The Enchanted Tiki Room is coming to the Magic Kingdom!

Jerm

Uh-oh - that does not sound like the original vocals. The music track seems right, but those vocals are definitely not the originals.

That is not the same track that is here at Disneyland, the pitch is to high on the lead voice.

And I believe that is not a fountain in the middle, looks new though but like a planter? But maybe a surprise pops up?

I agree that is not the fountain, they might have installed water effects in the old AA planter, but that is not just a fountain.......I really hope that they did keep the AA some how!!!! (I know how dare I hope for something different then the same thing back again!)

The Duck

There were plants around the top of the original fountain. However, I don't remember it being THAT big!

Maybe a kinder, gentler Uh Oha is going to rise up and dance a hula? :shrug: It would be an improvement. Oh hell. ANYTHING would be an improvement.:lookaroun

aladdin2007

Maybe a kinder, gentler Uh Oha is going to rise up and dance a hula? :shrug: It would be an improvement. Oh hell. ANYTHING would be an improvement.:lookaroun

Maybe the Orange Bird is in there :wave: hey I can dream. :lol: its driving me crazy now I want to know, maybe its just lights or a redone AA, ohoh what if flat screen monitors pop up for some kind of karaoke or something. shudders

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Great! Let's let Dr. Nigel Channing and Stitch join forces and be the new hosts of the pavilion!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: :lookaroun

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Skyway

And the men's voices are missing from the chorus.

I think that IS the same audio. Remember, this is a new multi-channel mix. It sounds like the recording picked up only one channel from a speaker near the door (that's why you don't hear the men). Perhaps they were still adjusting the levels.

The higher pitch sounds like it it is due to the recording on an iPhone.

Think about it. Why would Disney spend money to hire singers and engineers to re-record the music?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom