"The first thing I'm gonna do when Disneyland re-opens ....."

Figments Friend

Original Poster
That's right kids!

Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure will be re-opening......eventually.....!

Yeeessss....!!!

image.jpeg

And so while we wait, let's have some fun to lighten the mood -

When that day finally arrives, what is the first thing YOU are going to do once through the turnstiles...?
Choose either Park...and go at it.

Keep in mind that similar to other Disney owned Theme Parks in the world , some Attractions and other offerings may not be operational.
Also, no 'Park Hopping' may be temporarily unavaililble, so plan accordingly!

Alright folks...lets go...!!

-

First thing I will do is probably take a DLR Railroad train ride around the Park.
A good 'opener' as it is always a great way to give one a preview of all the adventures that await you that day.
Plus you get to see the awesome dioramas and the Primevel World!

:)

-

celluloid

California is such a different beast it is going to be interesting. Sea World Sandiego just got approval to open with only their outdoor exhibits with no outdoor ride based attractions. They are not allowed to have any of their indoor aquariums or attractions open.

That does not bode well for USH and Disneyland.

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

That's right kids!

Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure will be re-opening......eventually.....!

Yeeessss....!!!

View attachment 492552

And so while we wait, let's have some fun to lighten the mood -

When that day finally arrives, what is the first thing YOU are going to do once through the turnstiles...?
Choose either Park...and go at it.

Keep in mind that similar to other Disney owned Theme Parks in the world , some Attractions and other offerings may not be operational.
Also, no 'Park Hopping' may be temporarily unavaililble, so plan accordingly!

Alright folks...lets go...!!

-

First thing I will do is probably take a DLR Railroad train ride around the Park.
A good 'opener' as it is always a great way to give one a preview of all the adventures that await you that day.
Plus you get to see the awesome dioramas and the Primevel World!

:)

-
Yeah..no way the train is open when the park opens. That will be closed for a good while. As for the question, gonna go visit the Falcon Ramp.

Rich T

I’ll be staying home.

However, once we get to the point where we won’t be required to wear masks, be subjected to temperature checks, and “social distance” at the parks (lol), then maybe I’ll consider purchasing a park ticket. I don’t want to visit the parks under these conditions.
I’m staying home as well. No theme parks for me until a vaccine or effective treatment is available and the already overpriced resort isn’t charging full rates for compromised offerings. Rat-shaped pretzels and dayglo cupcakes just aren’t that important to me.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Yeah..no way the train is open when the park opens. That will be closed for a good while. As for the question, gonna go visit the Falcon Ramp.

Why wouldn't the train by operational....?
They can control the spacing of the seats and add plexi seperators if need be...plus the majority of the experience is outside.

Are the trains not running at the other Disney Theme Parks...?

-

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Why wouldn't the train by operational....?
They can control the spacing of the seats and add plexi seperators if need be...plus the majority of the experience is outside.

Are the trains not running at the other Disney Theme Parks...?

-
You cant have people get on and get off at every station during a pandemic.

iMax

First thing I'll do is -

Cry, because I'm all the way in Florida and have to plan out visits to the West Coast.

But my next planned trip is in December so (if) they're reopen by December, the first thing I'll do is walk around the whole park being that it'll probably be super empty with the capacity cap. Then I'll ride Pirates first because any time I visit Disneyland the first ride of my trip is Pirates and the last ride of my trip is Space Mountain. After that I'll just go with the flow and appreciate being in my happy place again.

Tamandua

I'm never going back again. It's just too unsafe.

I just found out that they've had germs at the park this whole time!

On a serious note, I think it's possible that I had covid in late January and got it while at Disneyland. It was shortly after the first cases were reported in orange county. I took an antibody test months ago and it came back negative, but they say they're not all that reliable. I got really, really sick after visiting Disneyland for the first time in a long time. I think it's possible that it was spreading at theme parks for over a month before they shut down, which means that all the closures were too little too late.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom