The Gaming Industry: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Mike S

Original Poster
Dang, for a second there I thought the Switch had a port of Witcher 3 and gave me hope the system had some guts. Unfortunately it’s not to be. :(
No but there’s an app coming that’ll allow you to stream games from your PC. For something so much smaller than even a gaming laptop what do you honestly expect for $300?

Mike S

Original Poster
Beware to everyone looking forward to Odyssey. Review copies are out and of course someone has put the final boss on YouTube. The thumbnail on the video itself is a pretty big spoiler that’s bummed me out because I’ve been trying to avoid all this stuff. It came up unexpectedly by just scrolling so watch out guys.

TwilightZone

Beware to everyone looking forward to Odyssey. Review copies are out and of course someone has put the final boss on YouTube. The thumbnail on the video itself is a pretty big spoiler that’s bummed me out because I’ve been trying to avoid all this stuff. It came up unexpectedly by just scrolling so watch out guys.
this reminds me of when a kirby planet robobot video showing all the bosses in order just so happened to have star dream on the thumbnail. Big no no since the surprise of who is the final boss is part of the fun of the kirby games. Thankfully no story elements tied to star dream were spoiled, so that did come as a surprise, but still.

Mike S

Original Poster
this reminds me of when a kirby planet robobot video showing all the bosses in order just so happened to have star dream on the thumbnail. Big no no since the surprise of who is the final boss is part of the fun of the kirby games. Thankfully no story elements tied to star dream were spoiled, so that did come as a surprise, but still.
I’ve cleared all my cookies from my phone so the videos stop being recommended to me.

Brer Oswald

It upsets me, but I don't know, giant Bowser and were kind of a given from the get go. That's all that was revealed in the thumbnails, and I'm not gonna click on the videos.

Brer Oswald

It upsets me, but I don't know, giant Bowser and were kind of a given from the get go. That's all that was revealed in the thumbnails, and I'm not gonna click on the videos.
Don't know why my spoiler won't appear, but those who have seen the thumbnails know what I'm talking about. It was supposed to go "Giant Bowser and 'spoiler' were a given".

Mike S

Original Poster
Giant Bowser wasn't a given?! Unless you clicked on the video and there's more to it...:cautious:. Regardless, I'm upset about the leaks to. Normally I'd look into them, but this time I want to go in relatively spoil free.
The picture I saw was Bowser captured by Mario. I never thought of it myself before and would’ve preferred it that way.

Brer Oswald

Good thing I wasn’t part of the speculation then. One idiot also ruined a lot more in the comments of one video that only showed some small things in the city.
Aw man that sucks. And all of this happened after Nintendo decided to be stricter on their review copy distributions...

Mike S

Original Poster
Um, if thats what you think is a spoiler then you really haven't seen anything.

Relax.
I like keeping aspects of final boss fights hidden until I do them myself.

Kind of like the ending of a movie.

Thanks to that one guy I’ve also been spoiled of what’s in the post-game.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
A bit old but it seems the playerbase for Destiny 2 is dropping off of a cliff.
http://mp1st.com/news/destiny-2-player-count-drops-2-million-since-launch

Could people be wising up?
Hard to say. I can only sneak in a few hours of gameplay a week so I still have a handful of non-story single player missions I can do, but I could see easily plowing through everything the game had to offer in a couple of weeks few weeks if you had the time.

Even with my limited time, I am very rapidly reaching a point where it will be shelved. I still really hate that my level advancement is dependent on random loot drops. For all of the things they fixed going from 1 to 2, I wish that had been one of them. There are just too many other options out that are more appealing than hoping a 4 hour grind will result in some random piece of armor falling out of a particular boss you have killed 9 times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom