The Hall of Presidents to reopen before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringrinngghost

AS of this moment 3:45pm ET on Dec. 6th. The Hall of Presidents has NO show times from now till June 4th, 2018. When will it reopen? Who knows, but don't count on 2017.

Cousin Huet

What’s the word? Someone just spill the opening date already. This kills my belief in the inside info we get here that this little nugget of intel can’t be leaked. We will be at the December 14th XMas party. Would love to see the loonies losing their minds at robots before 7pm

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
What’s the word? Someone just spill the opening date already. This kills my belief in the inside info we get here that this little nugget of intel can’t be leaked. We will be at the December 14th XMas party. Would love to see the loonies losing their minds at robots before 7pm
It is still in an uncertain position, and unlike some other places, we don't like to throw out speculation as fact - that doesn't do anyone any good. But I would say that you are probably going to be too early to see it on the 14th.

...it's a yungle

For every new Presidental AA added, it’s typical for roughly half the crowd to not be excited by its presence.
That inevitability aside, the other changes being made, if delivered as promised,
I believe will be a much needed and welcomed update to a classic attraction...
you might say the improvements should be, Huuuge! :cool:

JoeCamel

You would think you all have never read the first post of this thread. The disrespect for the site owner and the moderators is unbelievable. Like a bunch of 13 year olds you just can't control yourselves.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...-of-presidents-to-reopen-before-christmas.htm

As a reminder, this thread is not for political debate. If you wish to do that, please visit the Politics section of the forum at" Politics and Social Issues

Any posts that do not follow this rule will be deleted, and the poster will be prevented from taking part in this thread.

drizgirl

You would think you all have never read the first post of this thread. The disrespect for the site owner and the moderators is unbelievable. Like a bunch of 13 year olds you just can't control yourselves.
You're right. It started with a post from @Goofyernmost that went too far. But I followed up. I'll delete my posts here and save them for the other forum.

wdwgreek

It seems like the vultures who don't care to read are here again. NO POLTICS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE! It's not that your views aren't ok, but this not the correct forum and no one can talk with any respect to another person of different views. Take the partisan stuff somewhere else.

Brian

It seems like the vultures who don't care to read are here again. NO POLTICS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE! It's not that your views aren't ok, but this not the correct forum and no one can talk with any respect to another person of different views. Take the partisan stuff somewhere else.

Not to mention that it's extremely annoying to have to filter through pages of people's political opinions when trying to find out the latest information about the attraction.

jbolen2

In my 28 years of going there I’ve never been to this show. With all the turmoil, if it does open up I would at least like to see it Incase it doesn’t last and is gone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom