News The Effect of “Frozen 2” in the Parks (SPOILER HEAVY)

Phil12

We're obviously going to see Anna and Elsa in all four parks now. They'll have a behind the scenes tour in DHS and a ski jump ride in AK. But I still haven't figured out the new attraction for MK with Frozen II.

kong1802

The second one of the 3 where it says "Frozen 2" in the description.

I thought so. In the podcast (not too shabby) one of you mentions seeing the trailer and a behind the scenes on the movie. That’s far from your earlier assertion below that you guessed the plot based off no details of the movie. Watching the trailer and watching a behind the scenes clip is a far cry from no details, IMO.

And I’d say it’s fair to say you were off on some of your predictions for the plot...

Actually the storyline was confusing and a big mess, while at the same time, everything that DID make sense was entirely predictable before details of the movie were even surfaced. I did a podcast with a friend a while back stating EVERYthing that happened, plot wise, in the movie, before I knew anything about F2. If there are ANY critiques on Frozen 2, the plot is what has usually been attacked.

It was a mixture of lazy writing AND a jumbled mess. Olaf was the best part of the movie in my personal opinion. That's saying something.

OG Runner

According to Box Office Mojo, the worldwide take at this point is over $922,000,000. It should be over a billion dollars by the
end of the coming weekend.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I thought so. In the podcast (not too shabby) one of you mentions seeing the trailer and a behind the scenes on the movie. That’s far from your earlier assertion below that you guessed the plot based off no details of the movie. Watching the trailer and watching a behind the scenes clip is a far cry from no details, IMO.

And I’d say it’s fair to say you were off on some of your predictions for the plot...
Nah fam. 😂

YodaMan

Actually the storyline was confusing and a big mess, while at the same time, everything that DID make sense was entirely predictable before details of the movie were even surfaced. I did a podcast with a friend a while back stating EVERYthing that happened, plot wise, in the movie, before I knew anything about F2. If there are ANY critiques on Frozen 2, the plot is what has usually been attacked.

It was a mixture of lazy writing AND a jumbled mess. Olaf was the best part of the movie in my personal opinion. That's saying something.

Sorry that everyone is coming to attack you. I prefer the music, animation, and humor in the second film but 100% agree that the story and script are the weakest parts. A lot of character actions are completely out-of-character and there is very little logic to almost anything involving the fifth element and Ahtohallan and the Northuldra. I still think the film is incredibly enjoyable but a lot of the story just completely falls apart when you think about any of it for more than a few minutes.

Dutch Inn '76

It was so formulaic; now the people of Arendelle are colonialists? :rolleyes: ...and of course, they're exploiting the peaceful forest folk... and of course, their ancestor was an evil power-hungry man...

But the biggest eye-roll was when Elsa conjured up an ICE HORSE! Think of how many ice horses The Mouse can sell to the legions of little Annas and Elsas!

OG Runner

It was so formulaic; now the people of Arendelle are colonialists? :rolleyes: ...and of course, they're exploiting the peaceful forest folk... and of course, their ancestor was an evil power-hungry man...

But the biggest eye-roll was when Elsa conjured up an ICE HORSE! Think of how many ice horses The Mouse can sell to the legions of little Annas and Elsas!

Why, because it is a sin against nature to make a good movie, that produces good merchandising options? Disney, as with any other
movie company is in the business of making money. In this case the addition an Ice Horse, Rock Giants, Fire Salamanders, etc.
Name me a company making movies just for fun and you can give that an eye roll.

Disney Analyst

I think it's time to step away from the Disney movie and take a deep breath.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom