The Hall of Presidents to reopen before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricsBiscuit

In my 28 years of going there I’ve never been to this show. With all the turmoil, if it does open up I would at least like to see it Incase it doesn’t last and is gone forever.
No matter who is president for me it has always been entertaining and enlightening. It's a great show and you should definitely see it! It's not American Adventure but it is still quite good.

Edit: and if it bores you you could do as my dad does and snooze off. Just don't snore!

WhatJaneSays

What's our guess on an over/under? I'm thinking December 22 is a good break point. (If they don't make that date, might as well delay it until January 20th.)

jbolen2

What's our guess on an over/under? I'm thinking December 22 is a good break point. (If they don't make that date, might as well delay it until January 20th.)

My guess was the 15th but your right it could be the 22nd and still make the holiday rush

EvilChameleon

If only we could get a community question in front of the press secretary.

"Has the president and Disney made any progress in recording his piece for the Hall Of Presidents attraction at the Magic Kingdom?"

vancee

The censorship is real here, comments about "Making Hall of Presidents Great Again" gets deleted while comments about Melania Trump stay. How crazy...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The censorship is real here, comments about "Making Hall of Presidents Great Again" gets deleted while comments about Melania Trump stay. How crazy...
No conspiracy here. More a case of there is so much to delete, despite my constant requests for no politics, that occasionally things get missed. I haven't seen you report that post. Please do so, and it will be removed.

vancee

No conspiracy here. More a case of there is so much to delete, despite my constant requests for no politics, that occasionally things get missed. I haven't seen you report that post. Please do so, and it will be removed.
I have no problem with the post being there (even though I disagree), I just found it weird that the comments that are negative towards the Trumps stay while the ones simply joking, "Make Hall of Presidents Great Again" get deleted. I guess you have a lot on your hands so you can't see every comment on the forums, that's fair. I guess I was overreacting, I don't know..

andysol

I have no problem with the post being there (even though I disagree), I just found it weird that the comments that are negative towards the Trumps stay while the ones simply joking, "Make Hall of Presidents Great Again" get deleted. I guess you have a lot on your hands so you can't see every comment on the forums, that's fair. I guess I was overreacting, I don't know..

Steve has been more than fair. @Goofyernmost posted a crazy anti-trump post yesterday and it was deleted almost immediately. Steve and the other mods have a near impossible task of moderating this thread.

The fact they are keeping it open just proves their dedication to attempt an on-topic discussion. Most other places would either:
A) shut this thread down completely
B) offer and allow their biased opinions

The fact @wdwmagic hasnt done either is a testimony to how great this forum is. Props should go to them if anything.

Last edited:

punkabella

I'm helping a friend with planning a trip in February, and it stills hows the HoP being closed for refurbishment. Is this a different refurbishment or have they not gotten around to updating the calendars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom