The Haunted Mansion

bluefaery

warlord said:
the Doom Buggie license plates are at the world of disney according to my sister. She just bought me one over the phone!

My fiance got one last April from the Madame Leota cart.

siliwishes

Last time I was at MK, I found a haunted mansion triple bobble head of the three ghosts I considered buying in the Emporium on Main Street. There also was a Haunted Snow Globe in a shop in between HM and Fantasyland.

Erika

OK! I got the info, but it's probably not good.

John heard about the mirror on the radio last year (Mancow, of all people, had bought one). He searched high and low online without luck, although he did see a few on eBay at the time. He ended up calling the Disneyland merchandising line. The lady who answered said "OK... I think we might have one left... in the back..." Sooo, it looks like they did not have a lot of them at the time and I don't know if they've got more in since. It might have been left over from last year's Halloween (I got it for Christmas). But it can't hurt to call!

mrtoad

OK, thanks I will give a call.

Thanks for the investigating.

Oh and what's a Mancow? :veryconfu

Erika said:
OK! I got the info, but it's probably not good.

John heard about the mirror on the radio last year (Mancow, of all people, had bought one). He searched high and low online without luck, although he did see a few on eBay at the time. He ended up calling the Disneyland merchandising line. The lady who answered said "OK... I think we might have one left... in the back..." Sooo, it looks like they did not have a lot of them at the time and I don't know if they've got more in since. It might have been left over from last year's Halloween (I got it for Christmas). But it can't hurt to call!

Dragonrider1227

You know what they should make? I was at Spencers the other day and saw that they had decorative tombstones for Halloween. Why hasn't Disney made these out of the tombstones in the line? I'd love to have the tombstone of "Dear old Fred" in my front yard and I know serveal others that would too. :D

Blackie Pueblo

I agree Dragonrider. I would love to own one. Heck they don't even have to make it that big, because if it was a small one I would still hang it on my wall all year round.

Like I said in an earlier post my parents had two tombstones from Disney that had their names on it and they glew in the dark. I think my dad's said Here likes John, the dead end kid. My mom's said Here lies Leoni, that old ghoul of mine.

I wish they would bring those back.

http://www.newlineagefilms.com

lensman1955

Dragonrider1227 said:
You know what they should make? I was at Spencers the other day and saw that they had decorative tombstones for Halloween. Why hasn't Disney made these out of the tombstones in the line? I'd love to have the tombstone of "Dear old Fred" in my front yard and I know serveal others that would too. :D

You should be in Disney's idea shop, pitching souvenier suggestions!

:p

bgraham34

Dragonrider1227 said:
I want to be someday. I've got a BUNCH of ideas that I think could really work. :D

Instead of doing something for Disney become rich on your own. Design and sell Halloween merchandise.

Dragonrider1227

actually, most of the ideas I have involve disney characters. Basiclly, I want to see an action figure line for Disney characters. But I won't go any further than that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom