the photo w/ the hitchhiking ghost ever if there is it must be new since last feb. But what to get from hm I would say the obvious would be a pin or pins. I personaly got the "key" to the HM (yes the big clunky one that can be used as a keychain) & love it. I know want to collect all the atraction "keys" like this. (I also got the POTC one & know there is one for TOT are there any others out there yet?)

DisneyFreak529

EvilEmperorZurg said:
Please do not buy one of those invisible dog leashes. They were so cheesy 10 years ago and still are. I think that Disney must have the patent on those becasue that is the only place that I ever see them anmore. :)

:lol:

raven

Tink10881 said:
Do they really sell the pictures of you and the hitchhiking ghosts at the end of the ride? I've never heard of that before. That would be pretty cool if they did...:)

I heard this too but never saw where they sell them. :veryconfu

LaughingGravy

raven said:
I purchased a HM poster from there about 4 years ago and that was the only HM merchandise they had that I saw.
A Hm poster from 4 years ago, prior to the movie? Very nice. Was it a repro of the entrance to MK tunnel poster or something different?

tracyandalex

i know i saw the pics last time i was there in 2003. haven't been back since so maybe they don't have it anymore. i wish i had bought it then :(

tracy

Scooter

Perhaps DisneyLAND has had this option but not Disney WORLD.

In Disney Worlds Haunted mansion, you get off the omnimover, walk down a small hallway and you're outside...there isn't even a place where you could buy pictures even if you wanted to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom