The definitive post-PI, what can you do at night thread

slappy magoo

If there's a similar thread that I missed, my apologies.

Now that PI is officially a memory, I figured it would be a good idea to list all the "nightlife" options available on-site, be it dancing or being otherwise entertained.

While we're at it, if people have suggestions on what would be great to add to WDW for nightlife possibilities (and where) that'd be great, too.

It doesn't have to be necessarily adult entertainment - it doesn't have to be strictly drinking and dancing based. Just stuff you can do when you want a break from the parks, but don't want to just head back to the pools or go to bed after dinner.

There's the Boardwalk, naturally, with Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, ESPN and the other restaurants.

There's a piano bar at PO-R in the lounge.

A dance club at Coronado

in DTD, you have the movie theater, occasional music/dancing acts at Raglan Road, the stage at House of Blues...any other restaurants in DTD have entertainers? And of course, shopping which for some is entertainment, and for others it's sport. :D

Karaoke at Kimono's in the Swan

And then there are the later dinner shows at Hoop De Do and Polynesian Luau. Not exactly LATE NIGHT late night, but still not park-hopping either.

Campfire singalongs and movies at FW. Sometimes movies at the pool at SSR.

I'm sure there's tons more I'm forgetting. What are they?

Vernonpush

If there's a similar thread that I missed, my apologies.

Now that PI is officially a memory, I figured it would be a good idea to list all the "nightlife" options available on-site, be it dancing or being otherwise entertained.

While we're at it, if people have suggestions on what would be great to add to WDW for nightlife possibilities (and where) that'd be great, too.

It doesn't have to be necessarily adult entertainment - it doesn't have to be strictly drinking and dancing based. Just stuff you can do when you want a break from the parks, but don't want to just head back to the pools or go to bed after dinner.

There's the Boardwalk, naturally, with Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, ESPN and the other restaurants.

There's a piano bar at PO-R in the lounge.

A dance club at Coronado

in DTD, you have the movie theater, occasional music/dancing acts at Raglan Road, the stage at House of Blues...any other restaurants in DTD have entertainers? And of course, shopping which for some is entertainment, and for others it's sport. :D

Karaoke at Kimono's in the Swan

And then there are the later dinner shows at Hoop De Do and Polynesian Luau. Not exactly LATE NIGHT late night, but still not park-hopping either.

Campfire singalongs and movies at FW. Sometimes movies at the pool at SSR.

I'm sure there's tons more I'm forgetting. What are they?

Is that Rix?

The mini-golf parks are open until 11:00 p. m.

Upvote 0

yankspy

There is the Tambu lounge at the Poily. There is a nice lounge at the GF. The bar at the Wave is supposed to be nice. Isn't there some sort of animal night vision goggle thing at AKL? Hanging out in front of the fireplace at the WL is also nice.

Upvote 0

Cosmo

Gotta tell ya...now that its getting cooler out, all wifey-poo and i talk about is sitting by the fireplace at AKL having a nice warming brandy or other adult refreshment.

We went there together 2 weeks before we were married (also honeymooned at Poly). We froze during the day. When we got back to the resort we put on fresh comfy clothes, acquired our beverages and snuggled there people watching. It was perfect. We do it as often as we can now and always look forward to the weather turning. (6 year anniversary coming up soon).

Maybe not for everyone, but its definitely my favourite "to do at night".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom