The Enchanted Tiki Room is coming to the Magic Kingdom!

HMF

It's a little like during the Iraq war when they tossed down that statue of Saddam Hussein, he is really gone and he won't come back. :D

That's not a really good example. This represents the end of a problem, That was the ending of one problem and the beginning of several more.

tirian

That's not a really good example. This represents the end of a problem, That was the ending of one problem and the beginning of several more.

Not to mention that we're talking about a theme park show with robotic birds, not a totalitarian dictatorship ruled by a despot. ;)

DocMcHulk

tumblr_lpcvu3eOyF1qh5vtfo1_500.jpg

(not my photo)

aladdin2007

Wow that went up fast, overnight. So happy to see Walt Disneys included on the sign, did it prior to UNM as well? I dont remember.

PolynesianStar

Of course it doesn't compliment Aladdin anymore. There's no Iago figure attached to it.

And it would be a really good idea if they would remove the Flying Carpets and that entire tiny agrabah section, that was squeezed in between colonial africa and south seas and was completely overkill, it was nothing less than the worst imagineering ever IMHO.

celluloid

And it would be a really good idea if they would remove the Flying Carpets and that entire tiny agrabah section, that was squeezed in between colonial africa and south seas and was completely overkill, it was nothing less than the worst imagineering ever IMHO.

It was better as the shopping Bazaar.

djkidkaz

Am I the only who is underwhelmed? It was basically just thrown up where the old sign was and doesn't look right to me. I like the new sign just not the way it's mounted.

gerryu21220

Am I the only who is underwhelmed? It was basically just thrown up where the old sign was and doesn't look right to me. I like the new sign just not the way it's mounted.

Like I said: It's crooked. A little too low on the left. Honestly, I think it's a little too large as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom